Divorce Source Community Forums >> Pension Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
HONCHO
recently joined

Reged: 01/15/11
QUADRO
      #724392 - 01/15/11 05:19 AM

I live in New Jersey,had a Quadro signed off on by the judge.It was the state pension system a civil service job that I worked for.The year and amount of the monies was listed in the Quadro payable to my ex-wife to commence on that year assuming that I would have twenty five years of service to retire on that year.It was submitted to the plan administrator and accepted.Well, I decided to buy back 41 months of eligible pension time from when I was`nt married to her so I can retire now.She is now looking to bring me back to court so that she can collect now as well also.I invested $45,000 more into the plan so I can retire early .I`ve already started receiving my retirement check and she received nothing the Pension board is going by the date of the retirement listed on the Quadro in order for her to collect. Is she eligible to collect now and the same amount of monies that was signed off on from the Quadro? Would`nt the amount change if she was to start to collect now being that I invested more into the plan? Will I be held in contempt or the Pension Board because she is not getting paid yet? Do, I need a new Quadro or an amended one? Looking for answers.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2606

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.