Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Tax Issues

Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 02/09/06
Posts: 9850
Loc: Arkansas
Re: Basic Tax Question(s)
      10/17/07 08:52 AM

No, the IRS states that if you are married on December 31, you must file a joint return OR a Married filing separately. Those are the only legal options.

Eternity is too long to be wrong.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Basic Tax Question(s) spikeman 10/07/07 12:35 PM
. * * Re: Basic Tax Question(s) matilda   10/07/07 06:13 PM
. * * Re: Basic Tax Question(s) BeachBabeRN   10/16/07 11:57 PM
. * * Re: Basic Tax Question(s) Avaya   10/17/07 08:52 AM
. * * Re: Basic Tax Question(s) irsfixer   10/17/07 07:15 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.


Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4944

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: