Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
1966Gal
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 04/04/08
Re: Season's Greetings [Re: 1966Gal]
      #772001 - 12/22/11 02:20 PM

So great to hear from all of you. Sounds like everyone is moving forward and onward!

Cassie, to tell you the truth, I don't know much about how the MCATS and med. school works. I guess I'll learn as we go through it.

SD22 is graduating with a double-major in Journalism and Marketing!! She really did it!!! So glad to hear your SD is doing well. I thought she would - and she will, as you said, as long as she stays focused.

Right now, my major is Business Administration, but I think I'll probably throw a couple of more classes in and specialize in Human Resources or Finance.

Where in Fla will you be moving!?!?!?!?

Dee, Congrats on the marriage and new home!!! Whoohoo!!

M5, I'll check back in in Jan and Feb and see what kind of cruises you are looking at. June will be tough because many of the Caribbean ships reposition to Alaska in the summer. Less supply means higher prices. If you could bump it up to April, you'll pay a lot less and have many more options!!!

Rocket, Beachbabe, Gr8dad, Sherrone, best wishes to all of you!! Glad to see you are all still alive and well. If JL is around, tell her I said hi!!

--------------------
The Gov cannot give anything to anyone - that they have not first taken away from someone else.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
      #772007 - 12/22/11 02:56 PM

I'm actually wanting to go in March or April, but I wasn't sure if it would be possible since we have to get passports...and I hear it could take up to 8 weeks or something? I just wanna go before June lol. I'd love your input (and Cassie, etc.) before I book!

Arden
old hand

Reged: 02/27/06
Re: Season's Greetings [Re: M5M5]
      #772009 - 12/22/11 03:21 PM

Merry Christmas to you and your family. It is good to hear things are going so well for you and your family.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
Re: Season's Greetings [Re: Arden]
      #772011 - 12/22/11 03:30 PM

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Arden =)

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/05
      #772013 - 12/22/11 04:04 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Glad that the reason you've been scarce is that everything is going great!

--------------------
Forgiveness is...letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Third rock from the sun
      #772014 - 12/22/11 04:05 PM

And a very Merry, Merry to you and yours also.

Glad to hear that all the kids are doing well and that you and hubby are still married (hehehe).

SSDD here...graduated in June with a Certificate in Web Design and Associates in Web/Database Technology. I've had one interview since then.

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
Re: Season's Greetings [Re: Gecko]
      #772015 - 12/22/11 04:10 PM

Season's Greetings!!

Disclaimer: Please accept with no obligation, explicit or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious and socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice specifically including, without limitation, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Yule, and Muharram, or the secular/pagan practices of your choice. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal as determined by the author. It is freely transferable with attribution so long as no alteration is made to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher and does not form a contract wherein the wisher is obligated to implement any of the wishes of the recipient. It is void where prohibited by law.

Allergy Alert: This greeting may contain nutmeg.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/03/10
      #772019 - 12/22/11 07:04 PM

Hey lady!! Great to hear you're doing so well! Miss hearing from ya! I'll PM you:). Merry Christmas!!

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
      #772025 - 12/22/11 08:06 PM

Merry Christmas Susan! Glad things are going well for you! All is going well here too!

Oldest DD is pregnant with her 3rd child (first two are boys, so she won't find out what this one is....I guess I'll have to wait until April 1, 2012). Her family is so cute, we are going with them to Disneyland (not world, too far away) for Christmas. We are heading that way tomorrow, stopping in Vegas for the night. They left today.

Youngest DD has her own cute little family too. Her baby boy is almost 6 months old!!! Her hubby was adopted out of India as an infant, so I used my Amex points and bought them tickets to India for a wedding gift!

DS (middle child), saved up $6K, quit his job this week (after a two week notice) and is moving to California after the first of the year to be a rock star. Aye, yi, yi! At least he's single (21) and no kids.

SD is 21 and in college, but not able to pass her calc. class. She wants to be an engineer (her aunt's husband is one and makes a ton of money), but has failed calc. three times. DH has gently tried to persuade her to change her major, but she won't. Oh, and she's decided she's a lesbian, she has a gf who is 19. She still doesn't talk to us unless it's for money. I stay out of it. My momma said if you can't say anything nice......

DH and I are heading to Indonesia in February for 20 days (also on Amex points). I'm very excited for him because he hasn't been back since moving to the States 30 years ago! Him and his family/friends have planned out every detail it seems like. Right down to the food. Haha!

Anyway, that was the quick update.

Have a great holiday!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 63 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2811

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: