Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#380926 - 04/20/08 12:41 AM Pregnant, Husband Walked Out & Wants Divorce
Anglophile Offline
recently joined

My husband and I got married in May of 2007 after dating for nearly five years. On January 6 I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant. We don't have any children now. My husband moved out while I was out work (without telling me beforehand) four days later.

He says he doesn't "love me the same way" as he did before and that he wants a divorce. He hasn't filed yet, but I think he's going to. I'm devastated, confused, and betrayed, and I don't know what to do. We've been in counseling, but I don't think it's doing any good. I know my husband was "talking" to another woman "a lot" that he met at a wedding we attended in October. I have a feeling this has a lot to do with our separation.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm 27 years old and my daughter is due in August.

#380927 - 04/20/08 02:23 AM Re: Pregnant, Husband Walked Out & Wants Divorce [Re: Anglophile]
Maury Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: This Asylum --->
I a,m sorry for your troubles. I am sure it is very painful. However, you cannot force someone into counseling and you cannot stop a divorce is that is what he truly wishes. You would be wise to consulty with an attorney in the event you are served with papers.

You should certainly explore counseling if it is possible.

#380928 - 04/11/12 04:25 PM Test, just a test [Re: Maury]
XRumerTest Offline

recently joined

Hello. And Bye.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: