Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Divorce Issues
Jump to new posts Preliminary Financial Disclosures by artl @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

As part of a California divorce, how many years of bank statements does the husband and wife have to provide, and where is this addressed in California law? Does the husband have to provide the last 5 years of bank records, brokerage records, 401K,
Financial Issues
Jump to new posts How many years of banking records matter by artl @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

During a California divorce, how many years of financial records are reviewed to determine how much money must be divided up? For example, are the last 5 or 10 years of banking records reviewed? Do you happen to know what section of California law
Saving Your Marriage
Jump to new posts Easy Programs Of car - An A-Z by ylycujefy @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Those who are vacationing this summer will enjoy Plus Moda's surplice knit maxi dress in white with a red mini-print. You may find it painful to walk wearing such footwear. In the same year his creative skills lead him to be chosen as the acting co-s
Child Custody and Visitation
Jump to new posts Re: Need to make a decision on what to do by Scanner @ 06/22/18 08:39 PM

PROPOSAL: I had put in for an apartment by my work but now im debating on cancelling the apartment and getting one by my kids so we will have 50/50 custody. COUNTERPROPOSAL/UNSOLICITED ADVICE: Although this is very hard, and it's very scary when
Property and Debt
Jump to new posts 28 Yr Marriage Property Equitable State by ForPleasure @ 06/22/18 08:24 PM

So after 25 + yrs of marriage, I am starting to feel that it is time to move on. It is a complicated situation and any help would be greatly appreciated. I am the husband, to have that fact out firstly. 2 full grown children, moved out. We li
Financial Issues
Jump to new posts Saving For College in NJ by Scanner @ 06/22/18 08:15 PM

Hi, I am a divorced, non-custodial father in NJ, which requires parents to contribute "Something" to college. The formula is rather complex - based on income, whether you went to college, how much the kids can contribute, student is full

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: