Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

State Specific Community Forums >> Michigan Issues

recently joined

Reged: 07/21/08
Posts: 1
Amending Decree
      07/21/08 05:28 PM

First off let me say that I have NEVER signed anything: secondly I was served final papers stating I was divorced back in Jan- however there was nothing mentioned of our "martial debt" other than two credit cards and whose to pay those- So my question is how do I amend the decree to take care of the rest of the debt? I have already paid half- and his lawyer as advised me that he has to pay nothing since most showed me as the primary- am I mistaken or is it not 50/50 marital debt split in Michigan?

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Amending Decree frustratedgal 07/21/08 05:28 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Thread views: 3990

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact Us Divorce Source Home


Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: