Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#185371 - 01/21/07 06:15 AM How safe am I?
wardoe2000 Offline
recently joined

I am a 47 year old man. My wife brought me here from England in 2002 with the intention of marrying me (she loved the english and I fell madly in love with me as I did with her, and still am, this woman means the world to me. (I left the lady I was with for 22 years, and all I owned to be with her), what worries me is if she devorces me I will have nothing and be stranded in a Country I have only known for four years. I am not on the deed to the house but I am on the loan for the house and all the bills. In the last year and a bit she has started to play an online game and has been very distant, she hide things on the screen when I walk in the room. we only speak when she goes outside to smoke (about four times a night for about three mins) and she has been telling me she will devorice me for asking for sex (The last time we has any contact of that sort was over a month ago, and only about three or four times since she started to play the online game, before she couldn't keep her hands off me), or devorce me for spying on her when she is playing her game (which I don't do), she has become so different to the lady I loved and still love It frightens the hell out of me, I am her third husband, and it looks like the same is happening to me as happened to them before.
I love this lady so much I am frightned what I might do to myself if she ever leaves me. can anybody please help me?

#185372 - 01/21/07 06:16 AM Re: How safe am I? [Re: wardoe2000]
wardoe2000 Offline
recently joined

sorry for the lack of grammer and spelling mistakes, it's very early in the morning and I am not quite with it.

#185373 - 12/27/11 09:50 AM Re: How safe am I? [Re: wardoe2000]
poochlady85 Offline

recently joined

Well if your in WV. Or a state that is community property your a little better off. But in all honesty your in trouble. I'd say she's done with you and praying you leave.

#185374 - 12/27/11 09:52 AM Re: How safe am I? [Re: poochlady85]
poochlady85 Offline

recently joined

Poochlady85

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: