Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Women's Rights

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
brendam77
recently joined

Reged: 08/08/10
I need to talk to someone Scared
      #681204 - 08/08/10 09:41 AM

I just signed up for this forum and I need to talk to women who are going through a divorce for the best interest of their family. I am planning on filing in a few weeks and I am scared. i cant talk to him. The conversation will not stay rational. I need someone to talk to. no matter what stage of divorce you are in. I have 2 children 8 and 9, so post to me here or send me a private email. I know what my lawyer says , that doesnt make it less scary though. Like everyone, I just want it to be amicable, if there is such a thing..I am going to read through some of these forums, I hope to hear from any of you. God Bless You

Edited by brendam77 (08/08/10 09:43 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
torn07
recently joined

Reged: 09/10/10
Loc: WV
Re: I need to talk to someone Scared [Re: brendam77]
      #689727 - 09/11/10 07:42 AM

I feel the same way, I have been married for 24 years. I have no children but I am disabled and I fear that we will have to split everything down the middle. My condition will not tolerate me being moved to another surrounding. Is there any way that I can keep the house by bargaining something else that he would want. We do not even speak at l and I sleep downstairs and he sleeps upstairs, he goes and comes as he pleases. Just like this morning, he left the house a 5:45 am. Now who does that unless they are up to no good. The other question that scares me to death is he intialed to my pention and ss and mean right now at this point not later down the road? He blames me for not being the same person I was when he married me because of my heath issues, like I really wanted that to happen to me. I am at a loss and the only thing I know to do is get an attorney.

--------------------
Angie Evans

brendam77
recently joined

Reged: 08/08/10
Re: I need to talk to someone Scared [Re: torn07]
      #690474 - 09/14/10 05:06 PM

It's nice to get a response on these boards, bit I am typing mobile. I don't know what your asking for, but I'm sure if you each have pension plans, the judge won't mess with that. If you live in a spousal maintenance state, temp support would be his gross or net- your allotment from ssi then 25% of that till you agree on division of assets and sign the divorce docs. Mine is going through a mental health crisis right now so , I have to put some stuff on hold.. If you want to talk.. I feel lonely and isolated every day.. My support group is everywhere but here in my town or state, I can't wait to be with people who care.. email me at. Bmw78336@[censored].com

--------------------
My Mission..To Love, Live, and Laugh for a Lifetime..

crossurbridge
journeyman

Reged: 10/26/10
Loc: Monument, CO
Re: I need to talk to someone Scared [Re: brendam77]
      #701412 - 10/26/10 04:51 PM

Excellent book which will help you answer ALL of your questions...10 Keys: A Woman's Guide For Navigating a Successful Financial Divorce available on Amazon... and I would also be happy to talk to you. Visit [censored].CrossingYourBridge.com for my info :)

--------------------
Meredith Bromfield

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4075

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: