Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
BB1
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/26/05
Loc: MD
my bad behavior and ftr...
      #776337 - 01/30/12 07:00 PM

I’m not going to attempt to contact RWS’s ex or her kids or her boss or her anyone. I would not reveal her identity, her location, her personal information, no more than I would anyone else’s. Seriously, I have personal information for a dozen people or more on this board and no matter how much I don’t trust them, disagree with them, think poorly of them, get angry with them or whatever…I would never put anyone’s personal safety at risk, nor would I hurt their little kids. I’ve actually contacted people who unknowingly posted things that could reveal their personal information so they could delete it. RWS has 2 lovely children and I would definitely not sleep well knowing I caused them an ounce of hurt. She threatened me with that little “I’ll get you my pretty” blah, blah, blah…so I threatened her back. It was an idle threat, for me anyway, not so sure about her. I mean she did put in an >evil laugh<, ha ha ha. She should know I wouldn’t hurt her kids. She’s known me for over 10 years and she knows I’m harmless. I have trust issues, maybe I was wrong about rws, maybe I wasn't. If I really wanted to dump personal information out about someone or to cause someone trouble on a personal level, she’d not even be in the top ten on my list. I’m busy screwing up my own life. I hardly have time to conjure up ways to ruin someone else’s. That being said, I’m going to go back to my world, where things really matter and leave this little make believe playground to those of you who enjoy it. It’s only fun for me for about an hour every 6 months or so. The nicer side of me feels a little badly for being mean to RWS, and I contribute some of that to my issues of not trusting anyone. It wouldn't have mattered if it were her or anyone else on this board. If anyone from here had contacted me after a year or so with recent happenings, I'd have questioned them too, not just her. This board just oozes trouble.

Just real quick, SRS, did I read correctly somewhere that you remarried your ex? I can’t remember exactly but aren’t you the one who posted a long time ago about having to give him money to take the kids to McD’s so he would see them? I hope you didn’t catch a lot of crap for that…I personally think it’s good for the kids to have a sense of family unity and wish it could happen more often than not.

--------------------
It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: BB1]
      #776338 - 01/30/12 07:06 PM

I thought RWS's name was already common knowledge. I've seen Gr8dad use it multiple times over the years.

I don't think SRS remarried anyone since she said her ex has a new skank.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/03/10
      #776339 - 01/30/12 07:07 PM

I heart you.

Btw - I know you'd never share anyone's personal information. I also have a lot of personal information on people here that they've shared - including ones who "hate" me and continue to attempt to discredit me and are so interested in my life - still wouldn't do it.

Most here wouldn't. I know a lot of posters here have a lot of information on other posters - I guess that's what bothers me so much about those who have. They are the ones I feel sorry for.

Btw - I'm so glad you're doing so well, you deserve it!!! <3

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #776340 - 01/30/12 07:08 PM

Yeah - it's been posted multiple times over the years. Wasn't it her screenname before the board changed? I could be wrong - I wasn't here then, but thought I remembered someone saying that.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
      #776342 - 01/30/12 07:20 PM

I know you wouldn't contact anyone's spouse/boss/etc and spread personal information. You are in the small group of people on here that I trust. Just saying!

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: M5M5]
      #776349 - 01/30/12 08:04 PM

Did anyone seriously take my "I will get you my pretty" as a threat? It's a reference from the wizzard of oz. If I wanted to get you, I would of never deleted and blocked you. You hurt me BB for no f*cling good reason other then your dumbass friend who has been the culprit of this entire board going to hell for over 3 years now..... You don't trust me; per your pm....I sought you out to get info per your pm.........your logic makes no sense...if I wanted JLs info, I promise you, I would have it......I would of never deleted people or I would of switched over to my other fb account...im done being hurt by people....I didn't deserve what you did...period. you don't trust me? But yet you are the one to threaten to contact my ex because remember "he lives 2 hours from you".....your exact words..... Anyone contacts anyone in my family and I will have their head on a stick.....you can bank on that.

My name is common knowledge spinner, but my ex isn't which is what BB threaten me with.

You don't trust me BB? Good...goes for the two of us.... You were wrong......

BB1
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/26/05
Loc: MD
Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #776350 - 01/30/12 08:21 PM

Sent to: Runswithscissors

Oh well, lol.

It doesn't matter to me...publish what you want...look up what you want...call my ex...call my congressman...lolololol...i.do.not.care. I wouldn't have contacted your ex anyway. I don't roll like that.

--
Why don't you share the whole story...oh I know, because then you couldn't be all victimized. BAER. And I don't even remember your stupid ex's name. If I took that exit, I'd have to knock on about 15,000 doors to even have a chance of finding him. Now dry your pretty little eyes and rest your pretty little head knowing that big bad (bb)isn't going to hurt you. man.......

--------------------
It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #776354 - 01/30/12 08:40 PM

Glad your "I kind of feel bad" didn't last Long. You were wrong in what you did. Sorry you don't like the logic behind it....either way....I said I was done with this hell hole and the childish bullshiet that goes on....so I need to make it stick.....

Further more, I never threaten to contact anyone, I said I would go to the police and I will. My only "threat" was *I will get you my pretty*, which was done on the board.... You threatened to publish my pm to you WHICH contains sensitive info on "Sampoe" along with my city and state and you threatened to contact the ex. Your a sneaky little culprit.... My threat was "I will get you my pretty"... Done on this board for the whole flippin world to see......LOL....but yet, don't trust me...

Edited by Runswithscissors (01/30/12 08:53 PM)

Loretta
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #776378 - 01/31/12 10:15 AM

I am not following this. Didn't you already say you were mutual friends with some of JL's friends? How could adding one more give you a better snooping angle?

The little pretty reference to me was an obvious hahaha as in "omg, I'm such a scary witch, aren't I".

Kind of like my tag line was taken serious by one offended poster. People can "find" things anywhere they wish if they're looking to be offended. I saw another one on line similar that said "some people just need a high five....to the face...with a chair!". I sure didn't think my friend who posted it was hateful, evil, etc. It was funny. It was not to be taken literally. Happiness is a choice people. So is being offended. Lighten up.

MrsB
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: my bad behavior and ftr... [Re: Loretta]
      #776382 - 01/31/12 10:36 AM

<<"some people just need a high five....to the face...with a chair!".>>

Love that one ;)

Unless RWS has created another profile - she should not see me on anyone's friends list. She has been blocked for quite some time.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 3021

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: