Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Divorce Source Community Forums >> Child Support

Carpal \'Tunnel

Reged: 10/07/05
Posts: 14784
Re: Child support termination
      02/09/12 10:18 AM

In my experience, in NY, you need to file a termination with the COURTS and they will send something to your employer stopping all payments. In our case, after the hearing to terminate CS was finished our lawyer sent something to the employer letting them know that CS was terminated but the final order would take a few weeks. That was enough to stop payments.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Child support termination okgriffin 02/09/12 09:54 AM
. * * Re: Child support termination Renny   02/09/12 10:18 AM
. * * Re: Child support termination Sherron   02/09/12 10:48 AM
. * * Re: Child support termination Renny   02/09/12 11:32 AM
. * * Re: Child support termination hanzblinx   02/10/12 11:19 AM
. * * Re: Child support termination Cassie23   02/09/12 10:18 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 2337

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: