Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#375259 - 04/06/08 07:05 PM Kansas Child Support Court Order and a second job?
3dfuzion Offline
recently joined

I'm currently paying my required Kansas child support along with the arrears each month as directed by the courts.
I work in retail as a vendor and often have to puzzle about three gigs together just to make a pay-check. It appears that every time I start a new job even if it's part-time or full-time or seasonal the Kansas child support enforcement agency sends out a new court order garnishment withholding for child support. I already pay the required amount from my primary job but now their trying to take even more money from any other jobs I start. Once the new employer gets the with holding order they alert me of the matter and then I have call the case worker in Kansas just so they can then mail out a termination of child support withholding. Why are they doing this to me when I already pay the required court order amount?

Edited by 3dfuzion (04/06/08 07:11 PM)

#375260 - 10/13/09 04:48 AM Re: Kansas Child Support Court Order and a second job? [Re: 3dfuzion]
Wantabefree Offline

Becuase they feel like they are doing their jobs. Otherwise, how could they justify pocketing a percentage of your child support for their services. The whole divorce legal and child support system is a scam to screw dads that work hard to support their kids.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: