Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Removal Issues

recently joined

Reged: 08/27/06
Posts: 4
Question of concern
      08/27/06 01:15 PM

My concern is this if you all could bear with me momentarily.

I currently reside in another state. If the women I married leaves that state and let's say "hypothetically" moves to the state of Tennessee and bears a child with another man from that State, am I held responsible to support that child? Though that man has already signed his name on the birth certificate of the new born child in the state of Tennesee and not only acknowledges but claims all responsibility for that child, is there any case law/code in Tennessee stating that I would not be held responsible? Any feedback will be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Question of concern PersonInNeed 08/27/06 01:15 PM
. * * Re: Question of concern Miranda   08/27/06 02:21 PM
. * * Re: Question of concern PersonInNeed   08/27/06 04:35 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.


Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3726

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: