Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Indiana Issues

recently joined

Reged: 04/03/05
Posts: 2
in need of help
      04/03/05 12:28 PM

We never did get married , BUT we did have one child together that i raised till about the age of 3. Thats when she left to Indy with my girl then refused to let me know where they are at or even let me see or talk to my baby. Now, 4-6 years later, she has been letting me Talk to my baby girl but still make up excuses to why I cannot come see her. On top of that she now has the Attorney General on me now for Child Support. I have no problem paying the child support, the problem is, I want to see my girl and even spend time with her in my home here in Texas. How can I do this (Cheaply). Any help is needed very much. Thanks

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* in need of help Texas_Tankerman 04/03/05 12:28 PM
. * * Re: Indiana a pain... Mouse5   06/05/05 08:04 AM
. * * Re: Indiana a pain... tsl   06/15/05 05:06 PM
. * * Re: Indiana a pain... Nakia2   05/02/06 06:13 PM
. * * Re: Indiana a pain... bookwoman   03/26/08 11:05 PM
. * * Re: in need of help neverstoptrying   04/07/05 11:54 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 3748

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: