Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Louisiana Issues

Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 12/31/05
Posts: 10213
Re: Spouse won't proceeed
      11/30/08 11:24 AM

If she won't agree to an uncontested divorce you'll need to petition for one . File the correct paperwork with the court , have her legally served and wait for a response . If none is forthcoming the court will grant your request . If she reponds , you go to court and try to hammer out an agreement or the judge decides .

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Spouse won't proceeed Tymanthius 11/29/08 01:11 PM
. * * Re: Spouse won't proceeed googledad   11/30/08 11:24 AM
. * * Re: Spouse won't proceeed WYFather   12/10/08 12:56 AM
. * * Re: Spouse won't proceeed Tymanthius   01/06/09 02:00 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 3923

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: