Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: << 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | >> (show all)
nope

Reged: 12/31/11
Re: Sampoe... [Re: Loretta]
      #775889 - 01/28/12 10:56 PM

**You all know she uses the stalker term figuratively not literally. Stalker as in "nasty biotches who obviously have nothing better to do than try try to f@ck with my life"***

Ok, not much better. She is willingly engaging not with "stalkers" in the true sense, but with people that she doesn't know other on a website?!?!? She expresses glee over the attention. She knows a handful of people know her IRL, know all about her, yet she carries on!?!? Not the profile of a responsible single mother with a young child. If I was the ex, just the last few weeks would be enough for me to go for full custody. MrsB would have to have supervised visitation based on her lack of judgement while on the internet.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
nope

Re: Sampoe... [Re: MrsB]
      #775890 - 01/28/12 11:01 PM

***I don't have time to make up fake names and post under them***
That is why you got Sampoe.

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Re: Sampoe... [Re: LexieBelle]
      #775891 - 01/28/12 11:01 PM

Doesn't surprise me.

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Sampoe... [Re: nope]
      #775892 - 01/28/12 11:10 PM

Okay, using that logic, the millions of people on Fb, MySpace, google, twitter, mylife, as well as singers, actors, ext., should lose custody of their children. I've posted all about my kids and grand kids and my address and business on my Fb. I must be unfit. Any Internet savvy person could find out about anyone. Welcome to the 21st century.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
      #775893 - 01/28/12 11:15 PM

That I think it's insulting? I'm sure you don't. You know darn well the comparison is utterly stupid and you did it just to be.. stupid.. apparently. I find the Red comparison spectacularly astonishing given he was the third party in the original JL debacle with me and Katie. He's the only "stalker" who got an entirely free pass on the whole deal AND got a nationwide, "let's meet the ladies of DS" tour to boot. ROFLMAO. sorry that's the funniest thing ever. Seriously.

nope

#775895 - 01/28/12 11:23 PM

Not the same.thing.at.all!!! You know it. There are pages and pages of just MrsB and JennyLynn begging for people to "dig" futher. BTW, MrsB was ordered not to post on any "public message/blog" site. Just yesterday, she hinted that her ex was the one that was going to be arrigned, not her. Her hole is so deep, she can't crawl out. Her son needs a safe and solid place to live.

If you thought for one minute you had "stalkers" of ANY KIND, would you still post pictures of you grandkids, your bizz address and what not? on any site? Facebook, Twitter, Myspace ect...????

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Sampoe... [Re: LexieBelle]
      #775896 - 01/28/12 11:26 PM

No, the fact that the most reliable person in your life has only been there a few short years. You're not exactly a poster child for how to win friends and influence people. I know people who have known JL her entire life, they say good things about her and her family. My SIL is from there. His brother is married to a girl JL went to school with. Small world.

Call me stupid all you want. I have friends that go back as far as I can remember, wonderful parents who love me, an amazing husband who spoils me like crazy, happy kids, adorable grand kids, sons in law that any mother would be proud of, a successful business, the sweetest dogs, nice home, I'm truly blessed....now back to packing for our Indonesian trip. Very excited as my BFF is joining us for one of our three weeks in Bali. Life is good. Not bad for stupid.

nope

Re: Sampoe... [Re: nope]
      #775898 - 01/28/12 11:34 PM

The fact that she is still posting is crazy. Brian BEGGED AND BEGGED her to stop posting last summer. She couldn't and wouldn't. Now where does she sit? She has lost it all...her husband of 1 year, her job of a few months, her rented house and her Tahoe. She lost it ALL over her addiction to have strangers like her, believe her and validate her. She is 3 months away from the custody trial of her LIFE. Yet she continues. One crazy women!

Who wants to stand proud and say they agree with MrsB or Jennylynn? Come on, stand up and say so- be proud that you back such behavior of a single mom. I bet my right nut, not one parent on this board would have behaved like she has/does.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
      #775899 - 01/28/12 11:49 PM

LOL.. Ahhhhh, you're so cute. For the record, one of the things that was odd about me and KK, having met HERE, was how many common she has (as someone NOT from where I am from) to people I have known for YEARS before she got there. Her next door neighbor? Known since high school.. and her brother. One of the girls in her social circle here? I went to elementary school with. Her job? Is where I used to work. You really have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Just as a fun "aside".. there was a question on FB once, about "which one of your fb friends have you known the longest?".. Mine? BIRTH. Yes, literally, BIRTH. We are born ONE day apart, we have been friends since birth. We shared a crib.. OFTEN. Since you're being such a stupid insensitive cvnt, per usual, WHY? Because my mother was DISABLED when I was born and spent 6 months in a hospital afterwards. So this girls mother, who was besties with MY mother, when my father ran out of sick time to take care of me? I lived with that girl's family, essentially, for the next 3 months.

You're a stupid, evil, nasty woman Loretta. Period. I'll put my character references AND my history, against hers ANY day.

Reilly
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/05/05
Loc: right here ----->
      #775907 - 01/29/12 07:24 AM

[quote]You all know she uses the stalker term figuratively not literally. [/quote]

Oh...then she doesn't REALLY consider them stalkers? All right then...so the dicussion can continue...no big deal..After all, at this juncture, its just people, sharing opinions, thoughts and ideas...No harm to anyone..

"You've all been cleared of STALKER status..."

Proceed...

--------------------
Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?~Marilyn Monroe

Pages: << 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | >> (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 31965

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: