Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#120047 - 06/30/06 03:38 PM Maybe we should all move to Utah!!
matilda Offline
Pooh-Bah

Gee, this is one of the few areas without any posts. I went to Utah a couple of months ago. It is beautiful and the houses are a lot cheaper than CA. Maybe we should all move ot Utah since it seems that divorce and CS issues aren't that much of a problem:)

#120048 - 07/14/06 02:33 AM Re: Maybe we should all move to Utah!! [Re: matilda]
mattysmommy Offline

Loc: Texas
You haven't been to Southern Utah (St George) Houses are as high or higher then CA. And there are plenty of issues here :(

#120049 - 07/19/06 09:51 PM Re: Maybe we should all move to Utah!! [Re: mattysmommy]
matilda Offline
Pooh-Bah

I went to St. George and Washington and liked the area. Houses are way cheaper there than in CA. So what kind of issues are happening in St. George? I am a teacher and figure I would have a hard time finding a job there. I also heard that the retirement system is pretty stingy. I would love any info you can share.

#120050 - 09/20/06 03:24 PM Re: Maybe we should all move to Utah!! [Re: matilda]
leecey Offline
recently joined

I live in grantsville, utah. We are in a beautiful area with mountains all around. It is a small town. I don't think there is more that 7,000 people. If you want to check it out feel free. We are about 34 minutes west of Salt lake City. My parents bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, unfinished basement house for 143,000. and our yard is huge.

As for the divorce rate and cs, it all depends on the situation. My son's father signed up his rights this last April(supposedly the one thing that any state won't let you do), and still owes child support. and he keeps quiting his job once the child support agency finds him. so it all depends on your situation.

As for jobs all i can do is give you the local Salt Lake paper web address. Which is www.deseretnews.com. If you need any additional information just ask.

#120051 - 01/17/07 08:08 PM Re: Maybe we should all move to Utah!! [Re: leecey]
flusteredmom Offline

Loc: Utah
utah is a great state to live in i was born and raised here and matilda utah is in desperate need of good teachers

#120052 - 02/19/07 04:09 AM Re: Maybe we should all move to Utah!! [Re: flusteredmom]
matilda Offline
Pooh-Bah

I would have guessed that Utah had an abundance of teachers. I did some reading and I know many teachers are leaving the profession because of low pay and poor retirement benefits.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: