Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Nevada Issues


Reged: 11/11/04
Posts: 2123
Are you saying
      07/08/05 06:22 PM

that you had a modification hearing and the judge granted an increase, but then you hired an attorney so the increase was over turned? I don't quite get what you are saying.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Child support matilda 07/02/05 09:16 PM
. * * Re: Child support Phillygirl   07/08/05 01:32 PM
. * * Are you saying matilda   07/08/05 06:22 PM
. * * Re: Are you saying Phillygirl   07/14/05 12:42 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 5877

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: