Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
TruthPLEASEnoW
journeyman

Reged: 03/21/12
Loc: Far from Hypocrite Valley as c...
Apology
      #782751 - 04/11/12 07:05 PM

SRS's information should not have been posted. It was not shared with anyone. No one has been contacted. No RWS was not sent hateful private messages from me. She was not sent any messages from me. No one was.

This will be my last post. This is what you get when you push someone so far. They do things they regret. I cannot take back what I did. But this is where it stops.

I do not know who all the trolls are. I do not know everyone who is involved in contacting people in others lives. I have not and I'll not do to you all what you have done to others.

I will not be back to read your responses. So many of you are hateful and I'm disgusted with myself that I was ever a part of it. Karma will do its own work with each of you involved. Until then - enjoy the drama. Most of the good people on this site have already left and now it's my turn. Have at it.

However I take responsibility for my mistake and role in this. No one else is involved. Again this is where it stops. I challenge the other trolls to do the same and let it be.

ETA. Trolls have posted other members private information recently and it continues. Please all of you take a look at what you are contributing to and stop responding and feeding the drama. Each of us has that power. SRS is hardly the first and sadly will doubtfully be the last. There are so many hypocrites here it is amazing. Everyone can put a stop to this if we each do our part. None of this is ok. None of it.

Edited by TruthPLEASEnoW (04/11/12 07:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SRS
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 11/05/10
Re: Apology [Re: TruthPLEASEnoW]
      #782753 - 04/11/12 07:24 PM

Read your own posts and think back about your life. Really, lecturing people about Karma? Heard the word hypocrite lately?

Now on to other things, post an apology as JL/MrsB and then I will believe you. Until then, fu. You have absolutely no credibility - AT ALL.

Sampoe
enthusiast

Reged: 01/27/11
      #782754 - 04/11/12 07:30 PM

"SRS's information should not have been posted. It was not shared with anyone"

It was shared with the ENTIRE FREAKING INTERNET!

"I do not know who all the trolls are"

You are a COMPLETE LIAR! I wish I had our emails from a year or so ago! I hate that I deleted my inbox! LIAR

"I have not and I'll not do to you all what you have done to others"

LOL LOL

"I will not be back to read your responses

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK and your so FULL of SHYT!

"Karma will do its own work with each of you involved"

Just like it did to you with the courts for everything you put your ex and son through?

BTFW you liar, there was no APOLOGY in there whatsoever!

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #782761 - 04/11/12 07:54 PM

I feel bad for you JL..I honestly do. Poor JL, the bad people made her do it.

I've said it before, I will say it again- Grow up.

Take care of you, your son and your life... get it in order.

SRS
Pooh-Bah

Re: Apology [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #782763 - 04/11/12 08:00 PM

But, as I have been told repeatedly by JL and her crew....she's so pretty. I am just jealous of her. uh uh....

Oh well, enough kicking an injured dog.

Arden
old hand

Reged: 02/27/06
      #782768 - 04/11/12 08:18 PM

You need help. I am not saying that to be biotchy, I am saying that because it would seem the case.

Seriously, pick up your phone call your parents, call your sister, call a friend or hell call your lawyer but, please call someone and tell them you need help.

Trust me, if they love and care about you and they do that phone call will not come as surprise to them. You need to get well.

javajunkiee
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/08
Loc: SC
      #782770 - 04/11/12 08:32 PM

So let me be sure I understand...

- Because you've been outed JL, you now suddenly feel bad for your participation in being a troll, for stirring up crap and inflaming the board, all in a feeble attempt to get revenge.

- You believe most of the good people have left and that YOU JL are still one of those good people, despite your actions that strung your friends out on the proverbial front line. Now you will walk away, humbled and pious, because you've seen the light.

- Because you suddenly have an ephiphany about how harmful all this trolling is, YOU think its time to stop it. Nevermind its after you've been called out on it. Nevermind the numerous times people on this site have implored your troll alter-ego, and all the little troll-ettes to knock it off because people were getting hurt. It wasn't worth paying attn to before.

This is going to be another life lesson for you JL, but sometimes saying "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it.

I will be very surprised if the people who've stood by you through this shytstorm continue to do so now. As someone who was willing to forgive & forget your lies about the picture-perfect marriage you had, and who defended your lies back then because you said you were "abused", I lost faith in your story a long time ago. Not that you TRUTHfully care, but your actions now? Leaves little doubt that YOU are the biggest hypocrite of all and that giving you the benefit of the doubt is setting oneself up to be disappointed, or worse.

Yes, there are posters here who are far from perfect. There are also posters here who would (and have) helped others IRL. Thanks in no small part to your shyt-stirring though, thats pretty well over.

So, thank you JL for your hand in this mess, your MISSING apology above, and for being so brave by taking your marbles and going home now instead of FINALLY admitting to all those who stood up for you that TPN is YOU.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

--------------------
Marriage doesn't come with a money-back guarantee.

gr8Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/04
      #782774 - 04/11/12 08:54 PM

The only apology that I think ANY of us would even consider accepting would be something like this, under your REAL name:

I, JL, have the following names, {insert ALL of your troll names}. I am sorry for causing such an uproar.

--------------------
Why give a "senior" discount, they have had plenty of time to raise the money...

SRS
Pooh-Bah

Re: Apology [Re: gr8Dad]
      #782775 - 04/11/12 08:55 PM

yuuuuuuppp.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/16/06
Loc: VA for 21 years, NC forever!
Re: Apology [Re: SRS]
      #782785 - 04/11/12 11:06 PM

I'm with Gr8 on this one.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Apology [Re: BeachBabeRN]
      #782786 - 04/11/12 11:18 PM

Me too.. Gr8, you really said it perfectly!

mewanda
recently joined

Reged: 11/15/10
Re: Apology [Re: BeachBabeRN]
      #782787 - 04/11/12 11:18 PM

Every one of you are hypocrites.

cutiepie

Reged: 12/10/11
Re: Apology [Re: mewanda]
      #782794 - 04/11/12 11:31 PM

I agree.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/29/05
Re: Apology [Re: mewanda]
      #782798 - 04/11/12 11:39 PM

And I guess you are just another troll.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: M5M5]
      #782802 - 04/11/12 11:43 PM

They are all her M5. Cutie I am sure of. That persona has been posting, then deleting before she thinks anyone sees them.. Or editing, but deliberately removing the edited flag. Remind you of anyone? Been doing it a lot the last 2 days. I'm not the only one who has seen it. Cutie pie is definitely JL.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: LexieBelle]
      #782805 - 04/11/12 11:49 PM

I've not seen that. But...Katie used to do that too...remember? I swear, I think cutiepie is Katie...or someone is a very good actress to get us to believe it's her.

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782806 - 04/11/12 11:51 PM

LB? You're quick, I don't see half of what you do.

And I'm sorry I just gotta ask this -- who would WANT to look like kfu? Another miserable person -- somebody's got to do some image improvement.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782807 - 04/12/12 12:00 AM

I'm still gonna go with JL M5 :-(. Katie is like me, gr8 etc. doesn't need another identity. And I believe RWS' take on Katie and the name. Jl has tried to impersonate ALL her "haters". That's the point of the trolls.

I'll gladly admit if I'm wrong..

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782817 - 04/12/12 07:42 AM

I believe it was cutie that once described the shirt I was wearing in a profile picture and a few other things...and when I did some searching around, i discovered she described my myspace profile perfectly (a site I hadn't been on in a long time..the picture was a few years old). Then I go looking on my friends list...and find Katie's sister on my friends list. JL has never been a friend on myspace. But those sisters have.

I'll stand by what I said...I think cutie is Katie/Aqui

BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782820 - 04/12/12 08:21 AM

Does it really matter? Just let it drop M5.

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/05
      #782829 - 04/12/12 09:50 AM

And if she WAS on your myspace? Don't you think she would know to delete it before trotting out that information? The one person on there was probably the only person who didn't KNOW she was going to look guilty. Because she wasn't reading the board.

I am not saying its impossible, I do find it odd that kfu has disappeared, but its possible she has other things in her life than this board. And when she WAS posting here? He sole existence was not harrassing JL. Both she and agui had real things to talk about and I find it odd because IMO if they actually were still here - they would also be posting under their real names. And honestly I am a little curious whatever happened with that Fed up grandpa.

--------------------
Forgiveness is...letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: elliesmom]
      #782834 - 04/12/12 10:13 AM

I think Katie's daughter "aged out" (like that term, lol) and she's a grandmother. And she was obviously VERY happy in that. Why bother with here?

I'm also curious what happened with agui's ex's psychodad. I actually talked to her a fair amount about that stuff.. I really felt bad for her situation.. and I don't think she made it up or exaggerated it.

I just think they've walked away from here. That's my guess. I think JL definitely wanted things to LOOK like Katie and/or Agui. That's why the ids.. the timing of posts.. etc. Remember, JL spent an INSANE amount of time on this board. And she used the patterns/idiosyncracies (sp!!!) of people to try and pit "her" friends against her "non-friends". It was all very calculated.

It's almost like? She's got a multiple personality disorder? I mean, to do what she did? She'd really have to embody the people? Take on a different personna? Can you imagine the field day a psychiatrist would have with her?

I know it's very hard for some folks to accept because they truly trusted and believed in her. But, psychologically speaking? She's been showing her instability/mental illness for a really long time.

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782836 - 04/12/12 10:39 AM

I am not going to armchair diagnose anyone. I understand why she would create the persona TPN - even if its something I would not do. I do not for one hot minute condone or understand displaying SRS information.

I think it is possible there were more than just TPN. Really any of the trolls that "stood up for" her could be her. Who else would care enough to create a fake identity to support her? I have always thought that. I mean anyone else would use their REAL name which had actual credibility attached. I have no desire to search back and find the names.

I don't think any of the other "stalking" trolls are her. Sorry. I have no reason to believe she has abandoned sanity and started undermining herself and contacting her ex JUST to entertain a message board. The supportive trolls fit with her personality - she cared WAY TOO MUCH about what others thought and turned every post into a 50 page thread where she tried to win every last person onto her side. Even *cringe* directing people to the court website to see for themselves.

--------------------

ssmom79
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/27/07
      #782838 - 04/12/12 10:44 AM

I don't post here anymore and I have turned my PM's off.

I am not a troll, never been a troll, never created a fake persona to share or exchange information. I don't communicate through PM's, I don't throw around accusations on this forum, and I have not been back here since LB referred to me as a trained seal and offered me a sardine treat...no thanks by the way.

I want to be clear because I did lose a friend on FB over this. She knows who she is, and I don't fault her for it, who knows who they can trust these days.

I just wanted to put it out there, I guess losing that FB friend was a little disheartening especially when I have no involvement in that regard. I'm just a sunshine and rainbows kind of person who grew tired of being stuck in a rainy forum. Best wishes to those reading or remaining on the forum.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: ssmom79]
      #782842 - 04/12/12 11:06 AM

Sorry you feel that way. As I've said repeatedly, it was just extremely frustrating to see what was plainly obvious and knowing how blatantly she'd misrepresented ME.. PERSONALLY. Down to accusing me of contacting her ex. And there were some, yourself included, who seemed reasonable enough that they "should" get it.. but never did.

I do believe the "attacking" trolls" ARE also her. Feeds the drama, and she NEEDS drama. Just like she needed to way-overinflate AND publicize it no less even though she was specifically asked NOT to and explained WHY not to, the original problem.

I realize it's hard to grasp/relate to. But yes, I do believe she is that.. unbalanced.. for lack of a better word.

I don't think you were ever a troll. Never said that. I do think you helped perpetuate her need for attention. Everyone that gave her attention (including me) did. Good, bad or indifferent. I do believe if everyone had grasped what she was doing and hadn't supported her? She would have just gone away. She'd have gone elsewhere like she did as support for her here faded. But when she had trouble over at the other place, back here she came and she fed off what little support remained for her here.

I don't think she contacted her ex herself. From what little I did see of Delphi myself, and what I've been told/sent by others? I think a poster there did it. And I've seen the emails. I fully admit I've been to the court file, I've read every single email. Here? Is NEVER MENTIONED. Delphi? Is mentioned repeatedly, as is iVillage. Postings of hers from Delphi were provided. I suspect a poster who was on iVillage, who went to Delphi and who may have peeked here, is the one who contacted him. Those ladies there? Make us look like kittens ;)

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782848 - 04/12/12 12:08 PM

Wait....So I understand....since again...I've never seen a single court document.....is there something in it that mentions her postings?

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/04
Loc: This Asylum --->
      #782849 - 04/12/12 12:14 PM

Ya know. She is gone. Isn't it about time to give it a rest and move on?

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: Maury]
      #782850 - 04/12/12 12:26 PM

If you think she's gone? I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn :)

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782851 - 04/12/12 12:38 PM

LOL. I agree with the kitten assessment.

I hadn't read those docs, but now that I have I also agree it had to be a Delphi person. Anyone from here could have directed him to WAY MORE insulting material. But with Delphi searching for old posts is HUGE PITA. Both things sent to him were things posted that day on Delphi. Now it certainly could be someone from here trying to POSE as someone from there. But again, based on how frustrated the jackhole got with his MrsB's ex's inaction and kept sending posts, I think if it was they would have lost it and rammed this stuff up his proverbial rear. And wow, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

--------------------

Avaya
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 02/09/06
Loc: Arkansas
      #782853 - 04/12/12 12:55 PM

[quote]Ya know. She is gone. [/quote]

Yeah, right. Heehee. This is a train wreck and who can look away from that? LOL

--------------------
Eternity is too long to be wrong.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782854 - 04/12/12 12:56 PM

I know I say this a lot but I do happen to be a gambling person, lol.. but I'd stake a serious pot on Delphi.

I've seen, obviously from her herself, communications between him and her. He's NOT that stupid. The way I took his replies back was that he was obviously being fed what to say by his attorney, and he was trying to get the person to give HIM information, rather than HIM going and hunting her down and finding it, KWIM? And he also says specifically the attorney asks if the person will speak with him. I think he was told not to push/be gentle etc. My betting nature would say that every word he typed in those emails was said by his attorney.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782855 - 04/12/12 01:03 PM

Okay... I never "understood", "Knew" that there was an actual case where her ex mentions her posting on boards....(I suck at taking a person down, don't I?).
I knew it had been mentioned here... there... everywhere that her ex was contacted, but I never knew that it was a) true and b) he had a court case on her based on info from her postings.....

So.. this leaves me back to what I originally said.... WHY?? Why would she continue to post? I know I said many times over and over "if this is true, why are you posting"... but I thought it was just her ex was contacted... NEVER that he WAS and HE FILED based on it.... bless her heart... I do feel bad for her, I really do.... I hope it all works out in the end...

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782857 - 04/12/12 01:08 PM

That was my 2nd post in the thread... I can ask a question Maury.. especially since I've been accused of many things by this person... you don't have to open, look, read this thread... it's that easy. If I want to ask a question, I will.. period.
And if you think she's gone... I have some ocean front property in Utah.... for sale.

Edited by Runswithscissors (04/12/12 01:10 PM)

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782858 - 04/12/12 01:20 PM

I would think that you could all find a new dog to kick rather than reveling in the past nastiness. I guess some people just enjoy rolling around in the chit regardless how tiresome it has become.

Knock yourself out, I guess.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782859 - 04/12/12 01:30 PM

"you". its okay to kick me around, but god forbid I ask a question. You are a muppet.x

elliesmom
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782860 - 04/12/12 01:47 PM

It would make me feel better if it was a Delphi person.

But in a way it would surprise me. Unless there is a secret members only board I don't know about - I never heard anyone there be HALF as nasty to her as the people here. Especially with the throwing of personal knowledge of her into her face. I don't go there too often and I don't read every post when I do; so maybe I missed it.

--------------------

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782861 - 04/12/12 01:49 PM

Yes. I am sure that some vacuous allegations from people you hardly know on an Internet bulletin Board traumatized you greatly. Hopefully, you will make a complete and speedy recovery.

With love,

Kermit

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782862 - 04/12/12 02:05 PM

From what I understand, they are far more brutal than we are, just in calling her names and whatnot? Obviously they wouldn't have known the backstory HERE but apparently (and people sent me postings so I know this is true) many had no use for her, felt she was a drama queen/created her own issues. Tired of hearing about menstrual cycles, every ache and pain etc etc. Many accused her of using the site as her own personal blog and advised her to actually go GET a personal blog and get off Delphi.

From my own experience with their moderators, they're a touchy/righteous bunch. Worse than we are. Took like one sentence in an otherwise extremely politely worded message on my part to send the moderators into a furry flurry of nastiness. Another reason I never posted or went there after I was reinstated. Just a nasty nasty vibe.

M5M5
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782873 - 04/12/12 02:54 PM

Not necessarily...because it was obvious that I never logged into that account. They've done stuff like that before...they've shared private info before.

I got a message from both of them when they disappeared...said they wouldn't be back because they were being accused of sharing private info and they were innocent.

Arden
old hand

#782902 - 04/12/12 04:51 PM

Maury, with all due respect, some of these people here have really been either hurt, betrayed or blindsided by what happened. If they feel the need to talk about it, chew on it, try to justify or process what's happened. For some, this has been going on a year or longer. If this is what it takes for them to heal, I really don't see the harm or the need to keep busting their @sses for it.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Apology [Re: Arden]
      #782906 - 04/12/12 05:02 PM

If they feel so hurt, betrayed or blindsided, they take what happens on an internet bulletin board AND themselves, far too seriously. The only reason the whole thing blew up is because none of the participants could walk away without having the last word. They are complicit in what occurred and complicit in the result.

Just my opinion. I think the whole thing is rather absurd.

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782914 - 04/12/12 05:29 PM

And yet, you, an attorney, who probably shouldn't be engaging in these conversations to begin with, continue to involve YOURSELF. Astonishing.

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782916 - 04/12/12 05:34 PM

Please tell me all knowing LexieBelle - what conversation should I not be involved in and why? My observations are as valid as anyone else's.

Arden
old hand

#782954 - 04/12/12 07:34 PM

If they feel so hurt, betrayed or blindsided, they take what happens on an internet bulletin board AND themselves, far too seriously.
++++++++++++++

awww Maury, that is an unfair statement and not a very realistic view. You know as well as anyone here, many of these friendships have been taken beyond this board. Even if they haven't that doesn't mean people here haven't grown to care for others and made what they consider friends.

I think you are being very dismissive of others and their feelings. Maybe you haven't come to care about anyone here and can't understand.

I just think it is a basic human reaction that some people are feeling and should be respected as such and not belittled. If some need a little while to work through it, I just don't see what they are hurting.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782961 - 04/12/12 07:53 PM

If they feel so hurt, betrayed or blindsided, they take what happens on an internet bulletin board AND themselves, far too seriously...

------------
I had to laugh at the thought of an Attorney telling someone they take themselves to seriously.......

LB, as I said... there's a reason, chick... there is a reason.

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
      #782968 - 04/12/12 08:02 PM

Oh Alice, we're going down the rabbit hole, going down the rabbit hole!

Maury
Carpal \'Tunnel

#782983 - 04/12/12 09:38 PM

I am not sure why you would laugh at that. My vocation does not define me. I suppose if the title is a convenient foil.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
3 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 4673

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: