Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#456653 - 11/02/08 06:37 AM support groups
ABQdad Offline
recently joined

Does anyone know of any divorce support groups in the ABQ area? I looked into Parents w/out Partners. They require you to be single to join. I'm just beginning the divorce process and am looking for a group to help me through the process. I'm not looking for one that is associated with any particular religion. Thx.

#456654 - 11/10/08 10:06 PM Re: support groups [Re: ABQdad]
gdave44 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Welcome to the club! Making friends and online communities like this one have been all I've found. Even the 'singles' community in my church won't allow activity until the divorce is done. So, I reckon you're as out of luck as I am. I've been in the game for over two years and it can get quite lonely if you're not proactive in your own social welfare. Spend more time with the friends you have, make new friends, get out once in a while, go to the park with the kids, etc. Sit around at home as little as possible and the time will move a lot faster for you.

#456655 - 07/02/11 10:43 AM Re: support groups [Re: gdave44]
moksha_c1 Offline

recently joined

That is just what I need as well. Just thinking of divorcing and not knowing how to deal with the stigma of divorce as well as the emotional trauma. I just registered for this forum and it wont let me start a post, only respond to others.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: