Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Stepfamily Issues

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)
BeachBabeRN
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 01/16/06
Loc: VA for 21 years, NC forever!
Re: Happy Mother's Day [Re: LexieBelle]
      #784723 - 05/16/12 12:10 PM

Just for S&G -- english, you've been here slightly less than 8 months longer than annieo -- not enough to make you an authority on JL.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/07/10
Re: Happy Mother's Day [Re: BeachBabeRN]
      #784724 - 05/16/12 12:14 PM

Thanks Beach :-)

English.. I joined in late Jan 2007. That's just over 5 years ago. You'd have to go back even before THAT, to like 2005/2006 timeframe to REALLY get the whole history.

Now think about that, SEVEN YEARS of history here.. SEVEN YEARS. AND, not just HERE, but ELSEWHERE, at the same time.

As Beach said, she needs help.

Runswithscissors
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/04
      #784729 - 05/16/12 01:50 PM

I just don't get why she's even being discussed.....seriously.....

Oh and this was a quick reply...not directed at you LB....

Edited by Runswithscissors (05/16/12 01:52 PM)

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Happy Mother's Day [Re: Runswithscissors]
      #784731 - 05/16/12 02:00 PM

It's okay.. I'm fine if it was directed at me :)

I'm not a big fan of the whole "passive aggressive digs" but we all know what the real intent is. I was gonna let the thread go, and someone else responded.. and I'll admit, I'm not keen on anyone coming along and trying to garner sympathy, "oh poor JL"'ing this site. The only way this site did her any damage? Is what she did HERSELF. Period. And I'm sure this new moron poster is an EXISTING poster, using yet another fake personality.

Just pisses me off. And I'm not one to NOT speak my mind. I actually gotta say, I appreciate the Gecko piping in with her two cents confirming the history.

I think it's important people here NOT forget what happened, or else? Guess who will pop her little head up back here with new tales of woe and how she's been victimized? It's an addiction. I, for one? Will stick around JUST to ensure she never suckers anyone again if she were to try it again.

Sampoe
enthusiast

Reged: 01/27/11
      #784733 - 05/16/12 02:25 PM

She's been here all along using the handle of Mewanda.

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
      #784734 - 05/16/12 02:36 PM

So, maybe she did lie. Why should everyone take such offense? This is an Internet board. We are strangers in many ways. We are not neighbors, family or RL friends. I find it odd, all this getting so wrapped up in an online person to the point of frenzy.

Why the outrage if she lied? From what Iíve seen, a lot of you are quick to suspect others of lying. Iíve been suspected of such, either inferred or explicitly stated, so itís not like the general you are horrified; you expect it.

If you sent her money for Christmas presents, found out later she lied about her financial state, and then were angry, Iíd say you are pretty naÔve. Iíve sent people in here money, but I know thereís a chance itís a phony deal because I really donít know the people, do I?

I don't care enough to comb through years of posts. Iíve read what has been posted since I joined (with the exception of a few months away), and I read the most recent posts that ďoutĒ her. My take is that this JL obsession has the tenor of a witch hunt. Itís a love to hate thing, fueled by behind-the-scenes gossip. Itís an ďI know more/better than anyone elseĒ thing. And itís behavior that does not paint our gender prettily.

Iím sorry I lost my cool and posted last night. Doing so has only caused more of a stiróexactly what I did not want. This JL thing is too much a monster as it is.

Gecko
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Third rock from the sun
      #784735 - 05/16/12 02:44 PM

No...you can't get aggressive with them, especially after you have left. Or at least, not without a baseball bat. Last time I saw "Bill"...it was some 15 months AFTER I left him, 6 months since since the last time he tried to kill me and ya'll wouldn't be having the pleasure of my company now if the cops had been even 1 second late coming around the corner squealing tires. As it was...it was several weeks before I could wear shorts and short sleeves because of all the bruises and both of my hands were broken.

That was 12 years ago and at least 2 to 3 times a year I track his whereabouts. While he never went to jail for what he did to me because of "family" connections...once his father died, he was on his own. And since he can't stay out of trouble and constantly violates probation, he's pretty easy to track.

--------------------
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!

LexieBelle
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Happy Mother's Day [Re: english7]
      #784738 - 05/16/12 02:49 PM

English..

Most people on this board? Are interested in GOOD relations with divorced parents. They want the BEST for the children involved.

In TWO situations? This bytch has manipulated this board into giving her advice to keep children AWAY from their parents.

And really? That's the CORE of the issue here. She did it to have her ex's first wife LOSE TIME WITH THEIR CHILD BASED ON HER LIES. And she got THIS BOARD TO ADVISE HER HOW TO DO IT.

Same with her now ex. She LIED about him and got all sorts of support, rah rah, you go girl to quote you, that her ex was some horrible awful bastard who should NOT have his child.

And that's the bottom line here. Most people here? Even if they think their ex sucks big donkey dick as a full time job? Do NOT want to deliberately take their collective kid(s) away from that donkey dick sucking girl or guy.

HER? Made it a full time JOB on not one but at LEAST two sites at a time to do JUST THAT.

And that? Violates the very CORE of what these sites are about. And THAT is what pisses many people off.

Now, you wanna sit here and justify/excuse it? More power to ya.. but you're missing the point.

I'll go a step further than Beach. She's not "sick".. She's EVIL. And yes, I mean EXACTLY that word. She's EVIL.

NikkiL
addict

Reged: 06/03/05
Re: Happy Mother's Day [Re: english7]
      #784739 - 05/16/12 02:55 PM

Do people on this board seriously send money to other posters? Did anyone REALLY send JL money? Sitting here wondering if that REALLY happens. And if does...where is my money? ;-)

english7
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 11/27/09
      #784740 - 05/16/12 03:00 PM

Okay, the donkey dick stuff was funny. :)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating: ***
Topic views: 14461

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: