Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Removal Issues

Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 06/02/05
Posts: 20822
Loc: North of Mexico
Re: Question of concern
      08/27/06 02:21 PM

Usually child born during a marriage is considered of the marriagae. If you are all still married, then you could be considered the father. Since you have already mentioned that the other man signed the birth certificate, it may be easier than you think. Just to be on the safe side, I would consult with an attorney. If the mother(wife) goes on state aid the state could come after you for repayment.

13.1...because I am only half crazy!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Question of concern PersonInNeed 08/27/06 01:15 PM
. * * Re: Question of concern Miranda   08/27/06 02:21 PM
. * * Re: Question of concern PersonInNeed   08/27/06 04:35 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.


Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3728

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: