Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >> (show all)
nope

Reged: 12/31/11
Re: Okay - who did it? [Re: spinnerdegrassi]
      #777411 - 02/10/12 06:06 PM

And you Quote?? Not a smart move At.All. if you are a JL supporter. You do realize that EVERYTHING about JL on this and 2 other message boards become part of a court record. So, did you just lie or is that the truth you know it to be?
1) you are a liar
or
2) you have first hand knowledge of the statement you provided

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/20/06
Re: Okay - who did it? [Re: nope]
      #777412 - 02/10/12 06:10 PM

You're a maroon...end quote.

nope

#777413 - 02/10/12 06:21 PM

here is the flip story to your "Quote."

Jenn, to Dear Son: Little B, MrB left. He is an idiot and just doesn't understand what stress I am under. He blames you and your poor behavior for my constant need to escape to bed. He is mad that you need new shoes and that I decided to get my hair and nails done instead. He, over the last year, begged me to spend more time with him in the evenings instead of posting on marriage/divorce sites. It is all his fault that we are and what we have to do. See, Little B, I couldn't give up my internet obsession for him, he was not worth it and now he blames US. You were so brave when the policeman came to our home. You really are a brace little man. Don't blame me that we have no home to call ours. It is all MrB's fault because he is a dumbass and wanted me to stop posting 24/7. Plus he hates you!

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

#777414 - 02/10/12 06:31 PM

Are you and Sampoe twins birthed from the same retarded mother who was your father's sister? You two monkeys can't even come up with an original insult, and just retread my material. This is what happens when you hand out GED's to anyone in this country.

Sampoe
enthusiast

Reged: 01/27/11
      #777417 - 02/10/12 07:49 PM

Ok Spinnerdegrassi, you're right. Everything Bunny has said (on this message board) is the truth and everything anybody else says about the ex is just lies. Ok, got it! Want to buy some beach front property in OK? I'll give you a great 'family' deal... LMAO!!! You've been punked, and you deserved it!

nope

Re: Okay - who did it? [Re: Sampoe]
      #777419 - 02/10/12 08:11 PM

No, he has not been punked. He has a hard on for an internet women, plain and simple. He will bash the ex, even make up lies about the ex, so JL will give him the ...ole' Spinner you are so nice (Spinner has penis issues.) He bashes the ex for not paying CS..false, having 3 kids by 3 women..false, being "kicked out of the NG"..false, not obeying CO's..false.

What he won't recognize is that Jenny is being brought to trial for not following a CO., She was brought to trial for failure to pay her rent and CONVICTED!, she was brought to trial for failure to cooperate with the GAL (that she requested)and was CONVICTED, was brought to trial for failure to pay her gym membership, and was CONVICTED, accused a boss of sexual harrasment and had to pay all costs,because it was a LIE, and has been "let go" from three jobs over the last 2 years for failure to perform duties..i.e., violating the comapnies internet usage police, lost husband #2 because she was always on the computer and did not care for her son on a daily basis, (Even last week she promised MrB she wouldn't post any more if he came back)which she has, failed to report correct income to the court, the list goes on and one. Spinner has a fantasy with JL. It looks almost like an EA. I wonder what his wife would think about his postings?

ETA:I won't even bring up the 2 car repo's and credit CC's that she defaulted on...ON HER OWN, has nothing to with the ex husband

Edited by nope (02/10/12 08:14 PM)

spinnerdegrassi
Carpal \'Tunnel

#777423 - 02/10/12 10:40 PM

Lol, look at you two sh!tdicks. You're obsessed with this story. The fact that you just spent a paragraph worrying about all this sh!t tells me you two cum dumpsters need to find a hobby.

You need to learn a little about pro wrestling, and you'll understand the notion of manipulating the marks.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #777431 - 02/11/12 06:47 AM

Why bother Spinner? I can't tell who is more obsessed, actually.

Reilly
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/05/05
Loc: right here ----->
Re: Okay - who did it? [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #777433 - 02/11/12 07:30 AM

^^^^^^^^ *Like*

--------------------
Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?~Marilyn Monroe

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Okay - who did it? [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #777435 - 02/11/12 09:08 AM

I think he's just obsessed with JL.. She's a hot babe, got a rep for stuff, maybe Spinner thinks he kisses her butt enough he's got a shot? It's really bizarre... Nope is pretty much dead-on... Not sure why Spinners so vehement in denying what's true.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >> (show all)

Extra information
4 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: *
Topic views: 14645

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: