Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Spousal Support/Alimony

Jump to first unread post. Pages: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | >> (show all)
gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
Re: My court hearing [Re: sampoe50]
      #715982 - 12/19/10 12:02 AM

Yep, she was a con artist, took me for quite a bit, but yes, we did live together, and because we were not married, she got food stamps (no housing, not sure where that came from) for three months after she moved in for her five kids.

However, I also, for the three years we were married, put her five kids on MY Blue Cross Blue Shield, thereby taking them off of Medicaid, saving the taxpayers FAR more than they gave in food stamps. I think the total amount for 5 kids for three months was about $2100 ($700 a month). I also kept them on my BCBS for almost two years AFTER our separation, which again, saved the tax payer FAR more than $2100. But I have admitted that it was wrong, dealt with that a long time ago. Oh, and I took on ALL of the debt of the marriage when we divorced. Again, FAR more than $2100.

So, if I was wrong, then so is english (as if you aren't her), right?

Were you TRYING to make me feel guilty?

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sampoe50

Reged: 12/15/10
Re: My court hearing [Re: gr8Dad]
      #716012 - 12/19/10 06:50 AM

I am not English. I am a regular but am tired of all the bullying from you, PM, Miranda, Jl. RWS- and all the regulars. You are all hypocrits

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#716020 - 12/19/10 07:38 AM

What are the odds of such a group of people, who usually couldn't agree if the sky was blue, agreeing that this woman is wrong is what she is seeking?

I mean its easy to say, "Stop bullying!", but much more difficult to say WHY you feel it is bullying. I mean consider that SHE has continued to respond. So if she felt bullied, she could have left or simply stopped responding...of course, you probably know what she felt better than she does, right?

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Arden
old hand

Reged: 02/27/06
Re: My court hearing [Re: english7]
      #716048 - 12/19/10 09:07 AM

If you were my husband, I'd definitely nail you to the wall.
+++++++++++++++

This to me is a very telling statement as to what this is all about. You can say it is not about revenge all day long, but when you post something like this it totally negates the non revenge thing.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #716049 - 12/19/10 09:08 AM

I guess if you don't agree, it is now considered bullying. It used to be a difference of opinion. How weak and thin skinned some have become.

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
Re: My court hearing [Re: Maury]
      #716056 - 12/19/10 09:20 AM

I know exactly what sampoe is talking about. There is some bullying in this and other threads. If you can't see that, you are not paying attention. Insults, badgering, ganging up on one poster, not simple debate or difference of opinion. You say people have become weak and thin skinned. I say people have lost their sense of decency and manners. Kind of fits with the rest of our society.

Anyway, finz, I will be busy today, but I will reply to your posts later.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #716060 - 12/19/10 09:26 AM

The beauty of print is that you can ignore it.

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
Re: My court hearing [Re: Maury]
      #716063 - 12/19/10 09:29 AM

[quote]The beauty of print is that you can ignore it. [/quote]

One would think...

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#716079 - 12/19/10 10:15 AM

Oh, you mean insults like telling someone if they didn't agree with YOU, that you should get $53,000 for a thirteen month marriage, that they either didn't understand or were biased? Cause that was the FIRST insult on this thread, and it was posted by YOU.

--------------------

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
Re: My court hearing [Re: gr8Dad]
      #716085 - 12/19/10 10:34 AM

"Oh, you mean insults like telling someone if they didn't agree with YOU, that you should get $53,000 for a thirteen month marriage, that they either didn't understand or were biased? Cause that was the FIRST insult on this thread, and it was posted by YOU."

I don't consider my saying that Miranda could not understand because of bias is an insult or bullying. This is what I consider bullying:

You shouldn't have even ASKED for spousal support. That is what people are having a problem with. There is NO reason why you could not get off your butt and WORK and SUPPORT yourself. You being married to HIM did NOTHING to reduce your ability to work. Yeah, you gave up tenure at you old location, but that is the MAJOR problem with our educations system, TENURED teachers are NOT QUALIFIED, because they are not MADE to qualify. And you are PROOF of that, once you had to PROVE you were qualified, you COULDN'T DO IT. So you decided to become a LEECH off of someone else.

You are a sick and worthless individual who deserves NOTHING, but thinks it FUNNY that you can even TRY and get some.

Only if you are admitting you are nothing but a wh0re who wants to get paid for her "time".

"You are a LEECH. You claim abuse with NO marks, and apparently MULTIPLE times, since you had police "reports", why not leave after the FIRST one? Oh, not NEARLY enough time to try and get alimony, huh?

You women who are currently sitting there shaking your heads that this supposed "woman" is looking to fleece a guy with alimony, but still won't speak up and TELL her she is a leech, are almost as bad as she is.

Show some PRIDE, so some ADULT MATURITY, and stand on your own two feet. You get insulted when I called you a wh0re, but not quite insulted enough to NOT request the money, you just don't want the title.

Guess what, you have REALLY bad judgement,

"I am not stupid, finz."

I would need to see proof, because based on your choices and actions, you're not really making your case.

No, the more info you post, the more utterly DISGUSTED I am that you are even the same GENDER as one of my children. Playing the helpless little female who HAS to have help, WAH! You SICKEN me, and the strong women on this board who HAVE been faced with REAL adversary, and stood by it and survived in their own should be ready to tar and feather you for what you are doing to the image of their sex.

Bottom line, every excuse you have leads to more and more BAD BEHAVIOR on your part.

You are FOS, you are a leech, and you pretty much got what your CHOICES gave you.

english, you are an immature CHILD. And I don't mean you are immature, like a child, I mean you are immature FOR a child. That you are almost a senior citizen makes it really pathetic.

Pages: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 59543

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: