Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Domestic Violence/Abuse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
philivey

Reged: 11/10/09
Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: connie60]
      #695789 - 10/06/10 10:51 PM

you are just another ignorant.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/16/06
Loc: VA for 21 years, NC forever!
Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: philivey]
      #695910 - 10/07/10 09:29 AM

Dude, I NEVER lived in a homeless shelter nor have I EVER lived on the street. I am far from ignorant. The only financial assistance, if you can call it that, is child support for my two children.

I took no loans, I worked overtime, not only to feed, clothe and house my children but to go to SCHOOL. I GRADUATED. I purchased my home, purchase my own vehicles, purchase what I want for my children and myself -- I'm not sure where you get the idea that I EVER took a handout from the government.

You, however? You need a gym to lose weight -- tried walking or jogging? It's FREE. You sponge off your parents, you sponge off every taxpayer out here yet you want to spend money foolishly.

My post was intended to answer yregna -- not you. I KNOW what I did to get ahead in life -- and it doesn't even remotely resemble what you do. I don't believe your BS stories and whining, I believe that you have no interest in doing for yourself to raise your standard of living. I don't think you ever want your parents to stop paying your way and I don't believe your stories of **abuse** by your wife.

And just as an aside it's Esoteric, not Asoteric --

Ignorant? Me? I think not. Perhaps a mirror would tell you who's ignorant.

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: BeachBabeRN]
      #696161 - 10/08/10 02:30 AM

lol

You go girl !

What is it with teachers in California and their inability to spell ?

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: finz]
      #696204 - 10/08/10 09:18 AM

I'm not sure finz, spelling is really important to me and it reflects how you want people to see you -- to me it connotes intelligence and caring about your appearance in writing. I'm one of those geeks that can spot typos in novels....**sigh**

In any event, I see people like this one EVERY SINGLE DAY. Able bodied, not having anything physically disabling, that don't want or choose not to work. I find it interesting that every time someone is on the dole, they assume that everyone has taken from the system.

I have not. The only thing I EVER qualified for when my children were younger was reduced price lunch for my kids. They thought that eating at school was a treat and I couldn't afford it. I only took it AFTER I was assured that their lunch cards didn't look any different from the other kids -- different color, etc. So they ate breakfast and lunch at school many times during the month and it was less total cost to me.

Like I said, I don't believe one single word of this person's story -- I know the economy is bad but h*ll, if you have to, you work two jobs, you do what you have to to stay OFF the government if you have ANY pride.

I'll also say that the people that use the programs properly do NOT stay on them forever. Note I said PROPERLY. This guy lives with his parents, wants to join a gym when walking or running is free, takes from every program the government has and wants sympathy?

Yeah, that's located between s hit and syphilis in the dictionary and that's the ONLY place it's located. He's got multiple posts on multiple topics all over the boards and none of them make sense. On another board right now, he's claiming that the **abuse** that he suffers has made him develop bipolar disorder and how will that affect his chances at child custody.

The man's an idiot plain and simple -- and I'm glad that my kids didn't go through the CA school system if this is how the teachers speak and spell.

1004SRS
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/11/06
      #696487 - 10/10/10 08:15 AM

You and your wife need to get out and get jobs. Even if it requires you to work 2 jobs. Get where you can stand on your own 2 feet and stop relying on others.

You are a grown man who made a family. Suck it up and work.

McDOnalds, WalMart, doesn't matter where. When I was oging to college, I had 3 jobs. No social life, but I didn't have to depend on anyone.

philivey

Reged: 11/10/09
Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: 1004SRS]
      #698969 - 10/18/10 05:25 PM

So, I should just suck it up and not go to college to increase the chance of me getting a better job. According to you all I should go work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds and get 5 jobs and work them non-stop and die. F U ALL. I am in college getting my master's in special education. The moment I graduate, 2 more years, I will get paid 35,000. I am a substitute teacher who only makes about 20,000-25,000 annually. We live with my parents and trust me it's bare bones. We don't have enough money to have cable tv or even a tv. I don't have the internet. I don't have enough money to even get toilet paper at times and need to get a roll for free from the gas station or from school. I have to hustle for just about everything. I just dropped $65 on huggies. My budget is maxed out with NO SOCIAL/NO ENTERTAINMENT budgeted in. What? I am using welfare to get that Master's and work my way up the salary table. My wife could go to school too and that would require child care that subsidized by the government. You know where they want to put subsidized childcare???? In urban neighborhoods. You all act like getting subsidized childcare is the BOMB DIGGITY and I'm would be living the high-life in the hamptons. I didn't have very supportive parents starting off in life and have struggled getting them engaged now. Suck it up and work, so ignorant. I work everyday. I DID YOU ALL A FAVOR AND YOU SHOULD ALL THANK ME FOR GETTING MARRIED AND USING A LITTLE GOVT HELP.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#698995 - 10/18/10 07:16 PM

And your gym membership? Who's paying for that?

And may I suggest a career change? If with a Master's degree, you'll only be making 35K a year? Not worth it in my book. With an associates degree I make more than TWICE that amount.

Huggies? Don't have anymore children. You in the public library using the internet? Or in another room in your parent's house?

How about your wife goes to school on a schedule OPPOSITE yours? Things worth it require sacrifice.

I never had to take ANYTHING from the government to go to school, I WORKED and EARNED my money for school, without taking loans and without any family support AT ALL.

Cry me a river, loser.

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
      #699019 - 10/18/10 08:05 PM

You steal toilet paper from gas stations and school ?

Ugh. You are a piece of crap, no need to wipe it off......

scaredwoman

Reged: 10/18/10
Re: Another Instance of Spousal Abuse [Re: finz]
      #699809 - 10/20/10 10:36 PM

amd I thought I would learn something, lol. philivey, get real and quit wasting our time, although this did make good potty reading! I agree, get a job!!!! And quit whining!!!

1004SRS
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/11/06
      #699876 - 10/21/10 12:49 AM

SO, you are buying brand name diapers? Really? $65 on diapers? What about cloth or WalMart brand? Imake okay money, but I rarely used name brand diapers. They catch excrement, for heavens sake.

Subsidized child care is available all over. My DD goes to a great preschool. SOme of the kids have subsidized childcare. Unless you are on the board of directors, you don't have any idea btw.

You may want to reevaluate your Master's degree. You are correct in saying that is all you will make. Rethink your desire for this career if you really want to be able to raise your family and have a stay at home wife. An MBA or an Engineering degree would bring more $$$ home.

I plan to teach pre-school when I retire. I wanted to be a music teacher at one point until I realized I can't raise a fmaily on that salary.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5812

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: