Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | >> (show all)
LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Nail? Yes [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #775420 - 01/24/12 10:30 AM

Glad I could oblige ;)

Seriously though.. NOW we find out.. how many pages into this thread? Ohhhh yesss.. people HAVE known. Oh how is that? Ohhhhh yesssss... JL TELLS THEM!!

And so, all along, these people KNEW and knew she LIED when she pretended to have NO idea what the "trolls" were talking about. Oh that's right, she might.. 5 threads in to being caught in the lie admit there's "some truth" to things. BAER.

I think what annoys me even more than her at this point? Is the people who see nothing wrong in her behavior and worse, DEFEND it. Note to you folks.. your friend? Has a PROBLEM. You're not HELPING her. She is an emotional addict and you are all ENABLING her sick behavior. You're not doing her a favor, you are HURTING HER. Stop. If you were her friends? Every time she engages in this you would post publicly.. I love you, I'm your friend, STOP. Delete that post.. STOP. Don't argue it and defend it and encourage HER to keep posting. Tell her to STOP. She's ILL. She's an attention addict. It's obvious she cannot help herself. Stop enabling her. And that IS all you are doing.. particularly you M5. Stop. Don't post, don't argue.. let it go.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SRS
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 11/05/10
Re: Nail? Yes [Re: LexieBelle]
      #775421 - 01/24/12 10:42 AM

I don't think they see it that way, LB. They think she's innocent and trusting. Yes, she is trusting and dumb.

She trusted her friends with her information and they betrayed that trust. Her "friends" posted her information all over the internet for everyone to see. Sent PMs about her and forwarded things around.

They must enjoy watching her being stalked by the supposed stalkers.

You are right. True friends would tell her to stop posting personal information about herself, her family, and her court cases on the internet.

True friends also wouldn't show up every single time a "troll" posts. Coincidences happen once maybe twice. Not everytime the trolls post.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Nail? Yes [Re: SRS]
      #775428 - 01/24/12 11:06 AM

Ditto, hallelujah and amen!

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/27/07
      #775431 - 01/24/12 11:23 AM

LB, that was a quick reply. It was to EVERYONE. Fail? Um OK. So what I hoped to accomplish was another gentle reminder to everyone. Coming from a pretty objective person, who has little to nothing to do with the issues at hand. Pretty sure I did that. So your epic fail comment appears to have failed.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Nail? Yes [Re: ssmom79]
      #775433 - 01/24/12 11:29 AM

Ah... since you replied to my post and didn't specify it was a general statement, I assumed (since you don't usually "quick reply") that it was specifically directed.

Since it was meant generally, then yes, my comments relative to an overall fail would be inappropriate/inaccurate. For me, personally, the posting failed since I find religion (and thus, religious quotes) to be exceedingly hypocritical.

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

#775434 - 01/24/12 11:32 AM

BTW, come on LB you of all people should know that I'm not speaking directly to you...I KNOW you aren't religious. You (collective) could definitely apply those things in life without being religious though, which is why I left the other quotes SRS posted out of my comment. Just something to think about after a thread went on for days spreading the hate and animosity.

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

#775437 - 01/24/12 11:34 AM

Thank you LB and this would be why I don't usually do QR's and why I usually add the general reply disclaimer...oops. I missed all my usual means to inform others of my intent!

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #775442 - 01/24/12 11:47 AM

But see... I did that a year ago and I was a big ole bully and mean... and then I became a stalker who created multiple names... LOL....

They are enabling her.. period. I've stayed out of her posts for over 6 months now... I don't know whats going on in her life and haven't really cared...

but honestly... to those of you that "are" her friends... please.. seriously.. help her. If you all do like her, love her.. and trust her.. please tell her to stop giving out information.. I mean.. I knew NOTHING of whats going on.. and she laid it out for me and everyone last night.. WHY would she do this "if" she's a victim? Please, someone try to figure out that logic.

I'm done on this whole mess.. I've spent 6 posts that I can't get back... I feel badly for her family, her child... she's just messed up.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

#775444 - 01/24/12 11:55 AM

No problema ;)

annieo
veteran

Reged: 07/07/10
      #775445 - 01/24/12 12:13 PM

Theorists believe that self-control (particularly low self-control) comes from ineffective parenting (Merton in particular) and it also comes from one's environment especially an environment that lacks non-economical institutions such as the church, schools, the role of a homemaker etc...

Individuals who are "right fighters" and have to "have the last word" tend to have low self-control. It is an effort to try to get ones validation by what ever means necessary and the need to get heard is first and foremost - it is not enough to know that within ones self that they know they are correct and that he/she can be self confident in simply "knowing" he/she wants others to know as well - so much so that he/she will continue to try and be heard.

Attention seeking is the the need to be validated. Continued seeking of validation generally comes from childhood; the child did not get his/her needs met by his/her role models, namely the parental role model but teachers and peers play a significant role as well. Seeking validation also comes from low self-esteem, which also stems from the lack of parental involvement and/or overtly degrading parenting in combination with the child's environment. It also comes from traumatic events in childhood for which the child did not receive the adequate attention, affection, ect... during said traumatic event(s) (my example would be my fathers death and my mother not attending to us in the way we needed - I had self-esteem issues for a long time - counseling worked wonders - we all need to know we are accepted and validation allows that and for the building of self-esteem). I am not saying anyone had this childhood - it is what research has found through an abundance of studies.

I am not trying to educate anyone but I am perplexed about the continued personal postings that can (imo) endanger ones life and/or God forbid the lives of children.

I tend to agree with the others when it comes to the continued posting of personal information in a precarious situation. Personally, I would stop with the personal related court information - In this day and age I would be incredibly nervous if so many knew my real name, addresses, etc...

Pages: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | >> (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 31977

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: