Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#200523 - 03/02/07 05:08 AM I feel so conned!
nolawoman41 Offline
recently joined

I feel like I was a fool ever to marry him. He cleaned out my accounts after I spent 3 years buying whatever he wanted while I worked nad he sat on his ass. I lived through his drug addiction and got him into rehab and then found out from the family group that he was cheating on me in rehab which opened a huge can of cheating in the past. So I filed Tuesday. Am I the only one who feels like a huge sucker!?

#200524 - 03/02/07 05:16 AM Re: I feel so conned! [Re: nolawoman41]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Anyone should feel the same way , live , learn and don't ever make the same mistake again . You need to figure out how and why you got yourself into this mess .

#200525 - 03/03/07 11:54 AM Re: I feel so conned! [Re: googledad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

How did any of us get into the mess we are in, sometimes mistakes are mistakes, sometimes circumstances change, sometimes people change, and of course love is blind. I was wonderign the same thing about myself, but you try to do the right thing, you go overboard, and still people make the choices they make. Learn from it, be cautious and in the future, you are better prepared. Best of Luck.

#200526 - 03/15/07 12:47 AM Re: I feel so conned! [Re: nolawoman41]
mommy2boys Offline
addict

Loc: Louisiana
BTDT, one difference I was pregnant when he was in rehab cheating with someone there.

#200527 - 03/15/07 07:55 PM Re: I feel so conned! [Re: mommy2boys]
bkgirl Offline
recently joined

If it helps any, I feel the same way. My husband took almost all of the equity out of our house for his spending. He says he has only been using drugs for 9 months, but I believe it has been much longer. I never saw it or even thought that was the case. We have been married for over 8 years . . . I never imagined this is where I would end up after 2 kids, now I am a single mom also.

#200528 - 03/20/07 08:43 PM Re: I feel so conned! [Re: bkgirl]
TLent Offline
recently joined

History does repeat itself so please get counseling. I was and ex-codependent myself. It took me a couple of times before I learnt!

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: