Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Name Change

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
recently joined

Reged: 12/05/11
Posts: 2
      #769910 - 12/05/11 11:07 AM

i wanted to know if i can waive the divorce fee, cuz my soon to be ex-husband dont want to help me with the divorce. i hope somebody can help me with that

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Reged: 09/24/11
Posts: 479
Re: waiver [Re: germanmommy]
      #769989 - 12/05/11 06:54 PM

You may be able to get an indigent waiver if your jurisdiction. Call the clerk office and ask where to apply for the waiver - if they offer it at all.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Posts: 8182
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: waiver [Re: Renny]
      #771078 - 12/13/11 10:30 AM

It is called filing "In Forma Pauperis." You fill out an application which is presented to the Judge with financial information to determine if an Order should issue waiving filing fees.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.


Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Topic views: 1697

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: