Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#438852 - 09/18/08 02:09 PM Am I harassing the new girl friend?
nolonger Offline
enthusiast

My STBX had taken up with my good friend just before I filed for divorce. The divorce was about abuse - verbal/emotional - and things got very scary right as I left (as per text book abuse goes). I "broke up" with her friendship and told her she was free to have my leftovers but I wanted no part of her life.

I had gotten a call from her. She told me she was "head over heals" for him and wanted to know just how abuse worked so she could be on the look out for it. So I sent her some objective articles thinking that words from my own mouth were subjective but reading a doctor's text would be more valid. I wished her peace.

Flash forward 3 months. They are still serious. I have moved on mentally, but not in a relationship. I receive text messages and emails and phone calls from my STBX every day. One day 12 harassing phone calls. Another 6 name-calling texts. He's broken my garage door. He's tried to gain entrance through the front door of my home by literally trying to push me over.

The texts had not stopped. My lawyer told me it is not good to bother a judge with such things, just to keep documenting.

After the 4th nasty text to me and it wasn't even 9 am one day, I texted him back and told him I would now be forwarding his nasty messages to me directly to his girl friend.

I did this a bunch of times (maybe 5) and also forwarded a particularly abhorrent email from him. So far, it's pretty much worked. Haven't had a nasty text in 5 days. But the last text from him said to stop harassing his girlfriend.

Knowing he plays dirty, should I worry? I've spoken to the gf and explained I don't want to bother her, but just as she used me as a tool to get her claws into my H, I was using her as a tool to get his claws outta me. She said she was sorry and she understood.

#438853 - 09/18/08 04:37 PM Yes you are... [Re: nolonger]
almostheaven Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: West Virginia
Don't stoop to his level. His gf isn't a party to what's happening between the two of you. However, I am surprised at your lawyer and would personally be seeking a different one. One that realizes that you need an RO against your STBX. Judges don't like being bothered with harrassment????? What the hell were they thinking?!

#438854 - 09/18/08 04:48 PM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: nolonger]
johnson27 Offline
Pooh-Bah

Do the two of you have kids together?

#438855 - 09/19/08 03:11 AM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: johnson27]
Maury Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: This Asylum --->
If she communicates to you that she does not wish any more communication and you continue to send emails, it would likely qualify as harassment and she could seek a restraining order. Since she initiated the communication and has not asked you to desist from it, it is unlikely to supoprt a restraining order until she decides enough is enough.

If you filed for divorce but you do not have an order that grants you exclusive occupancy of the marital home, legally, your spouse may still enter it and even break in. It remains his home as well until a court order indicates otherwise.

Also, it occurs to me that the girlfriend may be "making nice" and asking you questions in order to gain information that would be helpful in the divorce. Communication - even forwarding emails- is not particularly wise.

#438856 - 10/31/08 10:10 PM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: Maury]
DEFather Offline

And, here we thought that you finally matured...

For those that don't know, we never attacked Maury Pooh, pooh until she attacked us.

In fact, we have proof of a letter written to Carolyn Rogers wondering why we did not attack her...

For those that don't know, Maury Pooh, pooh, is a self-admitted homosexual activist and quote-unquote "I am proud of my accomplishments" in regards to promoting homosexuality.

On top of that, we have proved the self-professed homosexual activist wrong more than any other poster except, almosthell.

Maury Pooh does not like it that we reported her to her own bar...

This is one of the biggest loser, ambulance chasers that there is.

Does anyone else see other attorneys pimping herself off on these boards? Nope. You do not.

Does everyone really understand that Maury Pooh, pooh represents men and women? When she represents women, she screws the male. When she represents men, she screws the male.

I have not heard of airport get togethers, but, that would not be surprising at all...

We have several lists of how we have proved the nincompoop wrong from a legal perspective, but she continues to try to show her "legal expertise," as we continue to show her poppycock lies off to the public.

Cute.

A homosexual activists portraying herself as an attorney that chases cases while at the same time giving "advice" that we continuously and correctly show is wrong.

Is there anything in this "picture" that others can come up with to show that we are the imbeciles and not the poppycock rhetoric of a known homosexual activist, and therefore, a true man's worth that want to only parent their own children that does not understand the ramifications of her lies?

Yeah, I did not think so...

#438857 - 11/02/08 04:44 AM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: DEFather]
misskryss Offline

heard of a restraining order, no contact order?

get one. He has to leave you alone. change your phone number. Make sure the next time he threatens you, dont bother the judge...call the police! If he is shoving his way through you to get into your home thats assualt and BREAKING AN ENTERING. Charge his ass.

Stop communicating with gf. The hell with her. Write her off and keep it that way.

Rid your life of this crap.

#438858 - 11/03/08 06:46 PM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: misskryss]
mommyof9 Offline
old hand

Its not breaking and entering if its still considered the marital home. Until a judge says otherwise, he may have equal rights to be there.

#438859 - 11/03/08 07:02 PM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: mommyof9]
UTFather Offline
journeyman

We promote Equal Shared Parenting.

SOW/NOW promote female supremacy based upon lies.

The members of these groups are easily identified.

If someone posts contrary to their lies, propaganda, dogmas and agendas, they are attacked, lied about and will twist every word that they state. It's what they do and they do it the best because they are utilizing the teachings of the N azis as they implement communism (a dogma and agenda).

Anyone on these boards for any length of time can attest to that. For example look at how they twist our rebuttals. If we post something/anything, they will attack it, denigrate and promote their continuing build up of lies. Then, we we point out who and what they are about, what do they do? They say we are attacking them, but didn't they attack us first with their lies and then we counter with the truth? Of course. But, somehow, they state that their feelings are hurt and that we hate women and make it seem as if we attacked them first. Everyone on these boards know this. So, why are you not speaking up? Afraid of them? If so, you are giving them what they want: COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF THE INTERNET as they no longer hide, but proudly state it in a governmental branch of the Canadian government and indirectly via the funding of VAWA (USA government branch) as promoted and controlled by NOW.

They have learned well from Hitler and the biggest success is to tell a big lie and repeat it as a small lie is not as believable as a big lie. This too, is taught by Hitler.

When we post, we post the truth and don't post in multiple names as they have done from practically day one that these forums have been in operation.

If you want to know what they are really up to, look at their accusations. If they accuse others of doing something, you can "betcha" know that it is really what they are doing.

Wake up and understand what is going on around you. Take the sacrifice and truly do what is best for the children: BOTH PARENTS as equally as possible.

#438860 - 01/29/09 07:52 PM Re: Am I harassing the new girl friend? [Re: UTFather]
CharliePews Offline
recently joined

Heh.

You're one to talk. You're just typing random crap on every single board. I know you're truly devoted to what you believe, but from what I see, all you're doing is trying to rile up even more conflict instead of solving it. Of course, I know you're not TRYING to solve anything in the first place, anyway. Good job. You make me want to barf.

Dude, I won't make fun of you for being intimidated by women, but if you're trying to act superior, stop making it so obvious. I can't believe you're trying to compare this ordinary group of women against the N azis. That's bull, and we both know it, man.

And another thing:

"Anyone on these boards for any length of time can attest to that. For example look at how they twist our rebuttals. If we post something/anything, they will attack it, denigrate and promote their continuing build up of lies. Then, we we point out who and what they are about, what do they do? They say we are attacking them, but didn't they attack us first with their lies and then we counter with the truth?"

Good God. You're the one intruding and claiming that anything said is a direct insult to all men. You're the one calling them N azis. Hitler in particular.

Stop trying to push your dead-wrong opinions onto everyone else. In fact, the only thing my entire Philosophy class (which, before you say anything, is made up of twelve guys and eight girls in my block) was laugh at your attempt to sound like some kind of representative of justice (or a really incompetent lawyer). If you're trying to convert readers to your little "men are victims" club, you're doing a really poor job of it.

Trust me, dude, the rest of us guys are doing just great in the world. We don't need some crackpot trying to convince everybody that women are inherently evil and that it's a man's duty to subdue them.

Peace, I hope.

[End-of-rant.]

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: