Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#229214 - 05/15/07 05:09 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: googledad]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Yes... .and there are MANY posts to support that statement.

#229215 - 05/15/07 05:11 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: c_jane]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

WHO the hell allows their child to ride a dirt bike without a helmet? I am SURE there are no large rocks, trees... or anything remotley dangerous around there.. right?

Gawd........

#229216 - 05/15/07 05:15 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: Runswithscissors]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Name one . Better yet , you know I love to research , bet I can't find any .

#229217 - 05/15/07 05:19 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: Runswithscissors]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

BTW , I'm still waiting for any of the ladies here to complain that OP said " all men are scum of the Earth " .

#229218 - 05/15/07 05:25 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: googledad]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

The great majority of male NCPs are told their petty concerns ( like OP's ) are not considered " a significant change in circumstances " and to deal with it . Anyone care to tell me in what state the wishes of a 12 year old are enough to overturn an existing custodial arrangement ?

#229219 - 05/15/07 10:03 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: googledad]
Relayer Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Moorglade Mover
[quote]I'm sure everyone would be just as supportive if the NCP was male . [/quote]

Agree

#229220 - 05/15/07 10:58 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: c_jane]
Tweeby Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

c_jane, are you not doing the same thing that you claim your ex is doing? How else would you know that son received a BB gun for Christmas, that he is riding a dirt bike without a helmet, that his older sister or SM is always watching him?

How would YOU know about a conversation that son had with Dad about spending an extra day with you? If you keep taking Dad to mediation, I would totally understand how Dad may have been told to follow the CO to the letter. That would mean if the CO says that you are to pick up/drop off than they will not drive. No extra time because if he does than it *may* be seen that he doesn't want the child as much as you do.

As for the baseball cap, I'm not sure but 10 yo who are in the 4th grade should have some responsibility. Why is it SM fault for not packing the cap?

Many of the things that you mention is a difference in parenting style. What I do NOT agree with is that you keep running to court or medication whenever it sounds like your son gets upset with his Dad or SM. Why would you encourage your son to disobey Dad by riding the bus to your home? If son is riding the bus and YOU say nothing about it eventhough you KNOW that son is not suppose to than YOU are encouraging it.

Remember there ARE two sides to every story. Have you ever thought that your son is "playing" both sides? He may be telling you what you want to hear, that is NOT uncommon especially since you and your ex do not talk.

BTW, for your own information, if you keep running to court with petty issues the court maynot believe anything you have to say. From my understanding, mediation is used to get the parties to agree to something after a motion has been filed with the court. Mediation is not court binding until a Judge signs off on it. So if you keep going to mediation but haven't been in front of a Judge, it seems that your filings may not have merit.

#229221 - 05/15/07 11:29 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's hou [Re: yregna]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Thats part of your anger problem, misdirection. Why are you not upset about the 3500 Americans that have died protecting you and your right to be stupid.

#229222 - 05/15/07 11:29 AM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: googledad]
Runswithscissors Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

THERE are way many posts on this board where the FATHER is trying to gain custody of a child and WOMEN/MOTHERs help him. PERIOD.

Furthermore- I don't see "support". Look at PR's post, my post and Tweeby's post that have told the MOTHER she is doing exactly what the DAD is doing.

Get over yourself.

#229223 - 05/15/07 01:32 PM Re: What happens at Mom's house Stays at Mom's house!! [Re: googledad]
BeckaLeigh Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Texas
I'm not worried about a statement like that. My Dh is a very good man and everyone's opinins are based on their own situations. Now, X, on the other hand, is scum of the Earth. No, not really. He has his moments as we all do. But, women who have gone through certain situations and have SONS need to think before they say something like that.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: