Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12 >
Topic Options
#120476 - 07/02/06 04:12 AM Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Loc: St. Clair County, Michigan
In Macomb County Michigan fathers have no rights or at least according to Judge Antonio P. Viviano who also happens to be the Chief Judge.

For over three years now I have been separated from my wife Christine Mitchell, who on Father’s Day 2003 took our children and filed for a divorce in Macomb County, Michigan.

At every turn my wife has done all that she can to make it impossible for me to see my children. She has gone against the recommendations of the friend of the court and has even moved the children out of state without the courts permission.

Yet every time that this is pointed out to either the Macomb County Friend of the Court or has been brought up to Judge Antonio P. Viviano, she has been allowed to do this, they even gave her the change of domicile.

As of December 2005 I have been allowed parenting time, but it has been very little, one weekend per month.

On June 30, 2006 we again went in front of Judge Antonio P. Viviano for the purpose of establishing a parenting time schedule.

In Judge Antonio P. Viviano own words he stated that I don’t need more parenting time than one weekend per month and I am lucky to get that. When I tried to argue my point Judge Antonio P. Viviano became irate and began shouting at me. He then went on to explain that these children do not need both parents. And that since my wife Christine Mitchell now lives in Cleveland Ohio it would be impossible to follow a normal parenting time schedule. Excuse me but she broke the law to get it.

I have done nothing wrong and neither have my children. It was due to my wife’s infidelity that this situation came to be, yet we are to be punished for this type of behavior, and the Macomb County Court condones it or at least Judge Antonio P. Viviano does. And all the while hiding behind the guise of “in the best interest of the children”

To date my wife Christine Mitchell is guilty of numerous attempts of custodial interference, parental kidnapping, domestic violence (assault with a motor vehicle and hit and run, both witnessed by my children), parental alienation and child neglect and abuse. However the Macomb County Court and Judge Antonio P. Viviano seem to think that this is in the best interest of the children.

It is time to put a stop to the way the Macomb County Court and Judge Antonio P. Viviano think, but what can be done, this judge thinks that he is GOD.

Are not my rights as guaranteed by the constitution being violated? What about the children do they not have the right to both parents?

Well first when it comes time for re-election this judge or any of his family should not be considered for office. The apple does not fall far from the tree and I am sure that he has instilled these same values onto his family, just look at the Bush family like father like son.

Second I will be sending this letter to everyone that should be concerned with it, including state and federal governments.

Anyone who wishes to receive more information can contact me at [email protected]
You can also visit my blog at http://outlaw-wolf.efx2.com

Robert W. Magee

#120477 - 07/02/06 12:26 PM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: Outlaw_Wolf]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
Take it to your city council, the Law Bar AND most importantly, take it to the press.

#120478 - 07/02/06 01:44 PM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: Buckeye]
MamaKitty Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: California
Maybe it's just my computer, but the recording on your website was very hard to hear, and the parts that were...it was awfully hard to tell what was being said... it didn't seem like a 'normal' conversation in some parts, which is where I've heard many parents being criticised for when they tape conversations. Have you thought of having it transcribed and printed out to be read? I could hear certain parts, yet not others, and a transcription would be easier for some people, especially ones like me with a hearing impairment, to 'hear' it. Maybe I missed in your blog (some pages were slow to load) what part your ex objected to- the content, the taping, or it's use on your blog? Also, some background on when and where it was taped?
Although I poked around a little, I didn't get a good sense of why (other than normal 'not getting along') your ex is keeping the children away, whether she has a new partner, whether you are paying child support based on minimal involvement, and what reason the court ruled against you...or what they 'have' against you that is being used.
I'm sure that was all on your blog somewhere, but when you post here, those details might 'ring a bell' for someone here who might not be inclined to look at your blog for some reason. If you're posting in order to get more people to go to your blog, or if you're looking for more people to support you, MORE of those details will help, since after a while there's so many people who claim to have their children being withheld, they all kind of blur. Not sure if your post here was just to get traffic to your blog- either way, more info here or there, all in one spot, all in one read without a lot of clicking back and forth might help. People have such short attention spans, it couldn't hurt.
Good luck in your endeavors.

#120479 - 07/02/06 04:20 PM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: MamaKitty]
jsp Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Since when does mom need a reason beyond just because. My husband's ex couldn't give the judge a good reason - he got visitation ordered again and more of it - some good that did. The court order isn't worth the paper it is written on.

#120480 - 07/02/06 07:36 PM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: Outlaw_Wolf]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
It's simple...file an appeal based on violations of the law (you can't retry the divorce, only appeal the outcome based on law). The Appellate Court can this reverse the ruling and remand back to the trial court for a new ruling. You can at that time, if the same Judge gets the case, ask that said Judge be rescued (taken off the case).

#120481 - 07/02/06 08:58 PM The falacy of recusal... [Re: Gecko]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Judicial Recusal is the BIGGEST joke. The judge in question is the one responsible for making the decision to recuse him or herself. So, if they are even SLIGHTLY good at their job, you don't HAVE to ask for a recusal, cause they would recuse themselves for cause anyway. If they ARE biased, asking for a new trial, and then recusing themselves is like ADMITTING they are biased, and they won't do that.

#120482 - 07/02/06 09:17 PM Re: The falacy of recusal... [Re: gr8Dad]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
Judicial Recusal is the BIGGEST joke.

---> Maybe it is in your neck of the woods, but it's not in mine.

#120483 - 07/03/06 03:41 AM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: Buckeye]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Thanks Buckeye for the comment. The Post that I did above I also mailed out to several newspapers and a tv news channel or two. I have also posted it several places on the internet. I am trying to get it emailed to the judicial tenure committee along with anyone else that I can get an email address for along with a few fathers rights sites. So far I haven't got any response from anyone except for here.

#120484 - 07/03/06 04:08 AM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: MamaKitty]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Thanks MamaKitty for your reply as well. Unfortunatly that is the best that the recording gets, it was done in my car. As soon as I taped it the very next day I contacted the Madison Heights Police Dept. Madison Heights, Michigan. When they heard the tape they were gun ho about an arrest of the brother in law Jared Mitchell but he was out of state at the time. When he returned they questioned him and then told me that it was an error in judgment on his part. If I had done that I would be in jail for abuse.

As far as my blog goes my X wife Christine Mitchell objects to everything about it. She doesn't like the tape, she really doesn't like the fact that I put my children's pictures on it. She doesn't like the way I just throw her name and her family's name around on it. She objects to me telling everyone that she is employed by Olan Mills and that she lives in Cleveland Ohio. And the X sister in law really hates me talking about her and her husband, Jared Mitchell the person who has abused both of my children. They have tried many times to have my blog shut down and the post's removed.

As far as why my wife is doing all of this is anybody's guess. I myself have no clue other than as a child she was put in the same situation by her mother Sheryl Mitchell who by the way now lives in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The only difference was that her mother actually got her real father to give the fight and sign over the children. As it was her brother Jared didn't even know that he had a real dad because her mother had their names changed. Jared didn't find out until he was 20+ years old and that was at our wedding. Unfortunatly for my wife, I am not going to just go away.

About the blog. Sure it's nice to get visits there, but that is not why I am doing this. I am doing this to be heard. In the hopes that it will change the way things are being done, not just to me but for every dad and mom out there. Specially those in Macomb County, Michigan that have been screwed over by the courts and by their X spouses that want total control. I may not win, but I will die trying.

#120485 - 07/03/06 04:22 AM Re: Fathers Have No Rights In Macomb County, Michigan [Re: jsp]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Thanks jsp for your reply also. Your totally right. Court orders are worthless. My wife wasn't supposed to move the children more than 100 miles away from me, but she up and moved to Cleveland Ohio without the courts permission. When I found out, unfortunatly she knew that I did, she managed to beat me to the court house by 10 minutes and she filed for a change of domicile. The first hearing was before a referee who ordered her back to Michigan, she got a lawyer an filed an objection. The next hearing was before the judge who granted the divorce for a breif moment it looked like she was going to jail however she managed to pull off a different date and even had me thrown in jail for a few old traffic tickets that I had long ago forgotten about just so that I wouldn't make the hearing and she would win by default I put a stop to that and it was set for another date. Her lawyer managed to somehow geta different judge to hear the case and she was awarded the change of domicile.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: