Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)
gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
Re: OT-Sperm stolen, twins born.... [Re: SRS]
      #769437 - 11/30/11 10:26 PM

Of course, he is male so even if she is a coniving criminal bytch, is somehow STILL his fault and he should have been MORE careful.

So I guess that rape victim shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively, or been in that neighborhood, huh? Or maybe she should have learned to use a gun or knife, right? Or is it only MALE victims that take the blame. Your post is SICKENING.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BeckaLeigh
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/08/05
Loc: Texas
Re: OT-Sperm stolen, twins born.... [Re: Redlegg]
      #769446 - 12/01/11 01:27 AM

Wow. The greed of some people still amazes me.

--------------------
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.

DedicatedDad
veteran

Reged: 09/05/04
      #769447 - 12/01/11 01:46 AM

"He didn't notice that she picked up the used condoms and secreted them away to the freezer?"

I'd be willing to bet she "kindly" removed them for him. A condom on the floor is going to be full of dead sperm in a very short time. She would have needed to get them to the freezer pronto.

SRS
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 11/05/10
Re: OT-Sperm stolen, twins born.... [Re: gr8Dad]
      #769448 - 12/01/11 05:09 AM

Calm down cowboy.

I just think the whole thing is disgusting.

Also, he needs the big V if he truly doesn't want kiddos.

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
      #769450 - 12/01/11 05:56 AM

Only thing he's guilty of is having the unfortunate circumstance of having a relationship with a conniving wh0re. He took proper precautions, and she manipulated them. It's no different than if a man/wife agree not to have children at a point in time, and the wife tells the husband she's on BC, decides not to take the BC and purposely deceives him. No one is going to blame the husband for not using a condom based on the circumstance. So here, there shouldn't be any blame placed on him either. He acted responsibly, she did not. She manipulated the situation.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#769452 - 12/01/11 06:23 AM

So you have wanted to have children with EVERYONE you have EVER had sex with?

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/05/06
      #769457 - 12/01/11 08:06 AM

So you have wanted to have children with EVERYONE you have EVER had sex with?

So you have not wanted to support every child you helped create?

Neither are fair questions.

What happens to the child in real time. She is sleazy, who knows, maybe she had a collection of condoms in the deep freeze, waited until she found the best prospect for getting support, and chose accordingly, who knows, she is beyond sleazy. But the one thing that does not change is that there is a child in the world created by two people. Willingly or not, the child is here. The whole women get to choose, abortion, etc, does not apply because the child exists. So what is the answer, what should a person do, when they have a child they are responsible for, as in they created them. Best case scenario to right this wrong is to give the deceived party custody. The decieved party has options at that point, that does not mean that taxpayers support the child, or the deceived parent has to cut a check to the deceiver. I think the deceiver should lose the right to custody, through their deception. As a person, i would want custody to raise my child. Someone else may make the decision to put the child up for adoption. The child can go to a loving home with parents who will raise and love them. The child is not a burden on the taxpayers, and there was a free choice involved by the deceived party.

I do not think denying the deceived party a choice in the matter is fair. But regardless of the fairness, the priority is the child, and there are options available under current law to right this wrong. Criminally, I have no idea, but when it comes to the child, it can be righted.

DedicatedDad
veteran

Reged: 09/05/04
      #769461 - 12/01/11 08:25 AM

There are no options in the situation described for the guy. He is the father, he has an infinitely tiny chance to be the primary parent and he will pay support by guidelines.

Heck, only a few states even have paternity fraud statutes on the books. For most it's legal....you can name 500 of the richest Americans as the father, and all of them have to submit DNA to be ruled out....any of them that don't can be named the father....now there's a horrible unethical scam...that is perfectly legal.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#769465 - 12/01/11 08:45 AM

"So you have not wanted to support every child you helped create?"

He "helped" create the child in the same way you would be supporting a bank robber, because it was YOUR money he stole. Does that make you an accessory to the crime?

"But the one thing that does not change is that there is a child in the world created by two people."

Yeah, and if someone sneaks into my lumber supply and builds a house, am I now responsible for half of the TAXES on the place?

"But regardless of the fairness, the priority is the child, and there are options available under current law to right this wrong. Criminally, I have no idea, but when it comes to the child, it can be righted."

Criminally, it is a no brainer, its THEFT, plain and simple. Its FRAUD, plain and simple.

But you can SEE the responses. First men are told to "wrap it up if you don't want kids", now people like SRS are saying he should have gotten a VASECTOMY. Somehow, its ALWAYS the man's fault, and women are given a pass, again, and again, and again.

--------------------

Redlegg
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/05/06
      #769467 - 12/01/11 08:58 AM

This is not paternity fraud, she named the actual father. The laws exist that can fix this. Whether the legal system applies them or not, is another matter. No one is saying it is right. But the child exists. How do you fix this for the deceived parent, and the child, while not allowing the deceiver to profit...the remedy is available, it is just not being used. The first step is not to allow the deceiver to profit or benefit in any way from the deception. The criminal aspect is something totally different.

He "helped" create the child in the same way you would be supporting a bank robber, because it was YOUR money he stole. Does that make you an accessory to the crime ?

This is not a bank robbery, if it were, then any laws that apply to bank robbery would apply.

Yeah, and if someone sneaks into my lumber supply and builds a house, am I now responsible for half of the TAXES on the place?

No, but you should own the home, and decide what you want to do with it, live in it, sell it, tear it down, and if you do decide to live in it, then you should pay the taxes...you should have the choice.

So what should happen to the child ? Two seperate things, how do you right the situation with the father, and how do you treat the actions of the mother.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3485

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: