Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#296413 - 10/12/07 09:04 PM child custody violation questions
vialpando0420 Offline
recently joined

I have a dilemma that I am stuck in. I am a responsible father and have been stripped of my rights by the lovely judicial system. My daughter's mother abandoned without notice to a different county leaving my daughter with me. well it all boiled down to this, she got her back and now I only have weekends from 10-4 meeting in santa fe. however, because the mother still does not take responsibility for our daughter her grandmother in her town is always the one taking care of my daughter. and because her grandmother has other life duties with her own children she is always the one calling me to tell me that my daughter will not be present. there is no effort from my daughter's mother to make my visitations possible by coordianting other arrangments. If someone knows a little bit more could you help? Is she in violation? Should I send a certified letter advising her that I do not agree to this situation and she is in violation? Is it worth taking her to court to enforce the two visitation that I get a month? PLEASE PLEASE HELP

#296414 - 02/13/08 12:06 AM Re: child custody violation questions [Re: vialpando0420]
mybabbyboy Offline
recently joined

cant u pick he up from her grandmas house, when its your turn for visitation?

#296415 - 03/10/08 03:21 AM Re: child custody violation questions [Re: mybabbyboy]
tobysmommy Offline
recently joined

I would return to court to get this straightened out. Possible change the visitation if she is an unfit mother.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: