Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Oregon Issues


Reged: 11/13/07
Posts: 36
SS Modification Opposing Counsel's Question
      01/18/09 06:29 PM

I am in the process of a SS Modification case where my ex has a live in male partner that she shares bank accounts, loans, insurance and home ownership with. Her Atty has filed a "Request for Admissions" document with the court that says the following:
"Based on the respondents income from employment, he has the ability to to pay spousal support awarded to Wife pusuant to the judgement of dissolution of marriage, Money Judgement entered on...(date of dissolution). I must answer True of False.
What are the ramifications of this, and can we object to the request? I have been paying the award for 5 years so it is obvious that I can pay it so indicating "no" would be looked at poorly, I presume. What happens if I "admit" that I can? What is the purpose of this request?

Thanks for your help!

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* SS Modification Opposing Counsel's Question kspellman02 01/18/09 06:29 PM
. * * Re: SS Modification Opposing Counsel's Question kspellman02   01/23/09 07:04 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 2234

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: