Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 >
Topic Options
#120496 - 07/03/06 09:00 PM Re: Just Curious [Re: Dee78]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
I'm betting that the owner of your blogsite wouldn't appreciate your throwing his name and address around either.

---&gt; Since it would be a registered website, that information would be in the public domain.

#120497 - 07/03/06 09:02 PM Re: Just Curious [Re: Gecko]
Dee78 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: TN
Oh okay. I wouldn't want mine out there but I guess if he knows it's there, that's his risk to take.

#120498 - 07/03/06 09:14 PM Re: To Outlaw Wolf [Re: Gecko]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Loc: St. Clair County, Michigan
Hi Gecko,

Well "ignorance of the law" is just the excuse that my X wife used to stay out of jail and receive her change of domicile. I for one don't see how she did it other than to either pay off Judge Antonio P. Viviano or by providing sexual favors or something??? Heres how it went. My X wife Christine Mitchell has moved four times in a two year period for the first three moves she notifies the Friend of the Court of her new address within a week of the move. However on her last move, which by the way was not only more than 100 miles away from me, but also across the state border and she failed to notify anybody of this for 10 months. Her defense was I didn't know than I couldn't move more than 100 miles away for him. I didn't know that I couldn't move out of state. And this one which is a total lie, I didn't know that I had to notify the Friend of the Court. It doesn't matter how you look at it. Its custodial interference and parental kidnapping. Its illegal and is supposed to be punishable by jail time. Yet she didn't goto jail and she got to stay in Cleveland Ohio.

As far as the attorney goes. Even if I could afford one, there is no one that will take on Judge Antonio P. Viviano and these guy's no, on which side their bread is buttered. They all stick together. I can't even get the media to comment on this.

#120499 - 07/03/06 09:15 PM Ya know, I always wondered... [Re: Dee78]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

...why people are so freaked out about their name being on the Internet. Honestly, you are MORE likely to be a victim of a crimes by someone who KNOWS you, or a random crime by someone who DOESN'T have any idea who you are, even after the crime is committed.

Honestly, can you imagine someone sitting around surfing the internet looking for JUST the right person, with JUST the right name to attack?

#120500 - 07/03/06 09:20 PM Re: Ya know, I always wondered... [Re: gr8Dad]
Dee78 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Yes, I can imagine it because it has happened. If the information found it's way onto the wrong person's computer screen, there is the potential that they could use it. It's better to just not put it out there.

#120501 - 07/03/06 09:23 PM Re: If the words are spoken... [Re: gr8Dad]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Hi gr8Dad,

Good points, but everything that I write is true, so I have nothing to worry about. I do not streeeech the truth, nor do I try to whitewash it. What you don't know is that I am also a minister of the word of GOD. I have nothing to hide therefore I have no reason to lie.

#120502 - 07/03/06 09:27 PM Re: Just Curious [Re: Dee78]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Hi Dee78 actually the owner has given me permission to use that PM as needed, He is an honest person who believes in justice.

#120503 - 07/03/06 09:31 PM I wasn't criticizing you... [Re: Outlaw_Wolf]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

...I was explaining the law to someone. I know, I been where you are. All I can offer in the way of advice is to be persistent. Don't give up, and DOCUMENT everything. The documentation serves two purposes. One, you will be ULTRA prepared when and if the opportunity presents itself, and if it DOESN'T, you will have something to show you children when they DO reach the age of reason, and come to you asking questions (which they will).

Best of luck to you!

#120504 - 07/03/06 09:32 PM Re: Just Curious [Re: katiefedup]
Outlaw_Wolf Offline
journeyman

Hi katiefedup thanks for joining in on the conversation. Sorry that I skipped over you at some point but the conversation was just starting to get good.

#120505 - 07/03/06 09:33 PM Re: Just Curious [Re: Outlaw_Wolf]
Dee78 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

As needed? Does that mean spreading it around the internet? I would think that "as needed" would mean that he didn't mind you using it for your legal battles but to just post his name and address on a message board doesn't justify as "as needed" IMO. I'd still be pissed whether it is available to the public or not, it is only available to those that actually look for it. Now it has been made available to ALOT more people just because you like to throw it around.

It's called having common sense or at least courtesy. Posting his information or even her name on this website does nothing for your cause other than hurt it, IMO. It shows that you really don't care about anyone except yourself.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: