Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#227513 - 05/09/07 03:42 PM What he sent
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

Loc: Wesy Virginia
This is what email ended up sending to the mom:

M I am wondering if you can help supply formula for C. I am not asking you to buy it. I am only asking that you give me a few cans that WIC supplied. It would help out a lot.
Also I contacted the parenting classes. There is no fee for you. All you have to do is show them your medical card.
I am glad that you got to see C. Anytime you want you can come see him.

DH sent it to her at 11am this morning. We recieved the following reply about 10 minutes ago already:

F no I will not send formula there for C. The WIC is for here so it stays here. Even if I don't get custody back I will get visits. I will need the formula for when he visits sence WIC said I won't get it from there if the baby doesn't live with me.
I have decided not to take the parenting classes. the counceling and evaluation is only 15 minutes away so I will do that. The parenting classes are almost 45 minutes away and I don't wanna be stuck in the car that long. My mom is taking me to the counseling Sh*t. She said she would take me to the classes but screw that.
The baby looked good but you are making him fat and spoiled. You need to stop spoiling him because I refuse to when he is here.
See ya in court! i will make sure to tell them that you are turning my son against me. Bye!

#227514 - 05/09/07 03:48 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
Debi Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Oh boy! Okay first of all your H needs to go down to the WIC office and let them know he is not living with her. I don't know if HE can get WIC for the baby but I'd sure as heck try. Either way I'd make it known to them that he isn't there and hasn't been in however many weeks. If you have something from the court showing your H has temp custody then take it along.

I'd say to just be glad that she e-mails her stupid crap back to you guys. It will make a nice file when you get to court.

#227515 - 05/09/07 03:50 PM Re: What he sent [Re: Debi]
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

WIC for may was picked up by her mom so they won't give us May WIC. They said that if DH gets custody the end of May, he can start getting WIC here starting June as long as DH has the custody papers to WIC before the 1st.

The mom has June WIC vouchers also but they are putting a stop to them if DH gets custody. not sure how that works.

#227516 - 05/09/07 03:54 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
Debi Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Good you guys were ahead of the game on that one. I don't know what else you can do, really. No one can force her to be a human being. No matter who has custody good luck for the next 18 years!!!!!!

#227517 - 05/09/07 03:55 PM Re: What he sent [Re: Debi]
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

Thanks! We need all the luck we can get. It's in God's hands and the judge's now.

#227518 - 05/09/07 04:23 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
mommy2boys Offline
addict

Loc: Louisiana
The formula is not for her house it is for the baby, does she not understand that? Also premixed formula does expire, does she plan on giving it to him after it expires since it may be a long time before she can have the baby at her house again? Obviously she doesn't know the difference between loving a child and spoiling one, and baby's do tend to get a little on the fat side when they are properly nurished and cared for.

Her attitude about being stuck in a car for 45 minutes to get to a parenting class, shows that the baby doesn't mean as much to her as she does to herself. Without taking the parenting class she may never get unsupervised visitation. Just keep a log of when you have offered her visits outside of what the court ordered and if and when she does see him, the courts will definately be able to see that she is the one not doing what she can to see the baby, and follow the CO, not you and DH.

She truly is in a idiot and mental case. You and DH keep up the good work and keep loving the baby like you do, he will be the one to benefit from a loving and nurturing family, and will be thankful that ya'll fought hard for his safety and wellbeing.

#227519 - 05/09/07 04:27 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
Cinder2 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Southern California
wow, print that stuff out!!! she is killing her own case.

Cinder

#227520 - 05/09/07 04:28 PM Re: What he sent [Re: mommy2boys]
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

the formula is the powder. It is good for awhile upopened. After being opened it is only good for a month.

Apparently her selfish butt doesn't care if it's for the baby or not. She just wants to get back at DH for not leaving me for her and the baby.

#227521 - 05/09/07 04:29 PM Re: What he sent [Re: Cinder2]
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

We print everything out and keep it in a file.

#227522 - 05/09/07 04:31 PM Re: What he sent [Re: Cinder2]
Avaya Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
I wouldn't even email her anymore. He's just asking for a fight if he does, even if he's being nice and generous. I think she has hung herself, so no need to continue contacting her just so she can provide even more evidence against herself. To be honest, I'd stop contact with her alltogether and just see how long she'll go without seeing or asking about the baby. At least until custody is established. Once dad has custody, then you all can send pictures and updates to her.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: