Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Support

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | >> (show all)
Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
Re: [Re: preemiemom]
      #602797 - 11/23/09 09:34 AM

Well I am not sure that is so easy to do. Everyone would be crying that they had a bad attorney. I cannot imagine how back logged the courts would be if they could just request child support reviews because they don't like their lawyer anymore. When people don't get what they want it is always beccause "the attorney sucked" not because of actual facts.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
cherokee

Reged: 11/19/09
Re: So, what DO you DO? [Re: youngatheart]
      #602798 - 11/23/09 09:35 AM

first off "preemie" he lied about a promotion he got during the divorce. he said ,and told his lawyer he was only making $3oK per year when in fact it was much higher. so they went by the lesser amount.period....aS far as where he is stationed it is not aviano, he was already there years back. now he's in a place called "poggio renatico". if you look it up the cost are higher according to region. i'm not looking for them to impute any of that. i just want the 17% of his $40K...period, nothing more,only what the cssa states. and you may be right with that copy of the cssa, i've seen one to the best of my memory. thank you for the info

Cassie23
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/07/05
Re: [Re: Miranda]
      #602809 - 11/23/09 09:44 AM

In H's CS order, it specifically mentions that they each have been given a copy of the CSSA. I thought that wording pretty much went into all orders now before they signed off on it? She might want to check her order, before she uses that she never got one. It is right in H's latest order. I think it's in his very first order 17 years ago too, but I would have to dig through to see if that is accurate?

cherokee

Re: So, what DO you DO? [Re: cherokee]
      #602811 - 11/23/09 09:45 AM

[quote]first off "preemie" he lied about a promotion he got during the divorce. he said ,and told his lawyer he was only making $3oK per year when in fact it was much higher. so they went by the lesser amount.period....aS far as where he is stationed it is not aviano, he was already there years back. now he's in a place called "poggio renatico". if you look it up the cost are higher according to region. i'm not looking for them to impute any of that. i just want the 17% of his $40K...period, nothing more,only what the cssa states. and you may be right with that copy of the cssa, i've seen one to the best of my memory. thank you for the info [/quote]i'm sure i have never seen one, but iwill check all of my papers to be sure...thank you

preemiemom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/17/07
Re: [Re: Tweeby]
      #602817 - 11/23/09 09:50 AM

[quote]I was wondering about the age myself. NY does NOT have a mandatory Kindergarden. They offer it but it is not mandatory. School age begins at 6 yo. She mentioned that the child will be turning 6 soon so the child will start school next school year. [/quote]

Actually? It is FIVE years old. At least here it is. Your child has to be FIVE years old by the cut off date for the school district. DD will have been FIVE by the time she starts school, by 9 months. You can actually be FOUR and start kindergarten here. For example, your child is 4.. and their birthday is November 15th. They can start school on say September 1st, as a 4 year old, and celebrate their 5th birthday their 3rd months of school.

DD misses the cutoff by 45 days. So she will actually be 5 when she starts. So she graduates high school at 18 1/2. If your child starts at 4.. that's how you get 17 year old high school graduates.

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
      #602818 - 11/23/09 09:53 AM

That's how it was with us. The cutoff dates were Dec 31. So if you were going to turn 6 by Dec 31 you would start Grade 1 in Sept of that year. If your turned 6 on Jan 1, you would wait till Sept of the following year.

Cassie23
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/07/05
Re: [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #602822 - 11/23/09 09:56 AM

DS started at 4, but there were kids starting at 5, or those where there parents held them back to start at age 6. My niece started kindergarten at 6, her birthday is in July. After the testing they didn't feel she was necessarily 'ready'.

cherokee

#602826 - 11/23/09 09:59 AM

can you tell me what this document on cssa looks like. so far i've seen nothing other then divorce papers, and such. but no special document the would stick out..thank you

preemiemom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/17/07
Re: So, what DO you DO? [Re: cherokee]
      #602827 - 11/23/09 10:02 AM

Cherokee..

How could he "lie"????? First of all, they are SUPPOSED to provide not only current paystubs BUT prior year W-2's which, LEGALLY, is what they are SUPPOSED to base CS off of.

Listen, you're telling tales to the wrong bytch honey. I know CSSA? Inside out, backwards and forwards, upside down and sideways and can do calcs for it in my sleep :)

You're full of it...

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/05/06
Re: So, what DO you DO? [Re: youngatheart]
      #602829 - 11/23/09 10:03 AM

So it is a benefit of employment, and not free. I do not know if the Air Force has an end of year statement, but the Army did, and it showed exactly how much health insurance was worth. Time or money, one thing is for sure, it is not free, and it is a contribution.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 30076

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: