Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mediation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: How does mediation work? by TJMH @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Just a wild guess, but do you suppose that in the 11 years since this was originally posted, OP might have sorted out their issues?
Mediation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: How does mediation work? by Ivy Roberts @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Hello, I am a professional mediator; I can help you with your question. Don’t tensed so much and keep calm. Surely a mediator will help you out with your problem. Divorce is never easy. It often can take an emotional and financial toll on all part
Wisconsin Issues
Jump to new posts Explaining Trouble-Free Plans Of car by opopil @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

And when it comes to aviator sunglasses or Moda sunglasses then it will surely bring a smile on his face. You can find a course to learn about black dresses fashion. E Z Rack Color Bar also provides Hair Salon Equipment Sale to its customers. Quasi o
Life After Divorce
Jump to new posts Advice for woman going through divorce by Goodvibes @ Yesterday at 04:23 AM

Hi there! I'm posting trying to gain insight and advice to hopefully help a friend through her divorce. They have not yet finalized their divorce but have been separated for around a year. They split custody of their four children ages ranging from
Women's Rights
Jump to new posts Dont know what to do, i may become homeless. Help by Hard times @ 01/21/18 11:17 PM

Hello everyone, i am new to this site and i am at a total loss for what to do. I seperated from my husband early 2017, over the years he has got into so much debt, i dont even know what he owes. He also ran up debt in my name to the sum of 20k. We ha
Financial Issues
Jump to new posts At a loss, i may become homeless. Help by Hard times @ 01/21/18 10:51 PM

Hello everyone, i am new to this site and i am at a total loss for what to do. I seperated from my husband early 2017, over the years he has got into so much debt, i dont even know what he owes. He also ran up debt in my name to the sum of 20k. We h
Mediation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Mediator/Arbitrator vs. Lawyer by MinnesotaMom @ 01/21/18 09:52 AM

You are responding to a post that is 8 years old. Do you think they are still considering mediation?
Domestic Violence/Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Is it abuse... can I do anything by MinnesotaMom @ 01/21/18 09:50 AM

You are posting to a question that took place here in 2006. Do you really think it hasn't been resolved 12 years later? It's referred to as necroposting.
Domestic Violence/Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Is it abuse... can I do anything by Maria George @ 01/20/18 05:37 PM

You can call cops or contact and legal advisor.
Child Custody and Visitation
Jump to new posts Re: Children are inpirational by PPPa @ 01/19/18 07:14 PM

Soppy songs on YouTube should be the least of your worries.
Jump to new posts Modifying visitation by PPPa @ 01/19/18 06:11 PM

Ex-wife is the custodial parent. We went by 'standard expanded' in Texas. I see my two kids every Thursday, plus Fri/Sat/Sun every other weekend, then 4 weeks in the summer. Now the ex-wife is moving 1 hour away, and I want to move around 50 mins awa
New Relationships
Jump to new posts Re: help by MinnesotaMom @ 01/19/18 01:47 AM

The OP posted this in 2016. Please don't post on dead posts.
Life After Divorce
Jump to new posts Re: How to cope... by MinnesotaMom @ 01/19/18 01:46 AM

Exercise, more exercise and hanging with friends or doing activities. Stay away from booze and avoid intimate relationships for a year. By then you will be ready to move on if not sooner. If it takes longer, get a therapist to assist your journey.
Lawyer Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Change attorney in the middle of a divorce in NJ by MinnesotaMom @ 01/19/18 01:43 AM

$5000 isn't alot of money when it comes to divorce, but from you wrote, it sounds like not much has been done. $5000 is often enough to complete a divorce if the 2 are in agreement. What exact areas are they not able to see eye to eye?
Life After Divorce
Jump to new posts How to cope... by Mike11111 @ 01/18/18 07:19 PM

Hello all, I am new to this site and newly divorced, so I figured I would reach out to see if anyone has been in a similar situation and/or can offer some ways to cope. Just a quick background. My now ex-wife and I started dating about five years a
Stepfamily Issues
Jump to new posts Need thoughts and prayers... by gr8Dad @ 01/18/18 06:54 PM

Been a while, but some of you may see this on Facebook, so I thought I would gave an update here. Monday afternoon, my daughter was struck by a car that ran a red light. The driver and passenger then jumped out and carjacked another car, they are s
Lawyer Issues
A close friend of mine is in the middle of a divorce. She hired a big law firm attorney who charged a high retainer of $5000. Her case is not very complicated. Both have been working and they have an adult child so there's no alimony or child support
Mediation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Mediator/Arbitrator vs. Lawyer by Ivy Roberts @ 01/17/18 12:56 PM

In mediation, the process is a negotiation with the assistance of a neutral third party. The parties do not reach a resolution unless all sides agree. Arbitration is like the court process as parties still provide proof and give evidence similar to
Mediation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Is mediation what I need? by Ivy Roberts @ 01/17/18 12:04 PM

Please elaborate your question in a good way. I am unable to understand your question, that what you are trying to ask from us? I am a professional mediator; I can help you with your question, but first, make it brief.
Jump to new posts Re: Children are inpirational by emma08482 @ 01/16/18 07:48 AM

Oh ! God DECISIONS YOU MAKE DURING DIVORCE CAN AFFECT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.
New Relationships
Jump to new posts Re: help by emma08482 @ 01/16/18 07:40 AM

[quote=Desi95]My husband is the one who filed for divorce something i never wanted nor saw as an option its been a month now and i feel as though the grip i thought i had handling the situation and coping im loosing i love him so much and want us to
Helping Your Child(ren)
Jump to new posts Re: Daughter seem,s to try and hurt me with divorce. by emma08482 @ 01/16/18 07:31 AM

Hey Hi , sorry ! The decisions you make during a family law case can affect you and your children the rest of your lives. These decisions should not be made without being informed of your rights under the law. Costly mistakes can occur if you trust
Helping Your Child(ren)
Jump to new posts Daughter seem,s to try and hurt me with divorce. by jjmcwill @ 01/16/18 07:14 AM

Hello, I am not sure how to handle this. My daughter and I have always been close, but since her mother and I have separated it has been frustrating. She tries to hurt me by insinuating that she doesn't love me but loves her mom. Her mother is an ext
New Relationships
Jump to new posts Re: help by aemmawilson119 @ 01/16/18 07:13 AM

long-lasting relationships with her husband many of whom regard her friend. try to keep attached again.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: