Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Support

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | >> (show all)
preemiemom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/17/07
Re: So he DIDN'T lie... [Re: cherokee]
      #603619 - 11/25/09 08:26 AM

[quote]that's the net you came to, when before you said there is a loophole in the cssa. well i never received and/or signed for such a document... so which is it......thank you [/quote]

sighhhhh.. if you have an AGREEMENT and it has the STANDARD CSSA WORDING IN IT?? Then you DID sign for it. And you are SOL.

And, AGAIN, you have not stated whether you are DIVORCED or this is just a support order. I believe the CSSA wording is in a non-married situation court order as well BUT that I do not know for fact.

On a PURELY personal level? I think you're a greedy little girl who should get off her a$$ and GET.A.J-O-B and stop looking for your baby daddy or whatever he is to pay your way. You're obviously a total leech.. living off baby daddy.. living off mom and dad. YOU have a child now. GET.A.J-O-B. That is YOUR responsibility. NOT your parents.

Frankly? It's custodial parent mothers like YOU, who give the rest of us? A bad name.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
cherokee

Reged: 11/19/09
Re: So he DIDN'T lie... [Re: preemiemom]
      #603667 - 11/25/09 09:25 AM

yes i'am divorced, and he's not paying my way, he's supposed to be paying his son's way. and if you think a man should only pay $9.85 a day to support his son then there is something wrong with your thinking. it seems, except for a few that you's all have the mouth on this forum. it would be nice if you could all speak with a little respect for others. if you know so much about the cssa you certainly aren't showing it, saying one thing then another ,oh and another thing, you probably don't know how italian families are, but it's all for one, and one for all. i thank god i have my parents to help me till i get on my feet again. and my parents are glad i'm not on welfare or any of that crap. you all have a good life....thanks

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
You need help getting on your feet? [Re: cherokee]
      #603734 - 11/25/09 10:23 AM

Put down the BON BONS and turn off the TV and GET A FVCKING JOB!

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

cherokee

Re: You need help getting on your feet? [Re: gr8Dad]
      #603755 - 11/25/09 11:01 AM

guess you can't talk without using the F word, isn't that a shame. you guys think that a stay at home mom does nothing else but watch tv, and eat. that just shows how smart you think you are. i feel sorry for people like you because the loudest person in a room is the weakest person in the room. so if you think your a great dad that's fine. but don't think for a minute that i'm not a good mother to my son, and always will be.

Sherron
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/25/06
Re: You need help getting on your feet? [Re: cherokee]
      #603758 - 11/25/09 11:04 AM

" and if you think a man should only pay $9.85 a day to support his son then there is something wrong with your thinking."
It's $9.85 more than you contribute, no?

cherokee

Re: You need help getting on your feet? [Re: Sherron]
      #603762 - 11/25/09 11:22 AM

it does not matter what i give. it's the law that says he must support his son. so even if i was lucky enough to get a job tomorrow, that still does not change his obligation one bit. ask anyone you want. if i made more then him then it would be divided and the 17% would come from that.otherwise the non custodial parent pays for the support, be it man or woman

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#603763 - 11/25/09 11:25 AM

Nice justification. So he should pay MORE, cause you are too lazy to work, and if you DID work, that wouldn't change anything.

You are a piece of CRAP, who gives women a bad name. Support your kid, get a JOB, be a PARENT.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

cherokee

Re: You need help getting on your feet? [Re: gr8Dad]
      #603770 - 11/25/09 11:54 AM

now you are annoying stupid, i'm not asking for anymore then what's supposed to be for my son. but you's all can't get that thru your thick heads. i only came on this forum, thinking i could get some legal advice, but i see i was very wrong about that. iguess i'll have to search elsewhere...but thanks just the same..............

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

You GOT your advice... [Re: cherokee]
      #603771 - 11/25/09 11:57 AM

...you don't LIKE it.

He is paying EXACTLY what he is supposed to, according to what YOU agreed to. He should be paying about $500 a month, he is paying $300 a month, which is $500 a month minus the $200 a month travel allowance YOU agreed to.

Want to CHANGE it, take it to court, but you will, BY law, have to wait until he is back from overseas.

Got that? THAT is the LAW, sorry you don't LIKE it, but you AGREED to it.

Need more money? Get off your ass and WORK for it, like HE does.

--------------------

Arden
old hand

Reged: 02/27/06
      #603787 - 11/25/09 12:31 PM

it does not matter what i give.
++++++++++++++

Sure it does. Break it down for us, dollar for dollar on a typical month what exactly do you spend his support on. How much do you give your parents a month for your child's upkeep? Just exactly what do you spend the dollars on and why do you need more? What is your plan for getting on your feet, when your plan does not include getting a job?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 25312

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: