Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Domestic Violence/Abuse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
philivey

Reged: 11/10/09
Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed.
      #700652 - 10/24/10 04:57 PM

So last night at about 12:00 am my wife slapped me in my face three times and kicked me in the stomach and even bit my hand because I insulted her bedroom style.

Want to talk about this.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/16/06
Loc: VA for 21 years, NC forever!
Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: philivey]
      #700676 - 10/24/10 07:44 PM

No, not really.

Your credibility is shot. I don't believe a single word of anything you post.

philivey

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: BeachBabeRN]
      #700795 - 10/25/10 11:16 AM

You just don't care. Admit it. You just come here to air out all your problems in an attempt to get even with your ex. You are a selfish b!tch who manipulates and takes advantage of men to get what YOU want.

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
      #700801 - 10/25/10 11:29 AM

Hehehehehe!

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
      #700823 - 10/25/10 12:50 PM

[quote]You just don't care. Admit it. You just come here to air out all your problems in an attempt to get even with your ex. You are a selfish b!tch who manipulates and takes advantage of men to get what YOU want. [/quote]

Clearly, you haven't read any of BBRN's post because she has not been airing out problems with her ex and isn't taking advantage of any man.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: english7]
      #700824 - 10/25/10 12:50 PM

About you? You're right, I don't care because everything you post is utter CRAP.

I have no need to get even with my ex as I divorced him, I'm absolutely NOT selfish and also have no need to take advantage of men -- what for? I make a great living with less education than you do, pay for my OWN house, my OWN car, my OWN kids, my OWN jewelry, my OWN vacations --

You should be half the woman I am, dude, really.

You don't like being slapped around leave. Or head for the gym. Or apply for some more government programs.

Whatever.

english, nice to see you back!

philivey

#700928 - 10/25/10 04:29 PM

You are selfish because all of your actions and comments are that of an egomaniac. It's about sacrafice and selflessness. That's what I am doing instead of abondoning my kid. You chicken food that you give to your kids and lifestyle so you can bankroll your EGOTISTICAL.

I am taking hits, abuse, and [censored] from a woman because I am very altruistic. I give and give and give.

philivey

#700935 - 10/25/10 04:32 PM

[quote]About you? You're right, I don't care because everything you post is utter CRAP.

I have no need to get even with my ex as I divorced him, I'm absolutely NOT selfish and also have no need to take advantage of men -- what for? I make a great living with less education than you do, pay for my OWN house, my OWN car, my OWN kids, my OWN jewelry, my OWN vacations --

You should be half the woman I am, dude, really.

You don't like being slapped around leave. Or head for the gym. Or apply for some more government programs.

Whatever.

english, nice to see you back! [/quote]

You don't even know me to talk about my education and my circumstance and to keep insulting me and degrading me for using government help. It was your choice to satisfy your HUGE EGO! And you divorced the guy probably to get out of the responsibilities of being a wife. Marriage is a contract, that's what you don't understand.

philivey

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: finz]
      #700942 - 10/25/10 04:34 PM

No she just comes in and expresses her big EGO on everybody and gives her two cents about how she was victimized. Get real. RN, you are no victim, go home.

Sherron
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/25/06
      #700988 - 10/25/10 06:03 PM

"I am taking hits, abuse, and [censored] from a woman because I am very altruistic. I give and give and give. "

Yes, you give and give and give your kids an example of what kind of marriage NOT to be in...

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: Sherron]
      #701084 - 10/25/10 11:03 PM

You see Phil, unlike you, I AM home. I own my home. Do you?

What I know about your education you have posted -- you make 25K now as a sub, you can get a Masters and make a whopping 35K -- I make twice that with half the education. I have an associates degree and did it on my own.

If you don't like having your own words hurled back at you then don't put them here.

I have no clue what you're talking about when you speak of having an ego -- I know who I am, what I do, how I live, how I've provided for my kids alone and what I'm able to do for them and me now -- if that's having an ego? Okay then.

I didn't divorce my ex to get out of the responsibilities of being a wife -- like your wife is really being responsible. At least I never slapped my husband around **if she really does** I never had to live with my husband's parents because he couldn't or wouldn't provide for me.

I'm not sure where you see about me bring victimized. That's never a word I would use about myself -- because I wasn't victimized. When I couldn't eat every day of the month, I went to school and paid for it. It was LONG after my divorce was final when I went to school.

My ex paid not a singe cent for my education, nor did the taxpayers. I paid for it. I WORKED for it.

You give and give and give.....what? A less than paltry living to your wife and kids, living with your parents AND complaining about it, talking about a Master's degree to make a whopping 35 thousand a year, needing a gym to lose your fat when there are free alternatives. How the H*LL did you get so fat making the crap money you're making?

You're nothing but a user -- of people, of programs, and you're definitely NOT a shining example of a man. I'd hesitate to use that word to describe you.

My ego? Really? Seriously?

You think you can tarnish MY rep on this board? Think again -- you just prove to the world that you're a complete moron with minimal education, that you're okay with taking everything that taxpayers provide to you AND denigrating those same taxpayers when they tell you you're a fool.

You like that image? It's what you ARE.

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
      #701085 - 10/25/10 11:21 PM

I just want to know what his insult was about her bedroom style that caused her to slap and kick and bite him. Curious minds....

I'm not sure he can understand you, Beach. He seems to be on such a different level, comprehension-wise.

I DO hope that he can advance, though. I really do. There is a wife and at least one child (a baby?) in that relationship.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: english7]
      #701101 - 10/26/10 07:39 AM

english, roam around and check some of his other posts --

However, like you, I'd like to know what he said, I did note that was not exactly put out there for public viewing.

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

#701309 - 10/26/10 02:52 PM

lol

Here is tries to make himself sound so altruistic, not that anyone is buying his bs, but he has another thread admitting he wants to get her riled up and get physical with him so that he can use it against her in a custody hearing.

Hopefully, the state will take the kids. Seems like it's their only shot at a decent life.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#701380 - 10/26/10 04:42 PM

No kidding....;o)

philivey

#702242 - 10/28/10 03:41 PM

YOU SEE PHIL UNLIKE YOU, I AM HOME. I OWN MY HOME. DO YOU?

Weather you own a home or not is irrelevant to what I am talking about. Stick to the subject.

WHAT I KNOW ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION YOU HAVE POSTED – YOU MAKE 25K NOW AS A SUB, YOU CAN GET A MASTERS AND MAKE A WHOPPING 35K – I MAKE TWICE THAT WITH HALF THE EDUCATION. I HAVE AN ASSOCIATES DEGRE AND DID IT ON MY OWN.

I'll be a teacher. I'll be making a different with slow learners instead of you trying to turn a dollar as quickly as possible so that you can pound on your chest at people every chance you get. You egomaniac. I bet you don't even let the father get to see the kids because you are a complete b!tch. I can tell that's you.

IF YOU DON’T LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN WORDS HURLED BACK AT YOU THEN DON’T PUT THEM HERE

Your words don't phase. I don't even have to read any of your past posts to tell what type cold hearted b!tch of person you are.

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU SPEAK OF HAVING AN EGO – I KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT I DO, HOW I LIVE, HOW I’VE PROVIDE FOR MY KIDS ALONE AND WHAT I AM ABLE TO DO FOR THEM AND ME NOW – IF THAT’S HAVING AN EGO? OKAY THEN..

You claim to make more money, have less education and yet you don't know what ego is? WOW. You are pumping it with this statement. You must be totally disconnected from yourself.

I DIDN’T DIVORCE MY EX TO GET OUT OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF BEING A WIFE – LIKE YOUR WIFE REALLY BEING RESPONSIBLE. ATLEAST I NEVER SLAPPED MY HUSBAND AROUND **IF SHE REALLY DOES** I NEVER HAD TO LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND’S PARENTS BECAHSE HE COULDN’T OR WOULDN’T PROVIDE FOR ME.

Of course you divorced him because of that. Marriage is a legal contract and you have a responsibility to him to make it work. Also, an obligation to god "Till Death Do Us Part."

I AM NOT SURE WHERE YOU SEE ABOUT ME BRING VICTIMIZED. THAT’S NEVER A WORD I WOULD USE ABOUT MYSELF – BECAUSE I WASN’T VICTIMIZED. WHEN I COULDN’T EAT EVERYDAY OF THE MONTH, I WENT TO SCHOOL AND PAID FOR IT. IT WAS LONG AFTER MY DIVORCE WAS FINAL WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL.

YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF IN THIS STATEMENT! You are not a victim yet you mention how you didn't eat. HYPOCRYTE! Plus I am only 27 you must be like 60 and an old lady.

MY EX PAID NOT A SINGLE CENT FOR MY EDUCATION NOR DID THE TAXPAYERS. I PAID FOR IT. I WORK FOR IT. YOU GIVE AND GIVE AND GIVE….WHAT? A LESS THAN PALTRY LIVING TO YOUR WIFE AND KIDS, LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS AND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, TALKING ABOUT A MASTER’S DEGREE TO MAKE A WHOPPING 35 THOUSAND A YEAR, NEDDING A GYM TO TO YOUR FAT WHEN THERE ARE FREE ALTERNATIVES. HOW THE H*LL DID YOU GET SO FAT MAKING THE CRAP MONEY YOU’RE MAKING

More ego/chest pounding.

YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A USER – OF PEOPLE, OF PROGRAMS, AND YOU’RE DEFINITLEY NOT A SHINGING EXAMPLE OF A MAN. I’D HESITATE TO USE THAT WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU.

You are really a little person. I choose to take the higher road and not insult. Many people have used welfare temporarily to support their families and then got off. It’s no different to me. Blame the system not me.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TARNISH MY REP ON THIS BOARD? THINK AGAIN – YOU JUST PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU’RE A COMPLETE MORON WITH MINIMAL EDUCATION, THAT YOU’RE OKAY WITH TAKING EVERYTHING THAT TAXPAYERS PROVIDE TO YOU AND DENIGRATING THOSE SAME TAXPAYERS WHEN THEY TELL YOU YOU’RE A FOOL.

You are tarnishing it yourself quite fine without my help. Keep typing. You are digging yourself a deeper grave.

BOTTOM LINE BEACHBABERN: YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND DO THINGS THAT ARE ONLY CONVIENENT FOR YOU AND SATISFY YOUR OWN SELFISH EGO. YOU HAD TO FARM YOUR KIDS OUT TO DAYCARE INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR WIFE RESPONSIBILITIES. YOU GOT MARRIED, SIGNED A CONTRACT AND NOW THAT IT’S NOT CONVIENANT FOR YOU, YOU GET A DIVORCE. TYPICAL SELFISH PERSON YOU ARE.

Edited by philivey (10/28/10 04:05 PM)

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/03/10
      #702249 - 10/28/10 04:05 PM

<<Weather you own a home or not is irrelevant to what I am talking about. Stick to the subject.
>>

Hehe. Weather. That's just funny when you're trying to talk down to beachbabe. If you're going to attempt to tell someone off, at least use the proper spelling.

<<Your words don't phase. I don't even have to read any of your past posts to tell what type cold hearted b!tch of person you are. >>

Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense.

<<Plus I am only 27 you must be like 60 and an old lady. >>

Figured you were younger. Grow up. You're only making yourself look even more like an idiot.

philivey

Re: Wife percieves insult slaps me while in bed. [Re: MrsB]
      #702251 - 10/28/10 04:07 PM

i don't care if my spelling is off. that's says nothing about me.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702252 - 10/28/10 04:08 PM

<<i don't care if my spelling is off. that's says nothing about me.>>

Right. But yet you know ALL about beachbabe. *giggle*. You do realize she doesn't give a flip about what you think about her, and those of us who have known her for YEARS, know a thing or two about her? Move on. Grow up. You really seem to have some issues, and I hope as you get older you can help yourself take some personal responsibility in your life.

You are a very angry person. I truly hope you realize that will reflect very negatively on your child. I mean this seriously - not that you will take it that way as you only want to hear what you want to hear - but really, get some help. Anger management maybe. Counseling. If what you say of your situation is true, I feel very sorry for your kid.

Edited by MrsB (10/28/10 04:09 PM)

philivey

#702254 - 10/28/10 04:11 PM

As far as personal responsibility, it's the other way around. You are the one with a character defect not me. I have awesome character starting with integrity, respect, responsibility and rapport.

You need to check yourself in the mirro.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702255 - 10/28/10 04:12 PM

And I should have rephrased that - it wasn't a misspelling, it was the completely wrong use of the word. "Whether." and "Weather." But as you seem to know it all, I'm sure you realize that.

philivey

#702256 - 10/28/10 04:12 PM

I am not angry, I am just passionate.

Edited by philivey (10/28/10 04:12 PM)

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702257 - 10/28/10 04:12 PM

<<As far as personal responsibility, it's the other way around. You are the one with a character defect not me. I have awesome character starting with integrity, respect, responsibility and rapport.

You need to check yourself in the mirro. >>

LMAO. From a few responses to one post, you know that about me do ya? Thanks for the entertainment for the day :).

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702258 - 10/28/10 04:13 PM

<<I am not angry, I am just passionate. >>

There are ways to be passionate without insulting every person who tries to offer help. of which you ASKED for. If you do not want advice, stop posting on a public forum and asking for it.

philivey

#702259 - 10/28/10 04:14 PM

No, you are wrong. It is what it is. I call it how it is.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702260 - 10/28/10 04:15 PM

Right. LOL. K. Again - thanks for the laugh. It is apparent you are passionate about arguing senseless BS, and not helping yourself. I'm starting to see why your wife slaps you...

Moving on...

philivey

#702261 - 10/28/10 04:16 PM

MrsB ADOVOCATES VIOLENT BEHAVIOR!

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702269 - 10/28/10 04:58 PM

JL......I love you truly I do.

Phil? Saying I went to school because I wanted to eat every day didn't make me a victim, it made me motivated. I didn't blame anyone but myself for my situation.

My children were in after/before school care when I went to school, that's true. When you have one person trying to do it all, sometimes there are compromises to make and one makes the best decisions that they are able to at the time. I have no regrets, I have no remorse, I'm actually proud of myself for doing what I did for myself.

WITHOUT ANYONE'S ASSISTANCE. No programs, nothing from the government, no family in the area that I lived in. My children are very proud of me and the living that I've provided them in the years since I graduated.

I think teaching is an awesome profession, I do it every day, for multiple patients. However, you are not, in my opinion, in a position to continue to take from everyone else to indulge your **passion** for teaching to make the little bit of money that'll bring you. Whatever. There's no **opt out** button for those programs, so hey, say thank you to me as I help support you. Unwillingly, but it gets done.

You have integrity? Respect? Responsibility? For what and for whom? Rapport doesn't even come into play here, do you have ny idea what the words you use MEAN? You surely don't know how to spell.

My children were able to see their father when he was able to travel to see them -- he has always worked out of state and out of our geographical area. Not sure how that has anything to do with anything but **shrug** okay. They are now almost 21 and 18 -- their relationship with their father is something THEY own and I have minimal to do with.

I don't **claim** to make more money, I KNOW I make more money -- with an associates degree. Your Masters degree doesn't even put you at my BASE salary -- simple truth, hardly ego.

Do you even know the MEANING of the word ego? I suggest you look it up.

When you hit the real reason that I divorced my ex, I'll let you know. Until then, keep guessing.

Hmmm......you chose not to insult? **cold hearted b*tch, egomaniac, chest pounding, hypocrite, selfish** Really Phil? Seriously?

You say in one breath that marriage is until death do you part and in other posts, want to divorce your wife. I'd call that delusional at the very least and outright lying at best. Yet, you call ME a hypocrite.

Okay then. I can live with that.

Look. I don't exactly care what you say about me, I don't exactly care what your perception of me is, I don't like you and what you stand for, and you are completely unable to be believed.

So. Instead of spending so much time on an anonymous internet chat board, why not just go out, take a run and commence to losing your fat? Much more productive.

And dude? Learn to spell, you look REALLY ignorant when you can't spell what I already did correctly AND when you misquote -- have you heard of cut and paste?

JL? Can I join you in some violent behavior? **LOL**

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702275 - 10/28/10 05:11 PM

Any time. Hehe =).

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702278 - 10/28/10 05:31 PM

"HYPOCRYTE! "

lol .........if this wasn't so pathetitc

philivey

#702280 - 10/28/10 05:45 PM

Look, obviously the only users RESPONDING are women who failed to perform their wife duties/responsibilities to their husbands and feel ashamed/guildy and instead of humbling themselves are only expressing their anger.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702288 - 10/28/10 06:29 PM

What's pathetic is that you spelled it wrong.

Even with multiple uses of it spelled CORRECTLY.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702289 - 10/28/10 06:30 PM

**wife duties/responsibilities** Try WIFELY, dumbass.

Guildy -- try GUILTY dumbass.

Hope that Master's level degree I'm paying for improves your spelling but somehow I doubt it will.

philivey

#702293 - 10/28/10 07:09 PM

If I really cared what you said, I wood start corrrrecting my spoaisdjfelling.

philivey

#702295 - 10/28/10 07:10 PM

Get a life and get off these forums with 2001 posts.

Your 50 huh? Gettin up there.

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702334 - 10/28/10 08:17 PM

Yet even with 2001 posts, none are the ignorant drivel that seems to compose all 121 of yours.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#702363 - 10/28/10 09:02 PM

finz, you completely ROCK.

phil, what do you care how old I am? I mean, really -- checking out user details now?

Got a great life, thanks, just taking a break from it tonight and amusing myself with your small mind. Doesn't take a whole lot of my intelligence, actually -- while you struggle to keep up poor thing.

How about working on your marriage instead of posting nonsense to internet forums? After all, it IS a contract, until **death do you part** I'm thinking you're breaching it with your talk of divorce.

That would make you better than anyone else here....how exactly?

philivey

#703324 - 11/02/10 03:19 PM

How about working on your marriage instead of posting nonsense to internet forums?

I have legit fears, what?

After all, it IS a contract, until **death do you part** I'm thinking you're breaching it with your talk of divorce.

No, I am expressing my fears on a forum.

That would make you better than anyone else here....how exactly?

I am still married aren't I?

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#703377 - 11/02/10 07:15 PM

phil, phil, phil.......**shaking head**

You're talking divorce all OVER this place -- perhaps instead of posting the nonsense that you do, you might want to go back and READ everything that you've posted.

Being married and being abused? Well if it's working for you -- but obviously it's not as you're here. There's no honor in remaining married to someone that allegedly abuses you -- is this behavior something you'd like your kids to emulate?

If you're okay with it, then you have no issues. If you're not okay with it, you have choices. I'm going to take a shot and state you're NOT okay with it.

Your call, I'm a lighthouse.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #703888 - 11/05/10 12:39 AM

Getting back to the original question - some people pay for that treatment. What is your particular concern?

Perhaps it was a reaction that is similar to watching a prize fight. Getting amped up for the big event only to have it end in two seconds and disappointment.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7575

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: