Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#352926 - 02/18/08 03:41 AM Why not just stay married? Oregon's Secret Weapon!
rogerisright Offline
recently joined

Loc: Oregon
I just stopped my divorce completely (filed and set for trial next week Feb 22nd ...then continued for 60 days while we did this) my wife and I are falling back in love and all it took was one weekend ....sound too good to be true enough to work for you ...no i am not selling anything put yourcredit cards away. I found a little known program called Retrouvailles of Oregon (promounced retro vi (long eye sound) which means rejuvenation or renewal. we went to Mt. Angel oregon to the Abby home of the Benedictine monks...very cool place) and went through this program that is way different than anything you have ever encountered and is not marriage counseling at all ...its done in a group but you never have to speak or share anything at all. it is sponsored by the Catholic Church but is not religious and it is for anyone who wants their marriage to be healed ...no hurt just healing and when we got their you could have cut the air with a dull knife ...20 couples who were not happy with eachother at all ...by today I don't know of any of those couples who were not committed to the success of their marriage and armed with the tools ...the website is www.Retrouvailles.com and it was done by volunteers and extremely extremely well done ...and it works and it fixes things you could spend the rest of your life in counseling and still never fix.....very powerful stuff

#352927 - 03/05/08 09:02 PM Re: Why not just stay married? Oregon's Secret Weapon! [Re: rogerisright]
yregna Offline
veteran

Loc: Oregon
Because the law in Oregon punishes a man who stays in a long term marriage. The longer you stay, the more you pay in the end.
There is every reason not to stay for the man. The only reason a man should stay married is if the wife makes equal or more income. That is the law.

#352928 - 03/12/08 04:44 PM Re: Why not just stay married? Oregon's Secret Weapon! [Re: yregna]
kspellman02 Offline

Amen, Vregna

#352929 - 07/13/11 05:25 PM Re: Why not just stay married? Oregon's Secret Weapon! [Re: kspellman02]
Joelamite Offline

recently joined

Just a correction for the original post - the website is actually a .org and not a .com. I am looking into it, because I am in an Oregon marriage, and my wife is giving me grief.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: