Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Lawyer Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
recently joined

Reged: 01/25/12
Posts: 5
Need pro-se forms in New Jersey
      #779381 - 03/09/12 10:44 AM

I had to fire my idiot divorce lawyer, and now I don't know what to do.
This case is such a mess that I just want to run screaming into the night and never return.
I've been searching google for ages and find nothing useful.
I imagine that the first thing I need to do is file a motion or whatever to announce that I'm representing myself.
Where can I find such forms?
Actual forms that I can see, not just more yapping about why I shouldn't want them.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Reged: 03/22/12
Posts: 51
Re: Need pro-se forms in New Jersey [Re: Elphaba]
      #782700 - 04/11/12 12:55 PM

I considered representing myself, but the paperwork and time involved seemed daunting, so I went the lawyer route. Before I got a lawyer I was able to get all the necessay forms from the County Court House. If you're real nice, the clerks will tell you exactly what forms you need.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Topic views: 2598

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: