Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all)
Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Re: Thanks! [Re: SRS]
      #770835 - 12/11/11 11:22 PM

[quote]Loretta is now incessantly PM-ing my decision to get married to my x - in her misguided defense of her friend.

One question is fine, but I am now being bombarded with PMs. Gotta love it. [/quote]

You are seriously screwed up. Lol, you told me to pm you if I had questions. I asked you two questions. 1) why did you marry someone who had a $40k gambling problem which you say started prior to the marriage (to which you replied "I didnt know then, duh!") and 2) didn't you know him well before you married him because I knew my husbands well - I couldn't imagine not knowing something that big (to which you replied "husbands? How many have you had?) and 3) I answered 2, ex for 10 years and current for nearly 12.

You are one crazy, screwed up, person with huge issues. Sad for your children. You need major help. ::too sad to laugh at the ridiculousness of your statement::

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
onerose
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/30/05
Re: Thanks! [Re: MrsB]
      #770845 - 12/12/11 07:50 AM

I rarely get on here anymore because of the sampoe crap a while back. Now I pop on and see this!!

Hope all is well with you and don't let this mess get you down. Good Luck!!

googledad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/31/05
General reply [Re: onerose]
      #770846 - 12/12/11 07:55 AM

Why do women hate other women?

1. Women feel that their biological prime-time is limited. She can easily be replaced by a new younger, more beautiful woman. Youth is a woman's fair-weathered friend.

2. Women feel that other women control their man's sexual fidelity.

3. Women feel that their level or degree of physical beauty is based on luck as opposed to something that she controls.

4. Women feel that other women can take something that they have worked hard to earn by using their beauty on the job, school and the legal system because men will be taken by her beauty.

5. Women feel that other women can not be trusted. They gossip too much, they are phony and they would take your man right before your eyes.

6. Women feel that other women divert attention away from them.

7. Women feel psychologically competitive with other women to be more attractive.

8. Women subconsciously believe that if they merely looked like another woman, they could inherit her life, her diamond, her man, and people would look at her with the same admiration.

Article Source: EzineArticles.com/573904

>>>>>>>>> Teehee

--------------------
Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
Re: Thanks! [Re: Loretta]
      #770853 - 12/12/11 08:34 AM

Yeah, I think she is losing it. I've been saying it for the past 2 years or so...but she seems to be getting worse? I think she needs help.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Thanks! [Re: M5M5]
      #770854 - 12/12/11 08:46 AM

Easy enough to prove whether it's made up or true. <Alt> + the <PrintScreen> keys. Open up a word doc, Edit menu and paste.. Voila! See just how many there are or aren't. Again, this is why I used to like to keep things. Cuz if someone did or said x, y or z, there was the proof.

If SRS is telling the truth, there's no reason for Loretta to be pm'ing her still. If she isn't, well that is bizarre.

Simple screen shot posted to a free file sharing site solves the whole question.

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/27/07
Re: Thanks! [Re: LexieBelle]
      #770855 - 12/12/11 08:56 AM

Who cares! I invested the few minutes it took to catch up.

Let's say that MB wanted the attention and posted in an effort to get it. She won, she got the attention and everyone fell for it.

Let's say that MB wanted to warn who's left how creepy other people can be. She won that one too, cause nothing like a MB thread to bring the crazy out.

So, let's say you don't care about the thread at all. Then all you gotta do it not click on the post. Then you win.

I know we all love WINNING!

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Thanks! [Re: ssmom79]
      #770856 - 12/12/11 09:21 AM

I care SSMom, it's ME who is being character assasinated. NOT just here but at great length over on the other board.

Perhaps if everyone ELSE who did NOT have a dog in the fight would let it go? Then maybe she'd stop. Me? I have a dog in the fight. A big dog. And the dog is VERY VERY VERY pissed off.

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/27/07
      #770860 - 12/12/11 09:48 AM

Aw, I guess I should scoot then...

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
      #770869 - 12/12/11 10:23 AM

LB, I wish she would send you the pm's. I would love to see how she edited them first. She's unstable. She told me to pm her, I did, now this? Lol. I asked her a question, she answered with a smart ass "duh" so I expanded (one line) on my question. She didn't answer but replied with a question to me. Which I answered. The girl is a fruit loop.

I never said you spread info. I said JL thought you did. Not my fight. So you don't have to explain it for the 101th time.

You became JL's friend after the lie about her ex, so falling back on that now is lame, IMO.

I thought I knew who the anonymous posters was, not you, but now I'm pretty sure it's SRS. She didn't like JL (or you when you were JL's friend), JL outed her for trying to friend her on Fb, and then all this started. Wow. Insane.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Thanks! [Re: Loretta]
      #770881 - 12/12/11 11:04 AM

I became JL's friend when I joined the board. At the time, i didn't KNOW about the past history. Only when I started to question some inconsistencies in the present tense, and I believe someone clued me in to past history, then I went back and researched the past stuff and then realized that there was a pattern, in my view, repeating itself.

Just wanted to clarify that. I wasn't here when she was actually married to her first husband. She separated from him shortly before my ex husband left dd and I.. I joined within a couple of weeks after that. So again, at the original time, I was friendly based on what was going on, at the time.. and at that time, we had similar timeframes, etc.. I didn't know about the earlier stuff til after. It's not like I came here, and researched everyone's backstory you know?

I have no idea who the anonymous posters are :(:( I still would have gone with Katie frankly. OR that it is someone in real life. I know she keeps saying "no it's not" but she really has NO way of knowing who does or doesn't know about this site.. who her ex is with friends with or not. Who knows. For example, my ex has a friend whose wife is THE biggest busybody going. We were friendly for quite a long after ex and I split up. She was the first to stand up and call ex a nitwit for supporting the alky, yadda yadda. Hey, she even said to ME, "he's the kind of guy who loses it one day and take out everyone around him.. make sure you're not around when that happens". I mean she said the guy's the type to go postal. Never had a falling out, never had an issue.. when I told ex about dating exSO? He already knew? How? Little Miss BusyBody. She was taking totally unrelated fb statuses of mine, ASSUMING what they meant and had told my ex I was dating someone 6 months before I actually was. MOST of the ill will ex had about exSO, the move, etc? Was based on a LIE of a busybody bytch who had nothing better to do with her time while she sat home pumping out babies. She doesn't dislike me, she doesn't dislike ex, she's just BORED. THEN she caused more problems.. set up my ex with a girlfriend of hers, posted statuses about it, and made not so subtle references to me. Whatever. You just NEVER know. I never said a mean thing to the girl in my life.. Never had a problem with her. Not a thing. She thinks my ex is crazy enough to go postal but would play him and me against each other.

My point is, you just don't know. She'd be the type, if she saw me here, to go whisper in ex's ear "hey, you know... " for no other reason that she COULD.

So, my money is on someone in real life.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all)

Extra information
6 registered and 67 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 20027

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: