Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#227523 - 05/09/07 04:41 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
mommy2boys Offline
addict

Loc: Louisiana
Her true colors will shine bright in court and she will be sorry for what she has done, that is if she can take responsibility for her actions or lack thereof.

She definately has issues if she is going to take it out on the baby because your DH wouldn't leave you for her. I can definately see why he isn't with her crazy arse.

#227524 - 05/09/07 05:17 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
Misslisa1017 Offline
Pooh-Bah

Well, at least now you know why she's on SSI.

#227525 - 05/09/07 07:01 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
momx3 Offline
old hand

How can someone turn a child against a parent when that parent won't even make the effort to have visitation to bond with the child? Good grief! Yep, it's HIS fault! Whatever! But make sure you print those things out and keep them on hand.

In the meantime, will the WIC office not GIVE you cans of formula? I know the WIC office here does. Even if you get vouchers, they will give you extra if you run out. Or, if you make an appointment but need some before that date, they will give it to you then. You might ask about that.

#227526 - 05/09/07 08:55 PM Re: What he sent [Re: momx3]
MominNY Offline

Loc: New York
She's got some serious issues. I hope that she has no influence on that baby as he grows up. What a horrible role model.

#227527 - 05/09/07 10:58 PM Re: What he sent [Re: MominNY]
jil_stevens Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Even more curiously, I don't think it's possible to turn a baby against someone...

#227528 - 05/10/07 12:45 AM Re: What he sent [Re: jil_stevens]
Relayer Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Moorglade Mover
[quote]Even more curiously, I don't think it's possible to turn a baby against someone... [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. I could see it now

Baby: Goo Goo Gaa Gaa Ma Ma Aa Ss Ho &lt;spit up&gt;

#227529 - 05/10/07 12:56 AM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
tsl Offline
Pooh-Bah

I would recommend that he follow the Court's order to a T right now in regards to visitation and the such. Let her make her own noose to hang in...she is doing a great job thus far!

#227530 - 05/10/07 01:16 AM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
BeckaLeigh Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Texas
It sounds like she is very unstable. As dealing with an unstable person for years and just now getting the idea the hard way, dont contact her or rely on anything from her. My X didnt take the classes or anything so he has NO visitation except what I give him. Dont just keep the contact from her, keep what your H sends her too. That way the judge knows you didnt send anything inflammatory or anything like that. Good luck.

#227531 - 05/10/07 10:39 AM Re: What he sent [Re: MommyAlisha]
Buckeye Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: OH
" The parenting classes are almost 45 minutes away and I don't wanna be stuck in the car that long. "

I just love this comment. The class is 45 minutes away and she doesn't want to be stuck in a car that long but going to visit her friends wasn't a problem??? I'm assuming that when she went to Atlantic City, it was more than 45 minutes way? If so, you need to bring this up in court too.

#227532 - 05/10/07 11:14 AM Re: What he sent [Re: mommy2boys]
MommyAlisha Offline
old hand

Loc: Wesy Virginia
[Quote]She definately has issues if she is going to take it out on the baby because your DH wouldn't leave you for her. I can definately see why he isn't with her crazy arse.[Quote]

The thing I don't understand is that she waited until 2 days after we were married to tell DH. We had been together almost 5 months. She knew for 3 1/2 months occording to her.

They only date for a very little amount of time. It's not like they were together for 6 months or a year.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: