Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#210253 - 03/26/07 02:47 PM Divorce Attorney with good rep in Oklahoma
boobear Offline
recently joined

Loc: Oklahoma,USA
Im doing our banruputcy papers, and then I going to file for a divorce. I need a lawyer that knows his job. I am not happy in this 9year marriage, we have 2 kids and custody of 1 more togather and I have 2 from a previous time. We have a house and my business is in the house. He dosent want this divorce, but I do, theres issues, he needs some profsstional help I believe.

#210254 - 04/13/07 09:48 PM Re: Divorce Attorney with good rep in Oklahoma [Re: boobear]
cashcow Offline

Loc: OK
my ex wife used Jennifer Irish and she was good enough to blow my attorney away, she's somewhat of a bulldog, anyway, I'm just glad to be completely over with all this including the support, after paying for 13 years the last payment went up earlier this week.....good luck, it's really in your favor.

#210255 - 12/28/10 12:13 AM Re: Divorce Attorney with good rep in Oklahoma [Re: cashcow]
1meanbiatch Offline

recently joined

I asked that same thing if he doesnt want the divorce
and she said we are in a no fault state, they will sign that paper and about your property and stuff..she said it is divided half and half

#210256 - 05/23/12 06:56 PM Re: Divorce Attorney with good rep in Oklahoma [Re: 1meanbiatch]
cyclone259 Offline

recently joined

My attorney, Keith Jones (Tulsa) is excellent. He appears laid back in his approach, but believe me, he knows his stuff. He was my sister-in-laws attorney during her divorce and got her sole custody.

While I realize that going through a divorce is akin to making battle plans, my ex-wife's attorney was not willing to negotiate with us on anything. If you said the sky was blue, her attorney would argue that it was aqua, etc.

Anyway, I'd highly recommend Keith to anyone. By the looks of the posted date, you may have already dealt with this, but still, good luck.

#773341 - 04/27/17 09:39 PM Re: Divorce Attorney with good rep in Oklahoma [Re: boobear]
oklahomadivorcee Offline
recently joined

I went through Scott at http://www.expressuncontesteddivorce.com

They helped me not have to pay $8,000, and the lawyer's name is Scott! Made my divorce easy! Definitely not a waste!

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: