Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#229184 - 05/14/07 04:10 PM What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!!
c_jane Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: In the Great State of Texas
OK, Son is 10 & just finishing up 4th grade. Dad is CP -- we live 5 blocks away from each other in the same subdivision.

From Ex I've gotten "I don't want Son to ride the bus to your house from the school. I want him to come here JUST LIKE HE'S ALWAYS DONE & SM can watch him & you can continue to pick him up from my house." Well, son IS riding the bus over Dad's objections.

NOW I find out that they questioned Son on whether I 'ever' let him go to McDonald's by himself. McDonald's is at the front of our subdivision 2.5 blocks away. No streets to cross either way. Yes, I let son go there on 4 occassions -- 2 with other boys & 2 by himself. He takes his cell phone & is to call me when he gets there & when he leaves. It takes 3 MINUTES to ride back. I know -- we've times it.

I would just like to tell Ex- 'what happens at Mom's house STAYS at Mom's house'.... I am so sick of him trying to run MY time when I have Son I could SCREAM! Did I call Ex- up when I found out Son (at 8!) got a BB Gun for Xmas & voice my opinions of guns in general & how I wanted Ex- to get rid of it right away?!! No of course not, because he would have told me 'go to H**l." When Ex- got Son a dirt bike & lets him ride it on his property WITHOUT A HELMET did I tell him he couldn't allow that? No of course not. But THEY feel like they are FREE AND CLEAR to try to tell me what I should/should NOT be doing with Son. UGH!!! Just venting of course as there's no solution, unless Dad does me a favor & walks off the edge of the earth.....

#229185 - 05/14/07 04:35 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: c_jane]
yregna Offline
veteran

Loc: Oregon
I believe the key point here is " Dad is CP "...

Just like me, if Dad is the Custodial Parent ( Almost unheard of...) you have nothing to say about what he does when he is with his Dad. Dad on the other hand has plenty to say about what the son does in your care, so mind your Ps and Qs or Son will "decide" not to visit YOU any more...

Son is learning a valuable lesson about divorce and what tyrants women can be...Doubt he will ever allow a women to bleed him out of money.

Please post more, I love the rare story where the women is getting the shaft custody wise...So rare...

The happiest day of my life so far was when my son told his mom last hear at this time that he hated her and never wanted to see her again. ON MOTHER'S DAY !!

Classic, absolute classic....Wish I had it on tape.

#229186 - 05/14/07 04:50 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: yregna]
BeckaLeigh Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Texas
Pitiful, pitiful. this isnt about CP and NCP and CS, it is about them trying to run HER time, while she doesnt tell him how to run HIS time. And, no, dad DOESNT have any say on what she allows son to do regardless unless it is dangerous, you ignoramus. And vice versa. How did you ever find a woman ignorant enough to marry you?
Wait, it reminds me of that joke. Man: Why did God make you so beautiful yet so stupid? Woman: He made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me, he made me stupid so I would be attracted to you.

#229187 - 05/14/07 05:45 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's hou [Re: yregna]
M5M5 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

omg..I just have to say this...even though it's juvenile: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

No..even if dad is the CP, he has NO RIGHT to know what goes on in mom's house...and NO right to stick his nose into her families business (unless there is abuse of course). Same goes if the mom is CP.

I really feel sorry for your kids.

#229188 - 05/14/07 06:07 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's hou [Re: M5M5]
BeckaLeigh Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I feel sorry for his kids too. I cant believe some of the things he says. They are just outlandish.

#229189 - 05/14/07 06:16 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's hou [Re: BeckaLeigh]
MominNY Offline

Loc: New York
yregna - last 'hear' at this time?? Kind of goes along with your user name, trying to spell angry backwards. You failed at that one to. Stop bothering people.

#229190 - 05/14/07 06:19 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: yregna]
c_jane Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: In the Great State of Texas
Well, YREGNA -- you would LOVE my story. How Dad took son away from me at 9 months old. How he has NEVER cared for son himself but had either his older daughters or his live-in GF care for him. How he has told me to my FACE that son was better off in daycare than with me. And on & on......

But wait! Guess what?! Son is SEEING FOR HIMSELF what a Jacka** dad is. Son asks ME to go to mediation again so HE can get more time with me. Son is looking forward to the day he turns 12 & the judge will listen to him & let him come live with me. And no, I've never been proven unfit/abusive/a druggie -- heck, I don't even have an outstanding traffic ticket!! AND I work in education so have had the standard 'background' check.

I'm truly sorry for your pain -- obviously you have suffered just as I have in reverse. And yes, I think all MEN are scum of the earth......

#229191 - 05/14/07 06:23 PM LOL mominny (eom) [Re: MominNY]
BeckaLeigh Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

#229192 - 05/14/07 06:39 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: c_jane]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

C_Jane- this poster did not post to you personally.... At this time, I would strongly suggest putting the following on ignore.

Yrgena (or whatever their name is).
Hatesfeminatzi
HatesGecko
HatesGr8dad
HatesCaroline
HatesMaury.

There is an individual who is back on this site that has been banned for years. Infact, his name is so bad, when you say it's... it's "censored" and so is his website.

When you get crazy responses like Yrgena you know they are not here to help you. They are here to try to destroy the board as that's been their mission for 10+ years.

Go ahead, use the ignore button and don't think another minute about them. It's not worth getting your blood boiled up...

#229193 - 05/14/07 06:43 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: c_jane]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

C_jane,

Do not let his emails bother you. It's a game and he's gonna win if you let it. I too am a NCP.

When you get the emails/letters- you simply ignore them. UNLESS you are endangering the child, I wouldn't worry about it.... I always have had the mentality- You're the custodial parent.. WHAT more can you do to me? You will always have visitation.. he can't take that away (unless, again... of child endangerment).

My ex wouldn't "allow" me to cut our daughter's hair... I couldn't get her ears pierced.. finally two years ago (she is 11) I said.. what can HE possibly do to me?? NOTHING... so.. I had her ears pierced and I reg. take her and get her hair cut..... Now... he doesn't say anything.... he realizes he was being coy.......

Just continue to be mom, what happens at your house is YOUR business!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: