Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#401749 - 06/14/08 02:55 PM What to do?
imgone Offline
recently joined

I am 25 years old, been married for almost 6 years and have 2 children under 5. I can no longer stand to see my children watch my wife and me fight, I would rather them be upset with me for leaving than hate me for all the chaos in our home. I am going to be moving back down south. My intentions are to take all of my credit card debt, she can have hers (they are within $100 of each other). I will pay for the house payments (almost $600 a month). Will this be enough to get me out of child support? She will be a nurse in September and will be making more than me. Also, if we work things out on paper and sign them, would any resolutions and agreements we make to each other in writing stand up in court if she would try to pull anything unfair in the future?

#401750 - 06/16/08 02:51 AM Re: What to do? [Re: imgone]
googledad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I am 25 years old, been married for almost 6 years and have 2 children under 5. I can no longer stand to see my children watch my wife and me fight, I would rather them be upset with me for leaving than hate me for all the chaos in our home. I am going to be moving back down south. My intentions are to take all of my credit card debt, she can have hers (they are within $100 of each other). I will pay for the house payments (almost $600 a month). Will this be enough to get me out of child support?

>>>>>> Pay CS as per state guidelines and have her refinance the house in her own name , it'll save trouble for you in the future .

She will be a nurse in September and will be making more than me. Also, if we work things out on paper and sign them, would any resolutions and agreements we make to each other in writing stand up in court if she would try to pull anything unfair in the future?

>>>>>>>>> An agreed upon divorce is binding as long as it's legal . Make sure the parenting plan is detailed and has provisions for non-compliance . Child support is always subject to modification .

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: