Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#253 - 06/15/04 11:30 PM Heartfriendz .... For those who have been waiting!
Shyrider Offline

Just thought I would let you know that Heartfriendz is now up and running. Totally new format, so don't let it throw ya. It is open to anyone who wants to register; but please everyone, read the Terms of Service, and play nice with the other members. (:

http://www.heartfriendz.com

I don't mean to sound rude, but I will not hesitate to ban anyone who starts trash talking or causing trouble with the other members. Heartfriendz has always been a nice place to visit, and I want to keep it that way. (:

Hope to see you soon!

Shy

#254 - 06/16/04 02:42 AM Re: Heartfriendz .... For those who have been waiting! [Re: Shyrider]
Nicksdad Offline

Good luck Shy !

Edited by Nicksdad (06/16/04 02:53 AM)

#255 - 06/16/04 05:30 AM Re: Heartfriendz .... For those who have been waiting! [Re: Nicksdad]
Shyrider Offline

I got your nasty little PM, Nicksdad. Leave me alone, ok?

#256 - 06/16/04 09:03 AM Who cares? [Re: Shyrider]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Do you really think that a board that is run by a Nazi like you, and who kicks people off if they disagree with you is going to go ANYWHERE? Hey, why not ADVERTISE somewhere else.

#257 - 06/16/04 01:12 PM oh please gr8dad! [Re: gr8Dad]
Meagan Offline
recently joined

Yes and Eric's board is soooooooooooo much better right?? at least Shy knows when someone like Nicky is playing dirty so she gets rid of that dirt, just like she did with Nicky!!

later gator! *GP*

#258 - 06/16/04 04:46 PM Re: Who cares? [Re: gr8Dad]
Kay Offline

Loc: Iowa
wow gr8dad, I think you could use a vacation. I see that you haven't changed a bit.

#259 - 06/16/04 05:27 PM Grow up! [Re: gr8Dad]
Shyrider Offline

I take great offense to that term, gr8dad, because there are Jews in my family. Have any of your family members been taken out by the nazi's? If so, I would think you would have a little more empathy for what the Jewish people have been through. You are totally disgusting!

By the way, I don't kick people off because I disagree with them. I ban people when they are dishonest and break the TOS. My site, my choice. Considering there are already 30 members and 200 articles posted since it has just reopened, I would say that my site is doing just fine, thanks.

Personally, I wouldn't care if there were only 5 members .... it is there to help people, and encourage them. Something you would know nothing about, because you are hateful and bitter.

Now, grow up, and mind your own business.

#260 - 06/16/04 05:28 PM Re: oh please gr8dad! [Re: Meagan]
Shyrider Offline

By the way .... thanks Meagan! (:

#261 - 06/16/04 07:37 PM Re: oh please gr8dad! [Re: Shyrider]
M5K Offline
recently joined

Loc: TN
Gr8dad, that was really uncalled for. Shy is anything BUT a nazi...and that is not why she kicked ND off, but think what you will.

Seriously though, there are many issues that I agree with you on, but when you start bashing Shy's site, then I know you are not the kind of person I thought you were. UNLIKE here and other places, you won't find bashing and trashing each other at HF. We are there to support and help one another, and if great friendships spring from that...then that is an added plus.

You shouldn't spout off at the mouth when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Have a great day.

#262 - 06/16/04 10:01 PM Re: oh please gr8dad! [Re: Meagan]
Nicksdad Offline

Well Meagan, my only targets anonymously were you and the others who continue to bash me. I had to do it anonymously to protect my privacy and my son. See where it got me ??

Ever see that commercial where someone makes a racist comment and no one says anything. Then the narrator says 'Your silence speaks for itself'. That's the way I feel about the way shy handled things. By doing what she did it just throws support towards those that continue to bash and post like childish immature kids on a playground.

Perhaps the way I handled/ handle it was/is not the right way to do things but not once was I anything but polite, courteous and sincere to anyone on Shy's site whether I posted on her site or at DS.

That's the last I post on this subject.

#263 - 06/16/04 11:07 PM I have reported this thread... [Re: Nicksdad]
Eric Offline
old hand

Loc: USA
to Divorce Source. I hope that others have too. If you don't, you will have another board like the one with the same name that does not require registration.

If YOU don't self-police, no one will and you can ONLY blame yourselves.

These hate threads MUST stop.

Eric
www.FIRMncp.com

(FIRM is NOT a self-help site so please do not post your "how to" questions on that site. You are more than welcome to do your own homework there, however. Everything can be answered on the FIRM site and it's many, many links.)

#264 - 06/17/04 03:48 PM Yes Eric, I have to agree with you... [Re: Eric]
Meagan Offline
recently joined

For people to come on here calling others Nazi's like gr8dad did to Shy is totally uncalled for!!

Have a great day!

Meagan *GP*

#265 - 06/17/04 03:50 PM Well Nicky, [Re: Nicksdad]
Meagan Offline
recently joined

Eric's famous last saying!!

"Don't want to be bashed?"

"Then don't bash"!!

Have a great day!!

Meagan *GP*

#266 - 06/17/04 03:52 PM Re: oh please gr8dad! [Re: Shyrider]
Meagan Offline
recently joined

No problem Shy, lets just say I know what it's like to have your name smeared, as certain individuals have done to myself and others..

Meagan *GP*

#267 - 06/17/04 04:06 PM Isn't the ignore button [Re: Eric]
Brooksmom Offline
recently joined

Just the most useful tool?! Love it! Can see ugly faces but don't have to read their hateful words......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: