Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Pennsylvania Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
wave
recently joined

Reged: 04/09/10
Help Judge's chambers called my home and directed
      #650707 - 04/09/10 11:25 AM

My ex and I have a custody order. I have primary custody. My ex sent me a letter dated March 1, 2010 in the mail stating he was moving to a PO BOX! I asked him repeatedly for his new physical address and he would not give it to me. As my attorney advised me I sent my ex an email and told him I needed his new address or the kids would not be transferred for his upcoming weekend. Well, he refused to tell me. When Friday came he called the Judges chambers and told them that he wasn't moving until the following week and that I wasn't at the transfer place at 4pm and I won't give him the kids. Transfer has always been at 4:30pm. My kids don't off the school bus until after 4pm and they are late getting off at times. This day my friend was in the driveway before kids got off bus. They got off bus. When we came in I saw that there was a call came in from the courthouse. Thinking it was my attorney, I and my friend listened to the message. On the recording the Judge's secretary left me a message.

The Judge's secretary directed me to make sure that I get the kids to my ex, to call my ex and here is his number, that he told them he isn't moving until next week, that he was giving them his new address, and that I was to Immediately transfer my kids.

After playing rounds with my ex...he got them at 6:30pm at normal transfer place. My kids were hungry and mad. My other 2 kids that are not his were also miserable. One of my youngest kids is also a special needs baby. BTW I asked my ex for his new address and he refused to give it to me.

My attorney was called. He was shocked as he listened to the phone message and told me not to delete it!My attorney told me it was a direct ethical violation. So I sent him 2 copies of my comcast voice file and several copies to friends and family. I do know that when you don't get your kids you are to file contempt...not call the Judges chambers.

What should I do?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1184

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: