Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: << 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | >> (show all)
LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Miranda]
      #776251 - 01/30/12 11:34 AM

She may not be able to "unring" the bell but she can STOP ENGAGING. And she WON'T.

Tell me you think her responding to any of this is NORMAL?

Let's be real here. Any normal/sane person would NOT continue to even respond. They'd be GONE from ANY of the sites that they'd been at, KNOWING that they a) have "stalkers" and b) the sites are exposed to their ex, the attorneys, and the law guardian.

People have said it, you'd just.. slip away. POOF! And if one actually STUCK to it? This would all stop. It's not like she needs anything ON board does she?

Reality is, however whoever got whatever they got? They got because that girl has a massive massive attention issue. Period. And the only reason these "trolls" exist? Is because of that attention issue. No other reason. She created her own bed and this is the end result of it AND she still WON'T STOP.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/05
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #776252 - 01/30/12 11:36 AM

Well, there is more than one person playing reindeer games here....

And I was your FB friend (can't remember when the whole drama started and I deleted it), and I have no idea the irony of Sampoe. The only other person I was FB friends with was MrsB. But I think the only time I recall looking at your albums was during the whole "SM making your D feel fat" nonsense (which she was NOT by any stretch of the imagination).

Honestly - while reading the big thread below something struck me in a few of the rants that lead me to believe it was a particular someone. But absent any proof I will not name names. Just a gut feeling on my part.

--------------------
Forgiveness is...letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: LexieBelle]
      #776253 - 01/30/12 11:39 AM

No she won't... but in reality... are we going to make her stop by reminding her daily? Nope.. if anything, us reminding her makes her do it more.. in my opinion... she's a child... tell I child to NOT do something.. what is the first thing they do? They do it... because they are immature children who are spoiled and have never dealt with true consequences.... WHICH is what JL is... a spoiled brat who has never dealt with true consequences... but we can't and won't get her to see it... so... just drop it... its pointless.. let the brat do what she wants... and of course there are going to be those that run to her aid.... and say POOR JL... let em.. pity the fools and call it a day.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: elliesmom]
      #776254 - 01/30/12 11:43 AM

LOL, I think we had this discussion.. and please don't take it wrong.. but I don't remember being FB friends.. and I don't remember your name/info.. so I assure you.. whatever you have said/done... on fb is a total blur to me... it's my lupus and my stroke... I just don't remember.. plus I have like 689 friends... I only keep up with like 30 of them... i keep trying to dwindle my list down... and just never find the time.... so, please I don't mean that as an insult... I mean it as a way to say.. your stuff was/is safe with me.. cause.. I don't remember...

SM making my daughter feel fat was roughly 5 years ago.. she was in 7th grade then... the drama with JL and this sampoe started in Jan (cause I was coming home from FL when my dad was in ICU.. I remember hubs driving and me reading it). The wedding stuff, I have NO idea when it was... I was not apart of it... except only in her head...

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: elliesmom]
      #776255 - 01/30/12 11:45 AM

Why not name names at this point? Does it matter??? I mean I've been accused, Runs has been accused, Katie/Agui have been accused.. why the heck NOT????? Sooo only a couple of people can be targeted as suspects but others are exempt? Why?

For the record, I was RWS's FB friend for a while too. Not getting the irony of Sampoe either but I really don't pay attention to anyone's albums or whatever particularly. Like JL's stuff? I only saw some things (like her then boyfriend's comments to her that I personally thought were demeaning and rude) because they showed up on NEWS FEED.

Reilly
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/05/05
Loc: right here ----->
      #776256 - 01/30/12 11:46 AM

Ah..what the hell...there isn't any sense in getting worked up about it...I know you don't feel vindicated like you should, but really...it doesn't matter, LB...really..

Its already been stated that she never truly considered any of them "stalkers"...so what's the big deal..let her be discussed...

FTR...I never received any of JL's information either..no one sent me anything...although I will say that it wasn't hard to glean enough information to figure her out...At one time we had pictures, pictures of new hairstyles, apartments...whatever... so she was easily identified by any mutual FB friends...No one had to go looking for her info..it was easy enough to find out...anyone with any intelligence at all could find her...

Its nothing more than entertainment at this point...a way to pass the time...no real sharing of any kind here...so when we're all feeling froggy or PA...we come here and take it out on each other...sounds reasonable...

--------------------
Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?~Marilyn Monroe

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: North of Mexico
      #776258 - 01/30/12 11:51 AM

If there were 5-10 personalities on this site posting about me daily and saying nontruths I would most definitely respond. And I am not the "normal police" A lot of what happens on this site is not what I would consider "normal". I don't consider YOUR reaction to her to be normal, but that's my opinion.

Again your reaction to her is insane. Seriously, let it go. If she gets you (or anyone else) this riled up then how about YOU disengage from it? It could "go" from your end too. IGNORE HER. Why can't you do that? You feel the need to say over and over what a liar she is. Trust me, we all get that you don't like her. We all know you don't believe her. We know blah blah blah blah...seriously none of your constant barrages about her are going to change anyone's mind about her. You don't like her. It's understood.

--------------------
13.1...because I am only half crazy!

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Reilly]
      #776259 - 01/30/12 11:53 AM

Its already been stated that she never truly considered any of them "stalkers"...so what's the big deal..let her be discussed...

I am curious, why do you feel the need to state this over and over? This is like the 5th time you've posted this. Didn't Loretta say something about this? Was it on JL's behalf or was that Loretta's synopsis of this whole event?

--------------------

Edited by Miranda (01/30/12 11:54 AM)

Miranda
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: So now it's my info.... [Re: Miranda]
      #776260 - 01/30/12 11:55 AM

Where oh where have all the sock puppets gone??

--------------------

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#776261 - 01/30/12 11:55 AM

we weren't friends in Dec 2010.. so you wouldn't know the irony behind sampoe.

Pages: << 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | >> (show all)

Extra information
3 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 16822

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: