Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Domestic Violence/Abuse

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
mlk2009
recently joined

Reged: 05/11/09
My husband is always threatening
      #532260 - 05/11/09 11:49 AM

Hi,
My husband constantly keeps threatening to throw me out of the house for any petty quarrels. I was working and lost my job when my company was downsizing 2 months back. Since then I am at home. I have little kid. My husband is always rude and harsh when I dont do exactly how he tells. I have to be doll and shake my head always. If I back answer or reply he keeps threatening me to pack my bags and leave. I have nobody here. I am really frustrated and at the edge of my reason. Is there a law to protect women. If I call 911 in this situation what will be the outcome.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
yregna
veteran

Reged: 07/25/06
Loc: Oregon
Re: My husband is always threatening [Re: mlk2009]
      #532279 - 05/11/09 12:30 PM

You deserve to be threatened. GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR OWN BILLS !!

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PAY YOUR BILLS ? Are you somehow helpless ? Grow up !

--------------------
"Anything free is worth what you pay for it..."
"Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get"

mentalist

Reged: 04/26/09
Loc: Manchester, England
Re: My husband is always threatening [Re: yregna]
      #532409 - 05/11/09 04:26 PM Attachment (152 downloads)

yregna...are you an idiot or what?

That pathetic excuse for a man shouldn't be threatening or bullying this poor woman wether she works or not.

What a pair of self righteous a**holes you are. Go back under the rock from which you slithered.

--------------------
How can you move forward if you keep looking back....

mentalist

Re: My husband is always threatening [Re: mlk2009]
      #532414 - 05/11/09 04:37 PM

This so called man is a bully, and what he is doing is abuse. If you are serious about getting away from him, then you need to record EVERY event of abuse that occurs. Domestic abuse can be in a physical or mental form, and it would be wise to do something about this before it becomes physical.

How old is your child, does he/she witness this abuse?

I really feel for you, because my husband used a threatening manner, even going as far as to say he would never hit me so that there would be no proof of what he was doing to me.....however he couldn't help himself & lashed out one night. I haven't seen him since, but I already had a new house lined up, I didn't want to live in the marital home, too many bad memories.

You could try a restraining order.

Ignore the idiot who thinks you deserve what you get, He (I assume) is obviously bitter about stuff, and hasn't a clue what he is going on about.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: West Virginia
Re: My husband is always threatening [Re: mentalist]
      #532645 - 05/12/09 07:42 AM

>>>>>yregna...are you an idiot or what?

He's a troll.

--------------------
Char Fox

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: mentalist]
      #532653 - 05/12/09 07:49 AM

What he's doing might be a slight form of mental abuse, but it is a long way from "abuse". From what little is given, there is also no basis for an RO. Threatening to leave, to pack her bags, or being rude and harsh are not RO eligible. If I were her and he threatened to pack her bags or to leave, I'd either pack them myself or tell him "so go...nothing's keeping you here". He might just STFU.

--------------------
Char Fox

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/17/08
Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: almostheaven]
      #533974 - 05/14/09 02:15 AM

and not a reason to call 911..........

Well said AH

mentalist

#534022 - 05/14/09 05:48 AM

Definitions of abuse on the Web:

* mistreat: treat badly; "This boss abuses his workers"; "She is always stepping on others to get ahead"
* pervert: change the inherent purpose or function of something; "Don't abuse the system"; "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
* maltreatment: cruel or inhumane treatment; "the child showed signs of physical abuse"
* use foul or abusive language towards; "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"; "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
* a rude expression intended to offend or hurt; "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"; "they yelled insults at the visiting team"
* use wrongly or improperly or excessively; "Her husband often abuses alcohol"; "while she was pregnant, she abused drugs"
* misuse: improper or excessive use; "alcohol abuse"; "the abuse of public funds"

--------------------

mentalist

#534024 - 05/14/09 05:54 AM

...just going off my own experience.

From little things big things grow.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: mentalist]
      #534040 - 05/14/09 07:02 AM

Hon, I know what abuse is. I went through it. I'm talking fist in the face, rubbing my face in gravel, pulling me down a hall by my hair kind of abuse. He even put a hammer through the TV. But that was just abuse of a TV. And had that been the end of it, that too would not have been abuse worthy of legal action. And yes, the little things CAN grow. Doesn't mean they will. Sometimes, you just put your foot down and they realize they didn't have the control they thought they did, and as I stated...they sometimes STFU. But until it DOES grow, there's simply no basis for any legal actions.

There are all kinds of abuse. Some are worthy of an RO, some are not. What the OP has written is nowhere near anything a court is going to be interested in, for an RO OR for a divorce. It would be chalked up to irreconcilable differences.

--------------------
Char Fox

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

#534068 - 05/14/09 08:13 AM

My 13 yo called me a fat cow because I took away his cell phone (he went back to a friend's house without our permission instead of coming home after a dance)

He would say that I am abusive because I'm a big meanie who took his cell phone away. Should he call 911 to report me ?

I "could" call his insults, meant to hurt, abusive. Shall I get an RO against him ?

Any conversation involving any criticism can be construed as abuse by someone determined to be a victim.

Exagerrated claims of abuse diminish legitimate complaints.

mentalist

#534141 - 05/14/09 09:23 AM

Hey, I agree with you almostheaven, I was merely putting forward a few suggestions to the poor girl who sounded desperate. They may have seemed improper in this particular situation, but like I said, just going off my own experience. Doesn't mean I (or you) know it all!!

People can cite irreconcilable differences as a reason for divorce in a number of jurisdictions (which is usually used as a justification for a "no fault" divorce).

I don't want to get into a debate with you about it, we've both had our own experiences and know what we know because of them, but just because one persons experience of abuse is deemed "worse" than someone elses, doesn't mean it isn't a form of abuse all the same.

--------------------

mentalist

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: finz]
      #534157 - 05/14/09 09:36 AM

You seem to be having a go at me because I "dared" to use the word abuse for what this girl is going through.

Stop belittling what she is having to live with on a day to day basis, and don't be so patronising by suggesting your childs infantile outburst is abuse.

I suggested she kept a record of what is happening. As I don't understand the rules regarding an ro, I agree I shouldn't have gone that far as to suggest she goes down that route. She knows the rules in her own country & she soon would have found out if that wasn't an option.

She was desperate enough to contact the website to ask for advice, so instead of having a go at me for what I'm saying, why don't you try and respond to her pleas for help.

Mental Abuse - Important Things To Know By Annie Kaszina Platinum Quality Author.

Your partner blows hot and cold. He can be very loving but is often highly critical of you.
Fear is not part of a loving relationship, but it is a vital part of a mentally abusive relationship.
You feel as if you are constantly walking on eggshells.
Sticks and stones won’t break my bones” – and words won’t leave any measurable physical damage, but they will cause progressive, long-term harm. Never underestimate the power of words: words are used to brainwash.

Edited by mentalist (05/14/09 09:46 AM)

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#534350 - 05/14/09 01:48 PM

I believe the reason that you got such a response was the suggestion that she try and get an RO. Many people NEED ROs, as protection against truly harmful physical abuse and/or threats to one's life...not threats to pack and go. It can be upsetting to people who've been on the receiving end of that type of abuse and especially if they had a hard time getting an RO for such a real threat.

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

#534451 - 05/14/09 03:20 PM

If that is the case, then I sincerely apologise.

I usually find information to back up what I say, and in this case, sadly, I didn't.

My court case is coming up in a couple of weeks, and the last thing I want is to "upset" the very people I may have to rely on for support & advice.

Can't believe how vulnerable I feel all over again.....

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#534818 - 05/15/09 06:31 AM

Well don't feel vulnerable. That's exactly how a controller or abuser would want you to feel.

As I said before though, many of them are a lot of hot air. They get braver as their victim gets more vulnerable. But if the victim puts their foot down early on and says "STFU", sometimes they can deflate the hot air before it builds any further. People with control issues push a little more each time, to see how far they can push before the one they're pushing either pushes back or gives in. Continuing to give in makes them feel more powerful. The more they keep winning, the more they'll push for, until they start feeling superior.

And you'll find that most people here don't stay "upset" for long. ;)

--------------------
Char Fox

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

#535286 - 05/15/09 11:00 PM

Several posters here, mostly men, have had their divorce and custody battles complicated by false filings of abuse. Some people, mostly women, try to get an RO against their spouse so they can get ahead in the divorce war. That's not fair.

yregna
veteran

#536173 - 05/19/09 12:10 PM

Finz,
Try a little bit of truth. MANY people, ALL Women, try to get an RO against their spouse so they can get ahead in the divorce war. Just a little correction for you.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

FYI... [Re: yregna]
      #536257 - 05/19/09 02:33 PM

Also a troll.

--------------------
Char Fox

finz
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: yregna]
      #536406 - 05/19/09 09:47 PM

Pretty sure than I'm a woman and I haven't done that

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#536441 - 05/20/09 06:36 AM

Pretty sure that yridiot is...ahh hell, I have no idea what it is. Anyone got any suggestions? ;)

--------------------
Char Fox

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 08/23/08
      #536813 - 05/21/09 06:41 AM

[quote]Finz,
Try a little bit of truth. MANY people, ALL Women, try to get an RO against their spouse so they can get ahead in the divorce war. Just a little correction for you. [/quote]

I know for a fact (F-A-C-T) that what you are saying is true. There are on average 15 divorces filed a day (working day) along with around 11 OP's (they call the Orders of Protection here) filed each day.

How do I know it's fact? I filed for divorce 2 days before she retaliated with an OP. My county assigns case numbers sequentially. Divorces are filed separately than OP's. A case number in my county might be 2004D3188, which means my divorce was the 3,188 divorce filed that year. My number from the second ex was around 1400 and the OP was around 750, or the 750th one filed, meaning around 50% of the divorce cases involved an order of protection. I filed mid year, which means around 1500 OP's were issued. Are you trying to tell me there are 1500 wife beaters running around this county? Uh....no....no FVCKING way..

Now someone will turn around and say "you don't know if they were tied to a divorce or not" so we can deviate 2-3% each way. It is an extremely common legal tactic used by women to gain an upper hand in a divorce, in addition to forcing the man out of his home.

They way my ex was writing up the reasons, you can tell she was totally coached on what to say. I had been married to her for 12 years and know her level of writing ability, in addition to the things she accused me of (which were all true) but she ratcheted up the dramatics big time. And most of all, the timing.

She was granted the OP because I said "FVCK YOU" a number a times (she also did..she left that out), that her friends and family were a bunch of miscreants and that there was no way she was going to get the kids, which scared the shyte out of her. Why? Because they WERE a bunch of miscreants and she was placing them in harms way FAR worse than anyone on this board has experienced. Most know I was served in the hospital (the ICU to boot), and they gave me THREE DAYS TO REPSOND...since I could just up and leave and go to court, they (her and her lawyer) knew exactly what they were doing. She won by default and my kids were withheld from me for 3 months.

There should be physical signs of abuse for an OP to be ordered. I had police reports of her beating the s hit out of me. Didn't matter. All that mattered was the OP in deciding custody.

She'll get her's someday and I'm going to laugh my ass off.

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: Yes_Dad]
      #536888 - 05/21/09 10:36 AM

[quote]Finz,
Try a little bit of truth. MANY people, ALL Women, try to get an RO against their spouse so they can get ahead in the divorce war. Just a little correction for you. [/quote]

>>>>>I know for a fact (F-A-C-T) that what you are saying is true. There are on average 15 divorces filed a day (working day) along with around 11 OP's (they call the Orders of Protection here) filed each day.

Why do you insist on continuing to make yourself appear more idiotic each day lately?

You know for a "FACT" that "ALL WOMEN" try to get an RO against their spouse? Then you're dumber than I initially thought.

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

#536949 - 05/21/09 12:12 PM

I personally haven't tried to get an RO against my ex.

His own actions have left him in a position where he is bailed to stay away from me until the court decides what to do with him.

I would love nothing more than for him & our son to have regular contact, and as he cannot make arrangements directly, I have taken it upon myself to arrange their visits via my stepson.

I don't understand these women who, because their relationships have broken down, decide that the kids should be taken away from their ex too.

As far as I am concerned, our son comes first. I had the opportunity (with me exes angry approval) to move 8 hours away and start again, but I knew that once his anger had subsided it would be a regretful thing on his part.

In short, I am have a very sh*t time, my ex is having a very sh*t time, but our son is being given the opportunity to see us both and that is what matters.

Please don't label all women with the same tag, we're not ALL out to get the better of you men!!

--------------------

nolonger
enthusiast

Reged: 09/15/08
      #537493 - 05/22/09 08:57 PM

I see both sides of this. The people who "use" the system to gain an upper hand in divorce complicate real issues for those who have legitimate problems. They DO exist (the false accusers and the legitimate ones).

The RO I obtained had nothing to do with the divorce and "getting an upper hand" as my divorce was final when I got the RO. Anger/control/revenge DOES exist with abusers in a "happy" marriage, in a failing marriage, post divorce. It (abuse) never stops. YD, for every RO requested, I'm positive (no data to back myself up b/c I have a LIFE) there are many many more people who are either too afraid or know the pointlessness to get an RO. I'm am quite certain, after speaking with many on my small community and studying the topic, that those who are brave enough to "out" abusers are far smaller in number than those who truly are abused combine with those who falsify abuse claims.

Either way, anyone attempting to seek help via the internet is obviously testing the waters, not seeking ways to falsify abuse, and responsers that don't offer support are as guilty as the abusers themselves and should be extremely ashamed of themselves.

Love thy neighbor, guys (and gals). Love thy neighbor.

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: nolonger]
      #537785 - 05/24/09 07:30 AM

[quote]I see both sides of this. The people who "use" the system to gain an upper hand in divorce complicate real issues for those who have legitimate problems. They DO exist (the false accusers and the legitimate ones).

The RO I obtained had nothing to do with the divorce and "getting an upper hand" as my divorce was final when I got the RO. Anger/control/revenge DOES exist with abusers in a "happy" marriage, in a failing marriage, post divorce. It (abuse) never stops. YD, for every RO requested, I'm positive (no data to back myself up b/c I have a LIFE) there are many many more people who are either too afraid or know the pointlessness to get an RO. I'm am quite certain, after speaking with many on my small community and studying the topic, that those who are brave enough to "out" abusers are far smaller in number than those who truly are abused combine with those who falsify abuse claims.

Either way, anyone attempting to seek help via the internet is obviously testing the waters, not seeking ways to falsify abuse, and responsers that don't offer support are as guilty as the abusers themselves and should be extremely ashamed of themselves.

Love thy neighbor, guys (and gals). Love thy neighbor. [/quote]

It means a lot heere and is uased on a regular basis

shellmts
recently joined

Reged: 05/23/09
Loc: Missouri
      #537917 - 05/24/09 10:31 PM

You know its easy for a person to get a RO (OP) even if they falsify claims of abuse, but have either of you men ever looked at the fact that this forum is not about accusing women of falsly obtaining RO's but instead, giving advice. I have had to get a RO on my husband (yes soon to start the divorce) because of him threatening to kill people I care about, also his threats towards my son and I. I have contacted the law to inform them of the threats, but my husband is a very sick man. I can see YD that you have some intelligence about you. So think this one through, should a woman or a man have to live with death threats? How about being stalked? Should we have to continually look over our shoulders to know that we are safe from harm? My son is afraid of his step father, and that is my husbands fault. If you want to put the blame on women then have this thought go through your head, MEN put RO's on WOMEN too...

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: You shouldn't toss around "abuse"... [Re: shellmts]
      #537968 - 05/25/09 05:47 AM

Yes, because the world is just so full of sociopaths

mentalist

#538462 - 05/26/09 02:21 PM

I have never heard so much sh*t.

Stop blaming everyone else & get over yourself.

:crazy:

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

ROFLMFAO... [Re: mentalist]
      #538718 - 05/27/09 06:33 AM

Yup, you nailed it! ;)

--------------------
Char Fox

nolonger
enthusiast

Reged: 09/15/08
      #539045 - 05/27/09 01:46 PM

[quote]Yes, because the world is just so full of sociopaths [/quote]

You're right about this one. Sociopaths in all their varying degrees are every where. They say that 2% of the tested population is a sociopath. Who knows how many are in the untested population? They, for the most part, get along just fine with everyone, except the ones they're supposed to love the most who can see them for who they really are. And, IMO, those who post anonymously in forums like these. Some of these people need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#540828 - 06/02/09 05:07 AM

[quote]Finz,

Not all do, but a lot do. I posted the other day what the stats were in my county. But it's a lot. And it's usually done by her lawyer. You can't tell me there are THAT many violent miscreants running around. Especially where I live.

The thing is they really need to be reserved for real needs, instead of using them as a legal tactic and clogging the courts. There are many on this board I agree who need them (women or men) nut more often than not, it's not nesessary. My county is funny though. The largest percentage of legal action here is divorce (with or without OP's) and it's big industry. DUI's are second and actual criminal activity is a far 3rd. One county over, the stats are exactly the opposite. Again, an OP should never be issued unless their is actually physical signs. And again, false ones require a jail sentence because unless it's expunged, it there is any background check. The acuser should be required to have visited an ER and the medical records furnished to the courts.

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#540850 - 06/02/09 06:42 AM

>>>>>You can't tell me there are THAT many violent miscreants running around.

I dunno. Road rage seems to be getting worse and worse each day. More fights break out these days. Its like society is headed for a major meltdown.

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

#541092 - 06/02/09 02:34 PM

Hmmmm, sounds just like where I live in Manchester, England!!

Kids with knives and bad attitudes, lack of education and serious socialising problems. These problems are usually passed down from the parents.

Having said that, I get "road rage" myself at times, but would never go as far as hurting someone for cutting me up!

--------------------

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#541133 - 06/02/09 03:53 PM

[quote]>>>>>You can't tell me there are THAT many violent miscreants running around.

I dunno. Road rage seems to be getting worse and worse each day. More fights break out these days. Its like society is headed for a major meltdown. [/quote]

I'm talking about women beating the [censored] out of their wives.

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#541135 - 06/02/09 03:54 PM

[quote]Hmmmm, sounds just like where I live in Manchester, England!!

Kids with knives and bad attitudes, lack of education and serious socialising problems. These problems are usually passed down from the parents.

Having said that, I get "road rage" myself at times, but would never go as far as hurting someone for cutting me up! [/quote]

Be glad you live where you live. Hear, you get your head blown off

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

LOL!.... [Re: mentalist]
      #541250 - 06/03/09 06:36 AM

Now there's the typo of the century. I think I would definately hurt someone for "cutting me up". Now "cutting me off"...that's another matter. Hehe

--------------------
Char Fox

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

women beating the...out of their wives?... [Re: Yes_Dad]
      #541251 - 06/03/09 06:37 AM

Isn't that only allowed in CA?

--------------------
Char Fox

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

#541252 - 06/03/09 06:38 AM

When my aunt first moved to Chicago, she was telling me that she had to turn her diamond ring into her palm so the diamond didn't show or someone would cut your finger off just to get it.

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

Re: LOL!.... [Re: almostheaven]
      #541689 - 06/03/09 04:48 PM

Ha, it was a naff choice of phrase wasn't it!!

Found out that my ex has pleaded guilty in court to both charges brought against him. We weren't sure if he would admit to the second charge as he originally said he couldn't remember doing "it".

He's back for sentencing in July, been getting stick from his eldest son (my stepson) who wants me to drop charges so his dad doesn't "go to prison".

I don't want him to go to prison, he's actually a normal & decent guy who "lost it" one night. Doesn't excuse what he did absolutely no way, but I just want it over with & for my son to see his dad every week like he should do.

Don't get me wrong, he could be an ass at times, and looking back he was quite controlling, but he doesn't deserve prison, really.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Can't agree with you there... [Re: mentalist]
      #542239 - 06/05/09 06:04 AM

If he can lose it, even once, he can do it again. What if he loses it even worse next time? If you can lose control that much, yes, you do deserve prison. No punishment just says it wasn't that bad. So next time he'll think he can do worse since there are no consequences for it.

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

Re: Can't agree with you there... [Re: almostheaven]
      #542256 - 06/05/09 07:03 AM

You're so right, I know that. I'm just scared of the consequences if he does go to prison.

Some of his family are not quite "all there", and god knows what he's told them, no doubt that I deserved what I got?

What do I tell my son?

How do I live with the guilt & responsibility of sending him to prison?

So confused, so hurt, so f******g angry at him!!

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Can't agree with you there... [Re: mentalist]
      #542266 - 06/05/09 07:17 AM

>>>>>What do I tell my son?

You don't tell him anything if you don't have to. Daddy's away for awhile can suffice with small kids. Older ones may know more than you realize. If they know WHERE he is and bring it up, then it's "Daddy did something wrong and he's facing his consequences for it."

>>>>>How do I live with the guilt & responsibility of sending him to prison?

YOU didn't send him. He sent himself by his actions. The feeling of responsibility comes from the control you were under. He WANTS you to feel responsible. If you're trying to get away from that control, now's a good time to start by realizing YOU didn't do anything.

--------------------
Char Fox

Yes_Dad
Carpal \'Tunnel

#543094 - 06/07/09 03:11 PM

[quote]and not a reason to call 911..........

Well said AH [/quote]

It ABSOLUTELY not a reason to call 911. Let me give you guy a hint on this stuff. My brother's wife once called 911. They were having a fight (nothing physical..just a normal husband/wife fight which happens all the time) and they were both yelling and his wife called 911. Well, the cops came, so evidence of violence because there wasn't any. She just has a hairtrigger of calling people during fights and this time it was 911. They arrested him where he spent the next 17 hours in lock-up. Court date came and she was a no show, but it still cost him $3K for a lawyer and the charges were dropped. You can't expunge any kind of DV in Illinois. He was found innocent and the charges were dropped. But guess what. You run a background check on him and his arrest for DV is there. Because the charges are dismissed doesn't mean the arrest record goes away. It stays. And if had to go out and look for a job for some reason, guess what comes back? A record of a DV arrest. Employment screenings would mean his resume is in the garbage. Innocent or not, as usually, the person is guilty but the wife had second thoughts or whatever. Happends twice and your career is over. So ladies, before you go 911 "happy" think of the future of your husband and his employment possibilities. 911 should only be used when there is actual violence happening and that is not the case of the OP. I can't wait for the day her dumps her ass for good.

yregna
veteran

Re: Can't agree with you there... [Re: mentalist]
      #554170 - 07/14/09 01:33 PM

Mentalist,
The entries on the Alimony forum more than justify any violence done against you. Go out and reform the alimony laws and straighten out your " sisters " before you complain about an angry violent man.

--------------------

almostheaven
Carpal \'Tunnel

Mentalist... [Re: yregna]
      #554588 - 07/15/09 06:37 AM

You have a fan! Which reminds me of the old saying...shyt hit the fan. ;)

--------------------
Char Fox

mentalist

Re: Can't agree with you there... [Re: yregna]
      #554925 - 07/15/09 11:48 AM

Yregna

I'll try to keep this reply short to match your attention span.

The only thing that needs straightening out is your eyesight/brain co-ordination......what you read is obviously not what registers in your tiny uneducated mind. (just to help you, because I know you struggle, the meaning of uneducated is below).

Related Words for : uneducated person
ignoramus, know nothing

Why don't you go pick on someone who gives a damn what you have to say....

--------------------

amazing

Reged: 09/18/09
Re: My husband is always threatening [Re: yregna]
      #579544 - 09/19/09 09:21 PM

yerga, She lost her job. Maybe finding a job isn't easy where she lives. Besides, what difference does it make? Verbally tormenting another person is wrong. And is a form of emotional abuse. Why dont you look at the whole picture?

Edited by amazing (09/19/09 09:22 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 14440

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: